Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

They are having a rank reset event I believe, until 16/11, 1 rank reset voucher per account (not per character) everyday.

Thanks! Well, at least I can save most of my characters. xD

I have 11 characters and need reset 9, rank reset event are realy wellcome

Falcon3 Mergen1 bossing

Another BM:

Reiter3 Rogue2 farming (SP cost on limacon)

2 Likes

Fencer 3 Matador 1

Druid transform HP bonus + Kabba3 einsof HP value (checking max HP cap):

6 Likes

err

1 Like

…113m… Well then…
Now players get to be the world bosses.

Chaplain Zealot 1

If only the rest of the kabba3 kit didn’t suck so much it would make an amazing sponge build.

1 Like

Zealot %HP self-damage is considered consumption, cannot be mitigated.
Tried: bokor mackangdal, druid sterea trofh, paladin resist elements, safety zone, block, def increase, … all did not work.

Not only that! There’s no sense in the new attribute to resist fire since it doesn’t burn anymore. They have to do something about it or this will be a big mess use Immolation + Fanaticism. It makes no sense to keep this attribute.

attribute was made to bully pyromancer at pvp.
Just outdated and never patched, at least the amount is a lot. Might be useful vs fire type mobs

dumb question of the day! i never saw any echanter 2 using shield, the lighting hands does not work with rod+shield?

it does, the last video someone posted on this topic about enchanter 2 had a video of a rod+shield user.

zealot2 stand alone already a great class, double punch + blind faith is totally fine just not great than other multi hit. just something i have point is multihit magic spell are “put and forget skill” more potential with blind faith 10sec already have few skills doing job, double punch just spamming skill(if you talk about using monk only skills.)

monk+zealot more potential with other zealot skill than blind faith

sorry for my noob english, hope you get my point

2 Likes

DAMN. Thats a lot of hp.

1 Like

Elementalist Sorcerer shadowmancer2

I understand…

I’m really in doubt about > Monk3>Zealot1>Inquisitor1 or Monk3>Zealot2

The best idea is certainly Zealot c2, the real doubt is before this part: Cleric c2 + Priest c2 or Cleric c1 + Krivis c3.
Would be Krivis simply because of Zaibas to help spam attacks along with Double Punch during Blind Faith, and most importantly, Melstis, to everything in Zealot. But I’m still afraid of this because Cleric c2 + Priest c2 maintains survivability. He have more Heal tiles, more protection with Safety Zone, Divine Might for Zealot skills, Monstrance to enhance DEX…

1 Like