Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

This is true, aukuras will not use your hp recovery stats. Instead, aukuras heal over time gets bonus with your CON (100 CON = +10% HP recovery effect). Also when I was pala3-krivis3, restoration lvl 15 did not boost aukuras recovery at all.

Yes owls still have the 79% magic damage x 3 hits scaling on max level. Miko Clap is still best synergy for diev statues. If you are worried about heal, you will probably bring another cleric (cleric2). Vs field mobs, you won’t need heal 10 (solo) and you also have statue of ausrine&melstis combo for party play. Cleric2 is recommended for 100% healing supply for party healing/support.

If you will only boost zaibas and use the melee bonus damage attribute, taoist 1 is sufficient for stormcalling talisman.

Didn’t say anything contesting that. I’m saying the [aukuras] + squire food NOW on live ~= to NEW [aukuras] because BOTH the CURRENT combo and NEW [aukuras] tic every sec.

Also [aukuras] isn’t just healing. There’s also the accuracy debuff.

I’m particularly looking forward to pushing how far [aukuras] can heal]. You know, actually finding out 1st before making a statement like “not enough”.

So I assume as long as party know what to do and have eq with bonus con stats it should be okay then? Thanks I guess i’ll stay with this build then.

Good thing it heals based off of Con and not HP. Imagine a super high HP Paladin Druid with tons of hp tanking for the party and healing a ton from that.

Then again, I think you can already sort of do that with Canceril.

Makes sense. SPR based for owls would work better for different builds with Cleric 2 and Clapping to have 5 Owls out.

So how does the minion calculation for damage (weapon damage with SPR scaling) come into the 79% SF? I assume it’s (weapon atk?matk? scaled via SPR) x SF.

I don’t know the formula for SPR and summon damage. On Ktos it was confirmed to scale on SPR, however nobody tested the scaling (just know more spr = more owl damage). Someone on ktest discord was trying to look into game files to find it.

edit: after some digging, found it is indeed a (???SPR x RAW weapon magic attack x Skill factor %) , similar to other summon formulas

It could be this:

Or even similar to sorcerer summon, like this:

The ktos forum poster about owl and SPR was this (SPR 544) Diev3 miko pd3 :

1 Like

Is there any videos on the new Rapier? Will the 5 hits it have also work with lines like Enchant Fire and Sacrament?

With a weapon, you will clear very fast vs linked mobs.

And even without a weapon, linker boosts enchanter damage a lot:

@kanna no not yet

Popular Attack speed builds or normal-attack builds so far:

Archer: QS3 + falcon3, (Archer2/3) QS3 Bulletmarker1/2, Reiter3, prefer high dex
Wizard: (Any/Chrono/Thaum/Linker) Enchanter2, can go INT or SPR or dex
Cleric: Krivis3 (priest3 chaplain) inquis1, can go INT or SPR or dex

Note: Arch2 QS3 Rogue2 Bullet2 is getting more and more popular

And swordie, guess it will be a looting pirate build? Perhaps. At least pillaging will be procced often.

Vids
New Meta AA cleric example and here

Monk-zealot solo dps challenge mode to stage 5 here

Have a question regarding BM. If I were to go sapper 3 and use dual gun stance on BM2, would my sapper skills scale off the pistols or the main weapon? I want to make a bullet marker capable of ET, so if you guys also have any build suggestions that would be great.

Is Fanatic Illusion affected by Statue of Zemyna’s SP cost reduction? I guess not but did anyone test it?

Interesting, but is monk3 really necessary? I was thinking about the viability of monk1 druid2 (+200 crit and +75% hp from large beast transform) since most of the damage comes from zealot’s aoe skills.

1 Like

Sapper skills will scale on main weapon (crossbow).
Dual gun stance is just cosmetic (and also an Auto-attack buff). Bulletmarker and reiter skills scale on Pistol.

@baluh Have not seen it tested. It might be, because zealot fanatic illusion was changed to drain flat SP per second. Monk1 is sufficient if you need Double Punch filler, however the %damage of double punch will be a bit lower. This monk was missing monstrance buff on dex build. Monstrance buff = +30% dex, and +10 flat dex. Without the right set-up, double punch spam and fanatic illusion will drain your SP very fast.

Wait, so the auto atk is still based off the xbow? F this class if yes.

Dual gun stance Auto-attacks will use pistol damage to scale (because it is a Bullet marker skill), similar to how reiter limacon also uses pistol damage to scale. With BM dual gun stance you must press Z to use the new empowered attack.

The words “just cosmetic” had me worried. You see, under [limacon] Z will also use the pistol animation.

1 Like

Ah yes, my bad for that word. Pressing C with dual gun stance will use the weak regular pistol attack.
Press Z to use the strong buffed new dual gun stance attack.

@Loztchild Forgot to answer you properly, targets inside Inquisitor2 iron maiden cannot attack, move, or perform skills (applies at PvP). It is a rank 3 level Debuff CC.

@AmartiZ Aukuras attribute adds elemental damage to every attack line (and skill too of course).

@mario_st no, cannot share lightning hands with linker2 spiritual chain.

@ResonantSoul I don’t understand this comment. Is it about a bug?

1 Like

This playstyle though. Beady Eyes + Demolition looks lit

Torn between Zealot2 and Zealot1 Inqui1

3 Likes

KTOS rank 9 Earth tower party solmiki (drago3, tao, diev, thauma chrono, murmillo). Most visual effects turned off.

Wiz3 Link3 Warlock3 at new HG nazar tower here

1 Like

Zealadin is looking pretty good indeed, to bad demolition needs 2h weapon tough :tired:

Quite to the contrary, monk2-3 are mostly counterproductive for Zealot2.
But at the same time Fanaticism and beady eyes are ideal for improving a monk3 build.

Anyhow:

• There’s the sp issue, Fanatic Illusion is already very costly but double punch’s 50 sp per use can add a lot to it. Diev2-3 can counteract the dp drain a bit though.
  • Dex benefits double punch, but has 0 benefits for any of the zealot skills.
  • Both Dex Double Punch and Spr Blind Faith have the same niche, aka that of high single target dmg. But spr simply has more benefits and more optional ranks to shine. But not sure which deals more dmg yet.

Though energy blast is nice regardless.

I was wondering if a swelled mob can drop 2 equipment instead of 1 for the new gear that drops in rank 8++ maps. I saw in the vid that the guy swelled a target and it only dropped 1 piece of equipment so i was wondering if its a bug or intentional. Seems like intentional.