Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

maybe i’m blind but why Grooving Muzzle give skills chance to do 3 extra sure crits, isn’t it’s only for auto attacks? and why there sometimes 4 shots instead of 3? but maybe i’m blind here also because its hard to count them =/
so it’s seems like bug to me but maybe its not?

Any hidden effect you can see there? It’s a 15 pt skill and very underwhelming as is.

IMC nerf the damage in TBL from 30% to 10% but forgot to nerf the heals as always <_<

I do not understand this, before it was 70% redution and now they increased to 90% damage redution or before was 30% less damage and now it’s only 10% damage redution?

before it was 70% reduction and now they increased to 90% damage reduction

this one.

IMC nerfed Heal too much, it’s 50 seconds CD already. Increase the CD time any more and it becomes totally ridiculous.

Also, Heal is mainly a damage skill (as Cleric only has damage skills with secondary effects, Heal&Cure), so nerfing Heals CD time was actually a pretty bad decision.

Decreasing the healing recieved should’ve been enough balance…

IMC won’t ever succeed in “”""“balancing”"""" ToS “PvP” if they keep insisting on that crap. They need to normalize gear in the arena instead of reducing damage between players. That only plays in favor of classes with defense neutralizing and whales with transcended armor.

7 Likes

Yes it is only for basic attacks. You see 4 lines of damage if you are watching the running shot+muzzle video.

@c2gaming.seetoo No, I don’t read anything strange in the skill description. Double accuracy, 15% def penetration, 30% chance to deal 3 hits with normal attacks, and 100% chance to crit on 3 hit proc.

It is supposed to supplement Kneeling Shot dex build with high crit attack.

PvP vs shadowmancer (switched to full rhevisan set in 2nd round):

more here

That new PvP content is very nice, 3 vs Shadowmancer. Guess which side loses every time.

The reason why i stay away from PvP.

BROKEN AS F*CK!!!

TBL needs a MAJOR OVERHAUL. I used to play TBL and I simply gave up after I realized that enhancement and transcendence completely detract from any skill that one might have.

3 Likes

There’s a need to introduce another form of PVP that doesn’t involve players directly damaging each other with their skills until the skills damage are balanced against each other.

Question: Should we open all of our lvl 50 dungeon cubes before the update comes or are we safe to hold onto the old lvl 50 dungeon cubes without worrying about the nerfed card drop rate?

Dungeons will give new Cubes

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items?group=Cube&order=cdated&f=1

new 50
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/642918

old 50
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/642901

I’ll open all my before it.

heres a vid of the new musket changes also me running around being dumb.

1 Like

yes, i agree at this point the best way to make pvp/gvg viable is to normalize gears, which also will attract more players to participate. If insist of own gear it will only favour whales or hardcore players and difficult entry for new players, no players = dead content. The gap created by less well thought transcendance system need rectified by gears normalization

After that only adjusting skills cd, buff/debuff duration

6 Likes

Looks like the old lvl 50 dungeon cubes are completely different from the new, non-rerollable lvl 50 dungeon cubes so one would assume the old cubes will retain the high card drop rates and not share the same loot table as the new cubes.

Unraked TBL would be a better alternative for newbies to enjoy TBL and try builds then invest on builds they like to compete in ranked TBL. Still, I agree that current TBL should have vanilla/constant gears since the current algorithm for matchmaking is not that good and very random but in GvG it should remain as it is since your team can prepare what to bring in the table and expect to know what is up against your team vice versa.

Totally killing the gear advantage in PvP will also reduce the ‘goal setting’ of the game and the very essense of RPG which is gearing up. Gearing up just for PvE to farm gears better sounds awkward. It may be newbie friendly but could prove less motivating to hardcore and whale players, important populus which makes the game alive as well. A tradeoff of the current playerbase for potential playerbase is a bad deal.

1 Like

Is SR3 still meta silver farming class or there is a new meta farming build out there? I heard you can’t keep limacon up long 'cause of sp cost