Tree of Savior Forum

[KTEST] Onmyoji Skills

yes because stats are liquid amongst items

biggest reason to go full into one stat is because it makes getting that stat easy

the other secondary stat you’d want/need in a build can be acquired through items, same can be said if the players goes with a stat ratio, there will always be a primary stat they want out of the ones they use.

1 Like

Which build do you use? Just to compare…

1 Like

I am very struggle whether to change my Wiz3>Ele3>WL3 to Onm. Or WL3 remain strong enough in its strong AOE position? I crave for high AOE wizard builds.

Is it good to change it to Wiz3>Ele3>WL1>Onm2 with full int?

Wiz3>Thaum3>Onm2

I think it remains the strongest atm

No, I don’t think you can go Onm2 full INT. Also, Ele3 doesn’t synergize well with Omn

I went full int on my onmyoji cause I picked wiz3 kino3 rc1 and it actually went really well. I just got some potions and when I want to give it a time tô recover SP I use my kino combos

The thing is: Is it worth damage-wise to go full INT?

Thanks Leonder!
Why Ele3 doesn’t synergize well with Omn?

You don’t have time to use all of the Ele3+Omn2 skills

If fox worth any points at all if you don’t go Kino? If yes, is lvl 6 worth it?

Not really. If you’re pyro, the fireball attribute from Fox shinigami reduces its duration too. So unless you love to spam fireball and want a 10 second enhancement, ignore it.

it’s not, although your skill distribution is bad (no rune of ice for water shikigami)

• the fact that ele3 variant of onmyo is redundant (onmyo’s skills are great for mob clears, but meh for bosses, although you can take Zemej necklace to boost 3 earth skills: storm dust, toyou and wood shikigami)

oh yah,
was forgot to mentioned rune of ice for water shikigami~

1. If you have a Warlock, don’t reset it to onmyoji… that would be a really bad idea (Warlock is way more powerful and more suited for main char, onmyoji more suited for alt)

2. If you go 50% INT 50% SPR you’re fine with any build (12k SP is way enough even for the turtle shield), but full SPR is more suited for a build with thauma/sorc because you get more MATK from thauma buffs compared to the same build with full INT and you get more powerful summons – hell my summons do way more damage than the onmyoji skills atm, and I didn’t get the Thauma:Summons attribute yet!

1 Like

Running the following build: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbhkk.213f4851657a85.1e3f419a55.11254455.718a96a8c5

Quite fun but lacks damage. Onmyoji skills works as decent filler after Elementalist spells, but I won’t rely on them as main damage source. They have Low CD and large AoE but costs a lot of SP and have a little on the low side of SF’s. Multiple overheats kind of solves that but you will need to consider how fast it drains.

I dropped Genbu Armor because of lack of SPR to upkeep it, along with the whole SP drain when getting hit, no SP regen effect it has being more detrimental to my build.

So I guess the main problem people have with Onmyoji is the lack of damage?

For me I’m making one as a sub char because I like to try out different wizard classes for fun. I suppose it will fare well in lets say challenge modes and just casual exploration? Probably still gonna stick with ele-lock as a main.

I’m new to the whole Thauma concept. Does SPR increases thauma buffs?

SPR increases swell brain and both arms, while INT increases swell arms.
You can see the formulae here: brain, left, right

1 Like

Oh no, unless you have someone to carry you or are willing to invest a lot of resources in this said “alt” character, cause if you don’t then you rather skip it, honestly Omnyoji feels super lackluster and i’m surprised that not too many people point this out, i think there’s a huge misconception about this class cause there are tons of “misleading” videos about this class with OP gears.

From what I can tell you, based on personal experience, omnyoji with “casual” investment (primus weapon of your level without trans and regular level 50 attributes) can’t do well in CM unless you have a full party or as i said before, someone to carry, for me, there’s no point on having lot’s of AOE’s if you can’t deal enough damage to actually do something, now, if you are going the usual thau route then at least you can buff party members i guess. Also if you are not going the SPR route, prepare to waste a ton of SP while dealing no damage at all, well, you can work as a taunter i guess… if that make’s onmyoji players feels beter.

For the record, it seems like the thau sorc variant it’s the one that can do well.

I’'m still not sure if I should go full SPR… In my head it’ll drastically decrease my damage (which is not that bad atm if you ask me)

1 Like

hi guys,

any recomand monster card for onmyoji spr build ?