Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Yes it is, r9 is buffers paradise. Enchanter + Chap will be bffs.

can qs3 + linker’s spiritual chain join the buffer party? :3

1 Like

I can already imagine a comic where a thauma experiences something NSFW for every buff he applies pass 6 buffs.

Thank you. XD

Borrowed Armaos card from @greyhiem to test today, thanks for lending me the card. Findings are:

What Armaos does is it creates a shield with X amount of HP which mitigates some of the damage the player takes (not full mitigation apparently since I still take damage while the shield is active)

• It doesn’t prevent any kind of status from occuring like knockback, trip etc. Quite unfortunate, if it does it is a good addition to help the nerfed Gazing Golem for casters.

• As the player’s defences increases, the value of this card becomes more significant. 1k damage shield will last longer and mitigate more hits.

• With the above it is kind of bad (not as good) to use with Sadhu’s OOB as OOB effectively removes defences while it is in effect. Even in DG50 the shield can barely sustain 2 secs.

• Tested Immolation with it but don’t have enough tests to conclude that it triggers/not trigger off self. Need more tests on this though.

Some information for the lv50 DG. The level 50dg cube has a wider range of items to roll from now. More recipes such as Strength Pendent, dark resistance bracelets and cold resistance necklaces are in the 50dg cube loot tables now.

Hence, if want to farm lv50dg for fodder cards to level up other cards, it is best to do so now before R9 hits since the drop rate of cards from 50dg cubes is a whole lot lesser. From a close 100% card drop rate to R9’s < 10% drop rate.

2 Likes

I hope you guys could test succubus and froster lord cards as well, in particular if they have the vacuum skills their boss versions have.

EDIT: oops I thought armaos was a sorc summon and you were talking about a riding skill. Don’t mind this haha

Yes. If the card would drop. IMC must put a wandering card merchant. Wonder if froster lord could cast frost cloud and hail.

1 Like

Where’d u get the armaos card btw, drop or cube?

Dungeon 300 cube drops armaos card and lavenzard card.

Live Guild Colony wars

Anything on QS running shot change? The duration is great now, but the damage seems to be a little low on some cases.

2 Likes

Do both cubes give both cards or do I need to kill the armaos boss to get its cube. Unless the dg rework changed the dg to only drop 1 type of cube then that’s better.

1 Like

Sorcerer Summoning: all grimoire monster (skills) are updated

I saw this in the patch notes, any info on this? :open_mouth:

1 Like

try comparing the ktest database with the current english database like for example
(expand the skills section)

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/800048
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/npcs/800048
(use the same number code at the end basically)

as you can see here, mirtis gets buffs across the board on her damage
EDIT: from what I checked most summons get damage buffs, except marnox who retains his damage but supposedly changes attack type to strike

2 Likes

ANY New for multi true hits rebalance for swordsman like doppel ? share with me that would be great Thank you

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah, it does seem like most summons’ damages were buffed. Maybe their intention was for the others to somehow be on par with Marnox? @.@

Both same cube.

@artesinka no video of FF linker yet. I tried feather1 + linker and the AoE is a lot worse. Need sorcerer cat buff or +AoE attack ratio items.

@clima No video yet.I don’t think it has changed a lot.

@Cienne All sorcerer summon damage increased. It would take long to find all bosses and list their changes. The patchnote should include this info but they did not include it. For the new card and white gem effect, the info was added manually too (it was not included in the patchnote), you can view the process video here

@zerosky1991 It is a fix for damage buffs + fake hit skills.

Example (after fix):
debuff for +25% damage & fake 5 multi-hit skill:
(normal damage is 100%)
hit 1: 125% damage
hit 2: 125% damage
hit 3: 125% damage
hit 4: 125% damage
hit 5: 125% damage

OLD (before fix):
debuff for +25% damage & fake 5 multi-hit skill:
(normal damage is 100%)
hit 1: 125% damage <— damage buff only applied to first hit.
hit 2: 100% damage
hit 3: 100% damage
hit 4: 100% damage
hit 5: 100% damage

Videos

Murmillo2 at new library here

Buffed hoplite3-dragoon3 at 340 HG here
And another here

Buffed Zombies on zombie bokor at 340 HG here
And more here

Krivis3 monk3 zealot2 at 340 HG here

5 Likes

@greyhiem %loot chance is only on HG item, not ressource right ?

Thank you! I already figured out the changes so it’s all good. No more questions for now and please keep up the good work. :satisfaction:

Thanks. I will explain how to view it easily:

(Recommend to use right mouse click-> open in new tab)

1. go to this page (English) https://tos.neet.tv/npcs?rank=Boss&race=Velnias&f=1&page=5
    This image will appear, you must only look at the bosses with the name pc_summon_

2. Once you press the blue number, you will move to a new page. On the new page are boss stats and also something named SKILL +. You must press the + sign to open the skill damage viewer:

It will become like this:
In this example, the attack with 1s CD is the ‘normal attack’. The two other skills with higher CD are only available for sorc2&3 during Riding. There is AOE and SFR. SFR = the % damage of the attack. Meta = additional notes on the attack.

1. On the very very bottom right of your page you will find this:
    (Recommend to right click->open in new tab, it will be easier to compare)
    Click on TEST to move to the Korean KTEST page. Click on the SKILL+ again and view the change in skill damage by looking at the SFR % damage.

@dr_kazer I have not found any info about Loot Chance mechanics yet. :disappointed_relieved: Someone must look inside the game files to be sure. This is not easy to test. A dev blog did mention something about Loot chance but dev blogs aren’t always accurate.

4 Likes

hey in ktest or even ktos

can u find some vid fencer in r9 patch or matador pls?

im not a fan of this both but why someone said it a trash now

Matador is so bad IMC has already included it in the Class Rework for this week. :joy: Wait for thursday/friday, that’s when they’ll post the changes in the Dev Blog.

1 Like