Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

so you really just want everything then? k carry on. In the first place it’s not like you can’t block physical attacks already

1 Like

That Reiter Hacka at hg 340 is a Reiter2 (probably) Hacka2. He’s using grind cutter and hacka pell.

You are correct, this is a wrong description of me. I will edit it now.

So a guy with a bunch of move speed buffs (when I tried it seems the game force you to move at certain speed, so maybe this doesn’t matter), Zoomy plus to see where the things spawn and does a pretty good run still only get the 1st tier…

This quest seem horribly unbalanced :< more so with NA lag where I seem to actually move slower than the ghosts.

Man i was hoping he unlock the stage 3 of the matador costume quest. i guess no one unlock it yet

Enchanter’s Electric Shock never procs on me on regular mobbing. It seldom procs on Field, Dungeon and Challenge Mode bosses. Provided its at 10% chance, is it intended not to work on regular mobs?

It never procs or procs seldom? According to kr forum, it only applies on your first real basic attack hit. Any additional lines (sacrament, enchant fire) cannot proc the effect (I have not verified this yet).

Test proc on wooden dummy:

If it really never procs, then it must be a steam server bug.

@alavien1 Weapon for Pyro2 Thaum3 Sorc1 Enchanter2. On EU market right now (30m). :tired:

image of weap

For me, I never seen it procs when im mobbing. But it procs 10% of the time on bosses.

That Primus Staff competes with Masinios, it has 5 sockets also.

wow nice one ._. its almost perfect weapon

ok Ty already bought it at the market <3

1 Like

When are we getting the ability to use dgs while mounted for SR builds? If ever.

i have a question with the new re identify… sample if you identify an item and shows 3 lines of attributes… re identifyingn it will it have a chance to gain more lines of effect??? or can you just replaace 1 effect?? just wondering

No, if you have 2 green and 1 red, you’ll still have 2 green and 1 red after re-identify and all 3 of them will be replaced with other stats of those colors. Pray to RNGesus.

so… re identify replaces all either min or maximum effect lines… correct??

re-identifying keeps the number of bonus effects you’ve got when identifying for the first time.
It will only change the increases for each bonus, not wich bonus you get or the number of bonuses.

well thats the case i rather look for the 350 orange then… than buying XD

No, re-identifying doesn’t change your stats value only, it keeps the amount of lines and their colors but it can still change the bonus type themselves.

From this guide: http://kiyoshiro-ritsu.tumblr.com/post/167571330959/detailed-guide-on-new-item-identification-system

As you can see:

• 3 lines before and 3 lines after
  • 3 reds before and 3 reds after

BUT

• Attack against Mutant changed into Attack against Demon

So re-rolling items doesn’t change the values only but it can change the type too according to their respective colors.
I rerolled already multiple times so I can confirm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RyogoKusama is correct! Re-appraisal at blacksmith will NOT change the colour and amount of bonus lines you have. 3 red, 1 green --> new 3 red, new 1 blue.

The ‘number’ and option-type will be changed. For example you could have +10 STR (green), and after re-appraisal it will become +50 DEX (green). Or you could have +110 ice property attack (red), and after it will change into +250 bonus damage to devil-type enemies.

Elementalist3 Sorc1 Sage2 at HG 340

Sorc1 as filler is getting popular. Alternative would be sorc1 + enchanter2/warlock2/shadow2. Still, I like @alavien1 's idea most (pyro2 thaum3 sorc1 enchanter2 great synergy, buff/support, CC, sustained AoE damage).

Thauma3 Sorc1 Shadow2 version at HG 340 here

Meta AA cleric using inquis flames

Dragoon3 Gae bolg + Dragon Fall damage = ?

I believe Sorc1 is great as a filler rank, even on Cryo/Chrono at R9, Servant’s Buffs are amazing and it’s 100% uptime… +AAR and SPRec?! Sold!
Of course it’s all about who you usually party with, probably a Thauma1 will be more beneficial for Magic users too. :slight_smile:

About that Dragoon3: wasn’t Dragon Fall capped at 777k damage? Also, why 2 hits, doesn’t it deal one-only in a circular area…Did they change it or I’m missing something here? :confused:
Ok, he has 10k Physical Attack and Serpentine is on Boss, but he still dealt 824k+595k damage, wtf

1 Like

Don’t know. But dragoon broke damage cap with that combo. Gae bolg is supposed to add ‘1 extra line of attack’ to each skill hit, but I did not know it would help ignore damage cap.

1 Like