Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

They nerfed linker double time Lmao.

We need a list of buffs affected before the reset ends

1 Like

The modification in the itens are nice, it’s a good bonus but not a must have anymore for some builds.

And God, Twin Arrow are 5 OH? That’s really powerful, the cooldown is still 7 sec or changed to 10 to match with the other 5OH skills?

Cd of twin arrows is still 7 seconds :slight_smile:
Only skill with 5 overheat and 7s cooldown.

Hey greyhiem can you please translate the skill High guard of peltasta? I want to know what the numbers are about.Thanks!

here is the link: https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/10106

Switch to a defensive stance~~~~~
Increase your Block.
Reduce your own attack (damage).
Reduce your critical rate.

Level 10 high guard
+370 block
-10% damage dealt (-10% attack)
-100 crit rate
30s duration

Thank You!:grinning:

2 Likes

@Composition sigh hunter is dead pvp now (atleast to me). hopefully rush dog is still the same

What about cleric attribute on depro zone?

Why was it so obvious that they wouldn’t remove the halved bit. even though they cut the overall duration?
I want to be able to damage bosses now. There’s no reason for hunter to be unable to do so.

Oh, I forgot depro zone. I don’t have info on that debuff.

I have seen falc3 do well at pvp.
New sonic strike damage is a lot (% is equal to dethrone lvl 5 damage), auto-aimbots and ignores missile hole. Blind is useful vs players without debuff protection.

So high guard and guardian on TBL, they’re useful, I mean these +370 block of high guard really make a difference in a fight? And guardian increased defense, it looks very useful but really worth it to get it for pvp measures?

does hawk still freeze owner if it hits targets with sub zero shield?

with the new skill damage, falc3 vs fletch3 at pvp, which one is better?

Yes, you will freeze if your pet hits subzero shield cryomancer.
Falconer3 is able to beat sage missile hole, fletcher cannot. It will depend on the match-up.

@SadisticMike With the new block formula, it is difficult to get 100% block.
block chance = (max(0, block – block penetration)) ^ 0.7

PvP example:
Even though this murmillo has high block, some attacks will still hit.

2 Likes

does missile hole now prevent Magic Arrow burn and Broadhead bleed?

Magic arrow burn? Do you mean crossfire burn.
Broadhead bleed will apply on missile hole targets without CC lvl 1 prevention, yes.
Bodkin point removes subzero shield of cryomancer.

1 Like

magic arrow, the one that silences targets that get hit with it

@greyhiem
How about nuele cards? Do we still need to stack alot?

I am not aware of this, I don’t know.
Does it currently work vs missile hole? There is no note on a change on magic arrow.

@lladocspark This will depend on your preference and mdef. More def = less damage taken, however it is very difficult to get hit for 1 damage due to the new log formula.
At PvE, you should use whatever is easily accessible. If you already have nuaele you could keep using those.
Alchemist potions and new shop HP pots have separate cooldown, you won’t die easily even if your def & mdef is medium.

@myself Yes! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

wont we get hit by 1 dmg vs lv 1 hanaming?

If your question is “do nuaele is needed for comfortable questing and leveling” the answer is no. Armor rework, new formula, monsters not using skills anymore (with exception of elites), new potion system and many other changes kinda solves this part (or at least they should, cause that’s how it has been promoted).

Now, if you’re focusing on PVP, I would say yes. Though PVP is a variable matter as it is still subject to heavy changes, assuming the GM were right.

1 Like

Alright, understood. So much for mdef then. Okay thanks again @greyhiem.

1 Like