Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Is all new class skills maxed at lv.5?
is this how IMC solve the R6 dying issue?
Just like better to go Fencer3 rather than Matador2 at Rank 9.

No, its still there. You’ll get an option with C2 Krivis attribute where you replace recovery time for additional fire damage

no

Neet is not fully updated though.

Oh great, so we have more reason to go Matador C2.
More Paena hits, more Ole crits chance.

Recovery TIME. There is a difference between recovery and recovery TIME.

On live lv1 [aukuras] does the following:

• 21 HP recovery (you recover your HP recovery stat value every 20sec)
  • -8sec recovery time (you recover your HP recovery stat value every 12sec)
  • enemy accuracy reduction

On ktest lv1 [aukuras] (theoretically) does the following:

• heals 39 HP per sec (has nothing to do with your HP recovery stat, this is a heal)
  • enemy accuracy reduction

Bloody hell with that SR Limacon 20 sp per hit with splash attrib on. What the heck?

IMCed : Be gone silver farmer.

they also lower monster density in most popular SR farming map.

Timerys for example.

1 Like

making old mistakes again, IMC you sad.

i dont understand why BM has 10 skills…? wut

I think it will give more possibility class and skill build with that.

enchanter questions for anyone who might be able to answer them:

• Does Agility work (I heard it was broken and not working before)? Does it add dodge like rogue evade meaning at level 10 will it give at least 50% dodge rate?
  • I’m curious if chrono quicken will help with atk speed of lightning bolt or if it will be like how it is now and not really help a lot cause recovery animation sucks so you have to do the jump cancel anyway.
  • Any new attributes for enchanter?
1 Like

IMC nerfs SR Limacon with that 20 sp per hit with the attrib and introduces Bullet marker.

All ride the choo choo train

Thanks ImC :frowning:

Tbh they were op as f%$#, high mobility, damage and AoE, in one skill… that was not balanced at all.

3 Likes

That attribute just requires them to spend a small portion of time and money from farming silver to buy sp pots every now and then. Not like the class is dead lol

2 Likes

Is that running shot + bazooka that doesnt work together just a bug? Or was that inteded to not work anymore? Was it stated in the patch notes on ktest that it wont work anymore?

Have anyone seem any Musketeer/Canoneer c1 + BM 2 videos?

Also, does casting double weapon stance come as a requirement to cast BM2 damage skills? Or just gun needed?

Some skill require double gun stance to be active

2 Likes

Seems like any skill that aren’t bullet marker skills and running shot remove the dual stance, guess there’s no hope for rogue 3 burrow synergy either.

The way [burrow] is there was never gonna be any synergy for it really.