Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Full dex plus Quicken. Gotta go fast on this dex meta man!

What about new Taoist attribute? Any video ?

Lightning hand new attribute

Sad thing it isn’t implemented yet… I actually leveled another cleric just to try out Taoist c2 (due to ktest reset bug) Have to wait for next ktest update.

The AA feels more like a gimmick. I would rather use a mace instead since mace can hit more than 1 monster and the new 350 mace is really good. They should just change it to an attribute which gives double chance more hit area.

1 Like

What is the effect of this new attribute? Dying to know thanks
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/116011

Lancer Quintain: confirm death
Target with [crash] debuff receive triple damage.

Similar to shadowmance new attribute I think.

2 Likes

The newest FF3 attributes:

Credits to Little Samson
1 Like

Does anyone know the cost for Sage’s taxi item?

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/646064

Can you test how the magic bolt interacts with Aspergillium?

5000 silver

20char -.-

1 Like

So what is stat build for Zealot atm (have stat reset pot with 9 more days left to use)

When I seen few preview video (that few secs long one)
I made myself new cleric
Cleric C3 Paladin C3 Kabalist C1 (Zealot C1/2) figuring it will be either SP or HP heavy character

1st it seemed like SP will be (full spr) way to go to max that “asura” dmg and kabalist as enless source of SP fit right in (and in full con it makes it even more durable while still providing sp refill uncomaprable to any potion short of elixir ;3) While with sp refill turn off it can make cleric very tanky thanks to spell shop buff.
Now it seems SPR is not that important to that dmg buff ?

Seems like now its just 1-100% (depending on remaining sp) buff for next skill cast ?

Also if I cast buff, than barrier, will barier do extra dmg during whole duration ? Or only one hit ?
Did they nerfed turn undead ? (With full spr it should be like 75% instant kill chance to any mob not couting spr gear)

1 Like

how exactly Zealot Fanaticism works ? 55% of my HP in damage form ? If I use Monk kamehameha + Fanaticism witch 100k HP, my damage is “kamehameha hit”+55k per hit ?

+55% damage if you have full HP and reduces per each % of missing HP or something like that

I saw a Monk Zealot video using kamehameha, and his kamehameha caused “kamehameha hit”+40k, wtf he doing ? I imagined it was Fanaticism

It was the Blind Faith (Zealot C2) buff.

A fellow ktester Angelized tested it. Triggers Aspergillum but loses the aoe splash, so is a single target attack.

1 Like

but, Blind Faith is only one hit, no ?

Nope. With multi hit skills it seens to work for 10s, and for Channel spells it works until the channeling is over.

I will be forced to continue as Monk Inquisitor, Zealot is for SPR =/

Yeah, it was Blind Faith+Energy Blast , and about his SP, he definaly is 0 SPR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgyqlblH2OM