Tree of Savior Forum

[kTest[Ktos]] Class rework thread

How Good venier will be for Fencer after rework?

Venier(lvl 170) attack: 380 - 420
Rapier 270 attack: 789 - 872, 29 crit rate
Rapier 315 (purple) from hunting ground attack: 1008 - 1115 , 42 str, 29 crit rate
1 practo (purple) rapier attack: 1008 - 1115, 55 str, 35 crit rate, 198 block pen
2 practo (orange) rapier attack: 1146 - 1267, 1 AoE attack ratio, 79 dex, 60 accuracy, 50 crit rate

@DiMeowgio +2 skills was mainly taken for longer epee garde stance uptime. However epee garde got nerfed badly (+50% damage when crit at all levels, duration increase per skill lvl). Also crit is difficult to maximize (100% isn’t possible…). Regarding damage, the difference in attack should beat venier attack and venier +skill levels. If you start to transcend, even more.

3 Likes

Any of those other rapiers (aside from Lolo/Solmi) got +2 Fencer Skills? Or will the huge difference in attack make up for that?

EDIT:

FUUUUU! Should’ve sold off that Venier earlier! >.< Thanks though :smiley:

2 Likes

Is this how meltis works?

For example now I have Ausrine buff @ 20sec —> Meltis ----> 20 sec ausrine (cannot exceed 20 sec?)

Ausrine buff @ 5 sec remaining —> Meltis —> becomes 10 sec…?

What kind of support build is useful in ET after patch…? I was thinking C2 P3 (for revive) Pardoner Oracle PD Tao… or should i go kriv 3 if meltis is still useful in ET?

Thanks in advance.

Why noone are playing with cata?

because cata quit the tree of savior :sob:

now some people only take 1 circle for her only to ride a mount for speed i think

i don’t know

Meltis is a 1 shot cast spell (Instead of Chanel) that add(+20% duration / lv?) up to 20 sec (Based on the current remaining time of the buff)
-20 sec should become 40 sec

• 40sec become 60 sec
  • 5sec become 10 sec

thanks for the clarification.

Because since of the first week of test where cata was nerfed, people start thinking it was dead. But even though it’s been buffed back people are not playing it cause of this “thiking”. Even though Rush is one of the biggest factor dmg of the game with all hits, and is back to 40sec cd (-10sec duration) = 30sec cd in reality.

We also hear a lot dragoon is dead, but factors are equal to lancer, just not the same utilities, and people tend to want lancer, cause they wanna ahve some anti magic things i suppose.

Most of people talk, before even checking the % factor to understand that everything is technically equal, and just won’t work the same in builds and needs to be adapted with Stats and Stuff going with them. ^^

1 Like

Just a note, dragoon does its damage rotation in about 9-10 secs lancer does it in maybe 2-3 seconds. Lancer skills are also much easier to use.

Because the class with highest mobility and great amount of control is not one-shotting things anymore.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

Unless they don’t stack wouldn’t a Rune Caster - Chrono have the best mobility?
+20 movement speed from giant and +15 from haste.
Plus it’s meh. Maybe if their skills weren’t either charging or channelling it might be nicer but, to be honest, the only reason to really pick cata is for Trot.
Maybe if they altered the skills or made an attribute so the class synergised well with later classes it’d be good, but in my opinion what’s the point in taking cata when for a spear build hoplite provides more benefits.

Seriously though, impaler is the only none charging skill and who in the right mind would use it outside of pvp? Locks you into attacking a single enemy for low damage.) I really wanted to make one but I can’t be bothered with the idea of putting up with hell until I reach dragoon. (Unless I live on C1 Hoplite skills for damage.

Holy Crap, just looked at hoplite, Yep… Hoplite = God Finestra = 250% boost in Block.
Potentially the only class to be able to achieve a 100% block rate. (If i’m correct you only need 720 more block than the enemy block penetration. )
(And for some bizarre reason, the formula shows that effect being doubled while Finestra:Splash in in effect, maybe that’s just a mess-up on the website though. If it is the case though, full CON hoplite = Immortal, when it comes to physical attacks anyway.)

Is there more detailed info on transcendence post change?
If I want to transcend a 1H weapon, should I wait? Do I give the weapon the “wrong” transcendence if I do it now?

The calculator is giving fairly odd results. It says I need 10 gems to get a rare 315 weapon to transcendence 2. Isn’t this twice as expensive as it is on live? To trans 2 on live, the info I found says I’d need 5 gems for the same weapon.

Edit: Wait. They’re gonna reset all current transcend gear after all, according to https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=920 - surprised to not hear much about this!
Guess there is no point to transcend just yet regardless.

technically finestra is flat 250. The % is said to be a fail. (We’ll see inside the game anyway in two days)

More expensive to trans higher level gear, cheaper for low level ones.

But extracting the gems return you 90% of the saved gems regardless of remaining potential so it’s worth doing trans on lv 220/270 gear just to give yourself a little extra edge now. (on top of +6-11)

Haste and giant does stack… But Ms is limited at 60 max (63 with token) Unless it change with the combat system change, probably not.

is druid’s wolf’s non-cooldown skill considered a ‘normal attack’ affected by attack speed?

It’s not affected by Dex, if it’s what you want to know. A few ppl did tests on it and… that is that.

Answers to some common class questions

Wizard quickcast damage attribute was removed.
Lethargy scales on INT.
Pyro fireball is a 1 hit bomb now.
Linker joint penalty hitcount is unique for each linked target. Once 1 target exceeds hitcount limit the link breaks.
Yes, elementalist frost cloud duration is 5.4s.
Warlock invocation spirits cannot spawn more spirits.
Featherfoot blood skills still lacking vs no-blood enemies.
Sage missile hole still works.
Enchanter agility still doesn’t function.

Priest monstrance still boosts +30% dex, and +10 dex.
Diev laima statue will disrupt your mob gathering because the slow is too strong at higher skill lvls.
Statue and miko clap works.
Pardoner discern evil description is lacking, it doesn’t apply properly to all debuffs (anymore).
Miko gohei: when activated, it now only removes ONE Level 1 Debuff/Buff.
Plague doc incinerate overheat is removed. Incinerate is fixed at 10s, and gains +1s per debuff on the enemy now (before it was +2s per debuff). Yes it still requires 1 debuff on the enemy to apply.
Inquis wheel hit limit still exists.

Archer swift step crit attribute is 20 per level, max +100 crit rate. Wrong description.
Twin arrows overheat is 5, (wrongly listed as 3). Cooldown is 7s (this is correct).
No, scout flu flu debuff still doesn’t work at PvP.
Hunter growling still doesn’t work vs players. Hunter CC duration still halved at PvP.
Rogue feint still dismounts.
Vendetta charge time did not decrease.
Appraiser blindside attribute for crit damage increases the crit damage on your F1 status window, not final damage.
Falconer circling lvl 6+ at PvE is still useless.
Pheasant doesn’t knockdown with the stun attribute, even if the stun fails.
Mergen spreadshot hits max 5 targets, 1 hit each.

All armour break skill durations are fixed at 3s.
Highlander skullswing, peltasta umbro thrust, monk hand knife attribute.

Hoplite finestra block increase is flat, description is wrong (description is %).
Doppel deeds stack is removed. It’s a normal buff now. Attack speed increase is removed. At lvl 15, +33% damage dealt and +19% damage received.
Murmillo helmet still is able to block magic.

Items Agny increase +50% on skillfactor on fire skills. Example, if a fire skill is 500% damage, it will become 550% with agny. Say, if Fireball has an attack factor of 230%, with an Agny Necklace equipped it will expand to 280%. Geras spear increase spear throw skillfactor by 50%, same way. Karacha set: When attacking an enemy from behind, the ATK of the skill is increased by 150%. -188 Evasion
14 Likes

Thanks for the breakdowns!

1 Like