Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

So what is stat build for Zealot atm (have stat reset pot with 9 more days left to use)

When I seen few preview video (that few secs long one)
I made myself new cleric
Cleric C3 Paladin C3 Kabalist C1 (Zealot C1/2) figuring it will be either SP or HP heavy character

1st it seemed like SP will be (full spr) way to go to max that “asura” dmg and kabalist as enless source of SP fit right in (and in full con it makes it even more durable while still providing sp refill uncomaprable to any potion short of elixir ;3) While with sp refill turn off it can make cleric very tanky thanks to spell shop buff.
Now it seems SPR is not that important to that dmg buff ?

Seems like now its just 1-100% (depending on remaining sp) buff for next skill cast ?

Also if I cast buff, than barrier, will barier do extra dmg during whole duration ? Or only one hit ?
Did they nerfed turn undead ? (With full spr it should be like 75% instant kill chance to any mob not couting spr gear)

1 Like

how exactly Zealot Fanaticism works ? 55% of my HP in damage form ? If I use Monk kamehameha + Fanaticism witch 100k HP, my damage is “kamehameha hit”+55k per hit ?

+55% damage if you have full HP and reduces per each % of missing HP or something like that

I saw a Monk Zealot video using kamehameha, and his kamehameha caused “kamehameha hit”+40k, wtf he doing ? I imagined it was Fanaticism

It was the Blind Faith (Zealot C2) buff.

A fellow ktester Angelized tested it. Triggers Aspergillum but loses the aoe splash, so is a single target attack.

1 Like

but, Blind Faith is only one hit, no ?

Nope. With multi hit skills it seens to work for 10s, and for Channel spells it works until the channeling is over.

I will be forced to continue as Monk Inquisitor, Zealot is for SPR =/

Yeah, it was Blind Faith+Energy Blast , and about his SP, he definaly is 0 SPR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgyqlblH2OM

wow, this is not bug ? 3k SP = 40k damage ? imagine a full SPR

im pretty sure they nerfed Blind Faith this week, and seeing that that video is a week old

No one recorded a video to show if anything has changed., but if you read the Update Notes you’ll see that nothing change and people are talking that Blind Faith still the same. Even if there’s a nerf, Zealot seens to be the best option to Monk now.

3kSP = 40k, full SPR this gonna be crazy, well… FULL SPR monk is useless, but I’m really tempted to do this in my PvP Monk, the “One Play Man”, 1 character, 1 play, thousands of deaths

Look at skill description now

Its % of remaining SP as bonus dmg so its 1-100% extra dmg for next skill cast now.
Before it was 0,1% of remaining sp per skill lvl.

Even if its 1-100% per skill lvl its like 20x weaker on full spr build than it was before :slight_smile:

The description only changed to make it easier to understand, but the effect did not change. Well, at least no Update Note has talked about changing that skill. https://i.snag.gy/PV7Z82.jpg

well with current description it seems much weaker cause from old description I calculated 11,800% magic attack bonus on full spr build ;3

Current one is measly 600% ;3

Lepus

fdsafdsfwfeadsfsa

Measy 600, damm, are we geting spoiled or what? 600% extra dmg, imaginr this on possession, which is 20 ticks that Lock ppl… Will be one shotting everything on tbl, pair with imolation and phanatic illusion.

It just occured to me. The guy with the sadhu-zealoy is from the forum?

Could you or anyone else ( ofc) test if immolation works with oob atacks? Just for curiosity, i know it won’t make it viable, but at least it is interesting…