Tree of Savior Forum

KTEST] New Fireball

Well other rank 2 classes can do it… The only reliable skill pyro has left is firepillar and it has 95sec cd.

Check Priests, Cryos, Quarrels, Rangers, Highlanders, even Peltastas. They all have something to compliment them from higher class circles making them self sufficient.

Fireball could have had nerfed damage and could keep its combos with linker, sage. They have killed that.

Not really the hit count on link makes this version of fireball better with link.

I dont get it people are mad because pyro could deal very high damage (I agree that live version should be nerfed but not this much.) As a rank 2 class but thats not the chase, You get 3 linker circles and a sage circle to compliment it in order to combo.

Good luck linking it to mobs while they explode on 1 hit. They have such a bigger hitbox too.

Things arent always as easy as they look on the paper.

2 Likes

You link the mobs THEN cast fire ball. Please think before you speak.

1 Like

The whole point of linking fireballs to each other IS BECAUSE they deal each other damage and it is reflected to mobs… PLEASE play before make comments.

1 Like

Your thinking of how things currently are you sheep. Start thinking of how to best apply what you will have to work with. My point is fire ball will still be good, just not broken.

Yeah thats why im thinking of dropping pyro out of my build. Since it has no synergy left with any other classes.

except linker -.-. Multi hits are not very good with the link changes. for linker to shine you will need skills like the new fireball or meteor etc.

Linker is not a class that especially has combo with Pyro, Im telling you, you can link and cast Ice pike to deal more damage than 2 fireballs.

Honestly It would be much better if they just removed the overheat from fireball and made it %1000 or something.

1 Like

… no it doesn’t have to but in context of the new changes on both classes it would be a good pair. And ice pick might deal more damage in the short run but over all give you less damage out of you link over all, I don’t get why you don’t understand this.

11 Larger hits like fire ball meteor etc will give your link more total out put than say a multi shot which is low % per hit and will use up almost the entier link.

I couldn’t find the ktest cryo-linker video that I have watched before but let me drop this to you for you to compare your rank 2 classes.

Think of it as a compensation.

1 Like

Sigh

You trying to compare ice blast to fire ball which is currently glitched on ktest, please review the ktos thread for more details.

A skill weaker than a bugged/glitched skill that can hit damage cap is not a good justification.

idk, but that kinda looked like it’s gonna get nerfed or fixed soon.

1 Like

it is not glitched, glitched one hits 555.555 which would one shot the boss.
also, here you go

I know you will say she used rune of ice but that is my exact point, pyro has no synergy left with higher ranks.

And I am comparing a “Rank 2 Class” to “Rank 2 Class”.

1 Like

Why are you guys even arguing about changes on a TEST server? Nothing is concrete and things get changed weekly on the server. They are testing different mechanics, the whole point of the server.

3 Likes

Even tho its pointless because its internet, I find it fun to share my ideas. And try understanding other people. Ofc its test server and nothing is final, but it might help others decide on builds, etc in the future. I wont have anytime to argue when it is released :slight_smile:

How can you decide a build on something thats forever changing at this moment? You got until at least the summer before we even get this rebalance. Thats a long time between now and then. Also we get to reroll our classes as much as we want with the coming event with the rebalance.

1 Like

Yea I told you there is no point and I am aware.

Think of it more like a hobby.

what about the pyro kino combo ? still working ?