Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Arch2 QS3 Wugu2 Bullet2 solo dungeon 300 here
Arch2 Qs3 Rogue2 Hacka2 solo challenge mode here
Kriv3 Priest3 Chaplain inquis1 solo challenge mode here
HighL2 - Barb - corsair3 - matador2 siau here
Sword3 - Barb1 - cors3 - shinobi - doppel1 siau here
and at Hunting grounds nazar tower here

3 Likes

this build is full INT?

Rogue2 Reiter3 farming at new HG nazar tower here
Pyro2 Linker2 Sorc1 Warlock1 Shadow2 at new HG here
Falc3 Bullet1 farming some mobs here
Chaplain-monk-Plague-Zealot challenge mode here
Peltasta3 - Rodelero3 - shinobi - murmillo at new HG here
Linker-warlock3 at new HG here
Plague doc3 at new HG here

Pelta rode murmillo2 PvP
Note: if you jump&Shield Train, you will perform a teleportation attack (skip animation). Teammembers: monk inquis, and bokor3 Kabba3. Enemy: Elementalistshadow2, monk3-zealot2, sadhu.

1 Like

Full int
But you can add 50-100 points into Spr to eliminate any needs of SP potions

Is there a list of the R9 ā€œMeta buildsā€ yet? (I assume the event is not over yet tho)

I have a hard time to decide what to do with my Monk3/Inqui, Fencer and especially EleSageWizard.
Inqui C2 offers barely anything besides God Smash 10 for PVE and most Inqui builds go towards PVP it seems.
Fencer goes towards SW3Hl2Fencer3Shinobi I guess but Iā€™m unsure here as well.
My Mage is by biggest concern right nowā€¦ from what Iā€™ve seen Sage C2 is straight up terrible as ā€œDamageā€ Class.

after seeing that chap pd3 vid i got curiousā€¦

which build generates more hits: chap pd3 or chap pd2 inq?

Chap, PD2, Inq

PD3 adds party wide buff which negates knockback, knockdown and adds 20% dmg bonus and atribute to spread incernate via pandemic

yeah pd3 looks good with methadone and pandemic att that spreads incineration, but being chaplain i think having gazing golem card for this build is more convenientā€¦ my first thought was to go chap pd3, but now after seeing that vid, i think iā€™ll go with chap pd2 inqā€¦

1 Like

Class Ranking on Tree of Savior Korea Nexon website is broken (broken for quite long).

Common (PvE):
Sage1 into Sage2 Taxi shop.
Anything + Enchanter1 into Enchanter2 or anything + shadow2. Usually CryoChrono builds.
Feather2 builds continue into Feather3. Usually Linker-thauma builds.
Warlock2 into warlock3 or warlock1 + shadowmancer2. Usually Elementalist builds.

Falconer3 into mergen1 or bullet1.
Appraiser-Reiter3 into bullet1 or Rogue1-reiter3 into rogue2.
QS3 into Bulletmarker2 builds.
Cannoneer2 into cannon3.
Musket2 into musket 3.
Hacka1 into Hacka2. Usually ranger rogue builds.

Krivis3 - Priest3 - Chaplain - Inquisitor1. Popular auto attack cleric.
Plague doc2 into Plague doc3. Usually Bokor3 version, Diev-miko version or chaplain version.
Monk2/3 into Zealot2.
Krivis3 into zealot2.

Dragoon2 into Dragoon3.
Hoplite1-murmillo-shinobi into hoplite2-murmillo-shinobi.
Doppel3 into Shinobi. Needs Highlander2 for Shinobi clone to copy.

2 Likes

PD3:

• Spreads incin via pandemic, for an up to 33 hits vs up to 33 mobs every 25s.
  • Reduces the tick speed of bds and incin by 0.1, so 7 extra hits for bds and 9 extra hits for incin.

Inquis:

• Wheel spreads 15 hits every 50s, each auto line should count as one. (But itā€™s still 15 times your hits per auto ofc.)
  • Flame attributeā€¦ is nearly impossible to predict tbh. It depends on your dps (triggers on kill, so you want to kill often) and luck (canā€™t really control mob placement that well, 20% chance makes it random) a ton.
  • A few hits from the other skills.

If youā€™re spr Iā€™d go with inquis, if youā€™re int Iā€™d go pd3.

2 Likes

Too bad the Site is broken.
Thanks for the Information. (Anything bout fencer c3 future tho?)

Fencer3 takes matador1, there are few other options due to rapier weapon restriction.

Pretty sure inquis burn attribute is 20% at max? Unless they changed it or I am blind.

1 Like

How is Dragoon C3 doing?

Redeemed?

Corsair3>Matador2 (too old haha)

best char for pvp is shadowmancer2? still no nerf to that shadowthorn?! it hits so hard @.@

For Enervation, it says:

Debuffs enemies. Debuffed enemies receive bonus damage from you.

Someone to recently told me that it works for partyā€™s damage as well.
Do you know which is right?

Also, is there any Featherfoot 3 video thatā€™s not a farming build? :broken_heart:

1 Like

Does anyone know if the extra damage % from level 11+ Double Chance (e.g. level 11 grants 110% original damage per multiplied hit) can overcome/break through the damage cap(since itā€™s a final damage multiplicator)?

It was not bad to play. AoE is quite easy to use. For damage, Dragoon3 is like a baby murmillo.

@Kanna I remember it to be a debuff on the enemy. If the enemy gets hit by anyone, they will get an extra ā€˜Enervation debuff hitā€™ and receive damage. The damage is a %damage and is based on the Featherfootā€™s stats. Hit limit per enemy is 10 hits, and the debuff AoE can affect an unlimited amount of enemies.

@ReportofAusterity Think @Nekorin was going to test this but the rank reset event ended.

2 Likes

There are so many things I want to test but no reset to try them out sighz. When the reset event hits iToS it will be hard to try since we only have limited resets (once per day)ā€¦ have to reset main chars first before trying out other builds.

@greyhiem are there any kabba c3s in ktos? There are many things to test for kabba3,

• Damage cap for double chance
  • Fake multihits and Gevurah
  • Gevurah and card ticks (Biteregina etc)

One interesting thing I tested previously was OOB and Gevurah, unlike other skills which has a distinct extra gevurah hit, the extra damage is actually calculated into OOBā€™s 3 fake multihits, which make them seem higher in damage. Want to see how it affects other classes fake multihits, especially those which each additional hit adds a +% damage to overall damage then divide down into hits.

2 Likes