Tree of Savior Forum

[KTEST] Onmyoji Skills

did enchant fire increase fire fox damage??

Exactly that. The class is designed for:

• main chars with +21 masinios staff trans 10 for CM and other endgame stuff
  • alts with regular gear for casual content (Saalus, dun 300)

Currently I’m having a lot of fun with said casual alt, and full SPR + sorc summons + thauma buffs really makes the class easy to play, even with low base MATK. But clearly I wouldn’t do CM or ET with that char…

1 Like

In fact it doesn’t. If your build has thauma3, you just need to cast swell left arm + swell brain. As I said in an earlier post, my char with +8 HoG no trans has base MATK of 2800, which becomes 4400 with the thauma buffs (full SPR), while it’s only 3800 with full INT.

1 Like

Weird, I got the opposite result.

Full INT Thaum3 with +7 Skull Smasher = 6.2k max MATK after buffs.

Switch to full SPR with the same setup = 5.7k max MATK after buffs.

I just went full SPR and I kinda feel that I’m weaker. The only “significant” gear I have is a Regard Horn Staff +11

tfw necroventer deals more dmg than my tiger :tired:

1 Like

I recently came back like a month ago due to the wizard rework so I’m still a bit unsure about funding. You can do CM on multiple characters right? Currently I’m maining a Wiz3>Ele3>WL3 so much of my investments goes to that char. With that being said, after the transcendence patch hits, that means I can transfer my trans weapon to my subs, so hopefully it will still be able to hold it’s own.

How does Onmy2 skills fare in terms of damage as compared to Ele3 skills. Because most of the time Ele3WL3 are spamming Ele3 skills anyway, since warlock only have 3 active skills (one having an overheat of 2).

Yes. Once per day on each character unless you use a Challenge Mode Voucher

Ele3>Wl3 is far stronger than Onm2. I played both and you can’t even compare them. That being said, Onm skills are bigger and faster imo. So it isn’t like Onm is useless, but don’t expect to see the same numbers as you would in a Ele3>Wl3

Huh… Interesting. I thought onmyoji’s dps is somewhat close to elem-WL, because of their faster speed, higher overheat, bigger area, and lower cooldown, like you said.

Onmyoji has a few more selling points by the way: ability to go full SPR with thaum3 so SP doesn’t run out much, lv6 tiger’s increasing movespeed, and also genbu armor! And if sorc1, summons to tank some damage.

@icyruios I guess elem-WL is more of a pure damage class whereas onmyoji is a less damage but more versatile class.

1 Like

w3 > ele3 > rc > sage2 is the closest to elelock

1 Like

3X froster lord
2x cerberus +1x mallet wyren (important to keep genbu all time )this card can make u solo dungeon 300 with low gear just cost 1 or 2 sp pot for me /i m full spr build w3-thauma3-socr-omyo2
more gigantic ur sp pool, more good u will be. curently i m at 2,1k sp pool
3x armadilo
3x link roller

Armadilo? I couldn’t find this card…

he probably means armaos /20chars

i use my onmyo for farming lower level HG’s, for card albums, shards and other various items, the massive aoe can one shot entire screens/rooms, also good for farming rare materials from lower level areas.

im guessing after the blessed shard / transcend patch onmyo will be popular for doing lower level HG’s, since they will nerf saalus and buff blessed shard drop rates

1 Like

question, at the end is SPR helping the Fire Fox? or just magic attack? was planning to follow that build as well
Wiz3>Thau3>Sorc>ONM3 since im goin full SPR

But still not sure about Wiz3 (only cause i like magic missile being boosted by thauma)

The firefox scales from your magic damage at the time it is summoned and also counts as a summon so swell left arm attribute will increase its damage by 10%.

It also takes a snapshot of your m.atk, so the best way to get high damage with it is to use chappa cards + SP pot then summon

still… saw videos and reviews, seems pretty dissapointing…

1 Like

what about a Wiz3>cryo3>RC>Onmoyoji2? RC could boost the dmg of both cryo and the ice skill from onmoyoji but it last only 50 sec with a 140sec cd

1 Like

Your damage will be very weak compared to DPS builds, but you will bring at least some party support…

I think that build would be bad if you don’t plan on investing a lost of silver for gearing and attributes. Water shikigami is also not really a skill you use as frequently as the other onmyoji skills since it only hits in front of you whereas the other skills hit in a huge radius around you (more convenient to drop an AoE circle than to position yourself for water shikigami).

Adding to this, Water Shikigami is also the only Onmyoji skill that you cannot cancel the casting animation by jumping, so it feels a lot more clunky to use than the other 3 AoE skills.