Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

330 raid from challenge keys is another source of practo

Also mystery cube quest line gives one

1 Like
  1. I would say you don’t need any dex no matter what is your enchanter c2 build.
    except you have incredible low ping (lower than 0.05 ms) otherwise it doesn’t worth it.

• Thauma buff give more raw damage
  • linker only + 50% to lightning damage they already fixed jp lightning damage attribute
    but with [hangman knot: splash defend] lightning hand will hit all target within link it will receive more damage (same way to magic missile)
  1. you don’t have to choose thauma3 I will break down what will you get
    since you want cryomancer3 so I will leave r1-4 out of here
  • Chrono3
    – attack speed, move speed, dodge rate, pass and some cc/useful skill
  • Thauma3
    – raw attack power, double item/exp/money
  • sorcerer 1-3
    – badass summon,
  • necromancer 2
    – badass skeleton
  • Elementalist
    – more damage skill
  • Linker
    – joint penalty, hangman mechanic
  • Psychokino
    – more CC
  • Rune caster
    – Giant jump (mario build), ice damage boost.
  • Mix sorc/necro/rune
    – sorc2 rune1
    – sorc1 necro2
    as you can see you have a lot of choice any class is fine and well match with enchanter c2
  1. you can play cryo3 ele3 enchanter2 though
  2. it is depending on your build

some vid
no more jp immune in maven abbey
vid later

linker chrono enchanter with 0.2 ms last night
100 spr rest int

3 Likes

In Abby monsters immune to link was Nuo ;3

@Nekorin is [aukuras] still clappable?

1 Like

I just notice I was upload a wrong one :frowning:

it should be this one.

1 Like

Test results on Dragoon3 Dragon Soar : double hits attribute. Putting a mob on low HP, but keep HP sufficient so it survives first 5 hits of dragon soar. If the 6th hit will show 5 hits appearing, it is a fake multi-hit.

Result = Edit: it is a fake multi-hit! Disregard this. If the mob is low on HP, the first 5 hits will show, and the next full amount of +5 hits will not show, sometimes +2 hits, sometimes +3 hits depending on its remaining HP. Critical hits also apply per hit individually. But there is a catch here.

There is a flaw in my test, because this test is based on the 6th hit of dragon soar being the fake multi-hit. Maybe another hit is fake multi-hit, must test again.

Re-tested: Dragon soar attribute is fake multi-hit.
It will add +1 hit for every ‘real hit’ you deal. In total it will show 10 hits (5 real hits + 5 fake hits) in this order:
-hit 1 + fake hit 1
-hit 2 + fake hit 2
-hit 3 + fake hit 3
-hit 4 + fake hit 4
-hit 5 + fake hit 5

On an enemy which would die in 1 hit (turtle at east siaulai woods):
.dragon soar without attribute: show 1 hit
.dragon soar with attribute: show 2 hits (1 real hit + 1 fake hit)

Dragontooth lvl 15 feels like 3s charge time.

Dragon fall does not have to be fully charged to deal full damage. The skill always hits for the full damage. It is possible to cancel the charge and have the skill not go on CD by pressing jump. Will also show some animation bugs too.

Vid with nekorin, this will probably desync your char (at TBL).

If there are any more test request, please tell me. I will rank reset dragoon3 later.

Lancer2 quantain attribute: deal 3 hits is also fake multi-hit. It will simply show 3 extra lines, and add +150% final damage to the skill.

Final damage: +300% final damage (+150% damage vs crush debuff targets, and +150% damage with the new attribute). Consistent with tests:

Summary of damage shown in video tests (with a weak pike) :
Quantain --> Quantain attribute.
9625 --> 36’711 (14593+8927+13191). Cloth enemy. 36711/9625 = 3.8
9671 --> 34’324 (12274+10653+11397). Cloth enemy. 34324/9671 = 3.5
11144 --> 42’463 (13312+16804+12347). Leather enemy. 42463/11144 = 3.8
8504 --> 34’348 (13063+10128+11157). Cloth enemy. 34348/8504 = 4.0
9168 --> 36’711 (11832+11490+13389). Cloth enemy. 36711/9168 = 4.0

2 Likes

seems like it’s not working anymore, but we have to wait for Nekorins answer to be 100% sure.

@greyhiem good to know xD

I wanted to try something on iTOS today regarding Canceril card testing, but there’s no card on the market in Fedimian :tired:
Neop card testing will follow afterwards, I guess it will be bearing interesting results for card users, but currently it’s only theoretical :frowning:

Nekorin will upload a vid soon.

Yep @ReportofAusterity sadly Clap doesn’t extend Aukuras in the new R9 patch. I tested both the non-attributed and attributed Aukuras to be sure it aren’t caused by the attribute. However, there is a trick to get a close to 100% Aukuras though.

With this method we can get healing and fire elemental damage with close to 100% uptime.

Aukuras is affected strictly by CON only and is based off party members’ individual CON. Formula is roughly described in the post linked. It is a good way to mitigate damage when used together with pdef/mdef enhancing spells (eg Sanctuary) but it is really hard to use as a heal tile replacement. In a party C2 Cleric is still recommended.

3 Likes

Sad, so miko is still deiv 4.

I’ve tried canceril. I used 1 10* card in timerys and it did not go well. I can imagine it would go well on that super HP build with [ein sof] but it’s not worth it on a low HP build. I have 3 neop cards ready, but getting burned over 2 poata cards and 1 canceril card for over 150 trash cards, it’s just sad (I’m also looking at 8 10* werewolf cards I can’t use anymore).

Hmm the video is interesting, most of the time I just see your character jumping normally only, only for a couple of times you will jump and Dragon fall without the splash animation. It isn’t as frequent as what is seen in the video.

1 Like

I was hoping to use it on a barrier: devotion full CON kaba with ein sof: stacked healing.

Oh thanks. I tried something else too, by jumping and quickly holding a movement key, dragoon will slide on the floor/in the air without activating dragon fall. Time to reset this flying goon.

Tried Sw3 > Hop2 > Barb1 > Goon3 for serpentine debuff —> cleave+dragon soar+double slash and hoplite lunge +dragoon pierce skills. Feel like a baby shinobi murmillo.

Nice, hopefully in future IMC will include more boss cards with the “if player gets hit” mechanic and we can have a thorns build going.

Still waiting on the day [restoration aura] becomes “heal for your HP recovery stat when hit” because “WHY THE F*CK IS HP RECOVERY IN THE GAME!!”… excuse me.

I’m less irritated by this because IMC gave me barrier: devotion.

Ehh I was hoping that there is finally chance to do not need having cleric 2 but imc of course had to ruin everything by deleting clap x aukuras interaction. ;/ They and their talk about “class diversity”… Ehh it seems i’ll need to take cleric2 at r10 anyway (since miko is more needed anyway cause of those owls uselessness without clap) or maybe there is chance that aukuras get buffed in future. Its still under testing so who knows.

I was surprised IMC remembered the clap + aukuras mechanic and nerfed it.

They always remember to make our class worse xD Its only hard for them to make classes more uselful sadly.

It feels more like they rework the entire krivis tree and forgot to toggle the new aukuras as a Clap recipient.

So there is still a chance that aukuras will be compatibile with clap in the future? Good news then. : )