Tree of Savior Forum

[KTEST] Onmyoji Skills

i find water shikigami easy to use lol, you can turn while channeling it and redirect where your aiming, i usualy cast it while moving away from enemies then just aim back towards them and it doesnt lock you down for that long.

EDIT: i also got a question to ask some of ya’ll
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/218014
has anyone got this attribute? does it enable toyou to hit flying mobs?

i dont play that much to warrant buying or using tokens, so learning it takes ages and its expensive as ■■■■ to max. (82 fucking hours and 9mill)

it seems like a garbage attribute, has anyone been brave enough to blow 9mill on this ■■■■ and test it?

I have it maxed. It’s basically just a cc. It doesn’t allow you to hit flying mobs.

thanks
and rip… to both your silver and toyou lol

skill feels ■■■■ to use in sausys9, man… need its extra damage to ks all those bots in there now lol

Since I had a few event tokens left I decided to blow a 1-day one yesterday to learn my Onmyoji’s attributes. Man who decided to punish the poor Onmyoji’s class with SUCH EXPENSIVE attributes??? With my other wizards, everything that is not a “foo:enhance lvl 100” attribute costs 1 point per level, but for onmyo everything starts at 600-900 points and increases exponentially. Spent like 20 mil silver (that’s almost all cashflow I had on that char…) to learn everything I wanted to learn, not counting the 7000+ attribute points I had from doing the Masters Quests event (everyone should do it, you get a ton of free points for just a bit of your free time). Jeeeeez…

Well the first attribute I learned with my onmyoji was “earthquake:remove knockdown”. So yeah clearly you don’t want to learn “toyou: ADD knockdown”, it’s garbage.

I didn’t get the Fox (100% attack ratio seems really crappy for a summon – my Dullahan does 40-50k per hit, which is equivalent to 1000% matk), so the attributes I learned were Greenwood Shikigami: Enhance+Poison+Pull (DoT+pull effect makes the skill awesome, and 40% enhance is affordable but after that…), Howling White Tiger: Enhance+Virtuous Roar (Ferocious is too expensive IMO for the extra damage vs beasts to be worth getting, again could only afford 40% enhance; Virtuous Roar is amazing… was partied yesterday with a Chrono during a dungeon run, felt like watching a Benny Hill show…), Water Shikigami: Enhance (40%), Genbu Armor: Rapid Escape (was cheap for extra 10% evade; didn’t bother with Flowing River, since it only cuts SP expenditure by 10% while costing over 10 mil silver!), and finally Toyou: Enhance (40%).

Well with all these and the thauma attributes, it feels like the char is much easier to play now. Of course I don’t plan on doing the hard stuff with it, but dun 300, saalus, HG and such are fun to play now. I think when the new saalus/transcend patch will hit iTos it will be even easier and more fun to play. In the meantime, enjoy buying a lot of paper dolls :wink:

thanks for the detailed response

yea, R8 classes all have absurd costs on their attributes, zealots immolation attribute that adds a mere 10k flat fire damage to the skill, but costs 7.4mill to max and free players get shafted even harder because it also costs time, a lot of time lol.

even for the less expensive classes the time cost is still huge, i spent like a week to max my important thauma attributes lol.

I got my fox to level 6 cause it’s nice for breaking things. Onmyoji skills don’t scale well, so it’s not like I really needed the points for anything else.

It’s actually double that since it does 2 hits. And if you get attribute then it’s a chance to do 4 hits.

so for a wiz3thauma3sorc1onmy2 which is the best skill distributions for onmy?

I get 7-8 for tiger, max water shikigami and toyou. Rest is up to you, really.

Hello people!

I think a build with Linker 3, this work? I dont like Thauma 3 (till 2 is fine, deslike bighead XD)

I thinking maybe link 2/thauma 2, but I will lost Mental Pressure attribute…

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117776kk.1a3f657a85.3f4a557a65.156585.768198aac5

hey there, i want to try onmyoji and looking at two builds

1. wiz3-thau3-sorc-onmy2 full spr
 2. wiz3-ele3-rc-onmy2 full int

any comments on which is the better onmy2 build? are there other alternative builds?

imo thauma build is a lot stronger :slight_smile:

Both are valid. Which one to choose is up to the player’s taste. If you want another alternative, you can put psychokino in the build instead of ele.

Is toyou really worth investing into? I mostly use Water Shikigami - Tiger - Greenwood
and of course Genbu Armor when the situation requires
I got toyou lvl 1 just to test it and the damage wasn’t realy satisfying compared to the other skills

Toyou is great, as it deals damage over time on a huge area. So it’s nice to soften up a large pool of enemies, like those puppies in the level 300 dungeon.