Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Pelt wouldn’t be hurt if it’s locked onto shield-only.
It would still encourage utilizing people to use Peltasta when using onehanded weaponry.

But with the current way the game is going (higher attack, 5 gem sockets, better transcendence boost,blocking without shield [Enchant Earth], higher bonus stats, more bonus stats by default and in total on twohanded weaponry) the developers have to make content even harder [more HP sponges] since they keep buffing & priviledging Classes that have access to and use twohanded weaponry because they become predominant on the battlefield.
Current Demon Lords being such huge sponges e.g. is a result of those fatal changes that just boost the attack power of certain Classes too much with less and less downsides of not wearing a shield (for Swordsmen, the need to wear a shield is now officially gone).

This makes certain Classes suffer more, so they need some adjustments, which then results in twohanded Classes picking them into their builds (as long as they don’t lock their skills to being only useable with onehanded weaponry).

This is a downward spiral resulting in onehanded Classes&weaponry becoming less and less effective in actual game content while twohanded weaponry&Classes become the only viable option to play the game&stay competitive.
I’m surprised that the developers don’t seem to realize this (especially considering that the transcendence costs of twohanded weapons are still lower than transcending a onehanded weapon and a subweapon/shield to the same stage; weapon&shield are ~115% of a twohanded weapon and weapon+subweapon are ~141% of a twohanded weapon) and keep priviledging twohanded weaponry with their supposedly “balancing” changes…

Swordie needs LESS weapon/off-hand requirements, not more.

5 Likes

Which build for the raid do you think would be best for Kabba? I mean, I know that having Priest 2>Kabba 3 is sufficient, but I can’t seem to decide between having C2>Priest3>Chaplain>Kabba3 or C2>Priest3>Oracle>Kabba3…

I have two. One with Oracle and Pardoner, and one with Chaplain. Both are good, but the first one will be better in GvG, and the second one better for Raid and WB. Both are cheap.

Mostly from iron skin and Aspergillum I suppose. I was thinking about if people already tried alternatives like monk’s Hand Knife: Armor Break for example

Pelt1(2) is becoming a popular 1 circle filler again. It reminds me of old swordie days with pelt taunt.

@asriel guardian still does not require any weapon stances.
Right now on live server the peltasta guardian attributes cap at pelt2.
Guardian buff: doubles your physical and magical defence.
Pelt1: evasion attribute (max +150 evasion).
Pelt2: 20% less damage taken when guardian is activated.

Pelt1 guardian 5 is 32s duration and 50s cooldown.
Pelt2 guardian at level 10 is 47s duration and 50s cooldown (3s down time). Most players regard pelt2 as most efficient if you are going to be a tank without shield. Besides the high def boost, pelt still features taunt.

First patch included a pelt3 attribute to triple defence, but it was too strong so it has been removed. They also removed the ability to share guardian buff with linker spiritual chain (this was too strong too).

Chaplain last rites buff is nice for parties with auto-attackers (reiter, bulletmarker, enchanter2, qs3 archer builds). Chaplain build levels easier if you are making a new cleric.

@kannushi not tried yet. Playing ‘full buff/heal support’ is easiest, that’s why. Walk around, use ein sof, and use heal + revive.

Other stuff

Legendary card into necronomicon boosts shoggoth HP to extreme values.<<< click

45m after boss, fastest dragon raid clear so far (party set-up is a secret)

I am resetting my old Taoist, so leveling won’t be a problem.
I’ve read so many things comparing the two (chaplain and oracle) and I still can’t decide. :tired:

Does anyone knows if wiz3 link1 chrono3 onmyoji2 could be a good combination?

Also, you guys expect onmyoji this month yet?

next month hopefully,

You are an optimistic guy

2 Likes

I hope you realize that the overheats and low cooldowns cover the lack of firepower

The video ONIone replied to shows gameplay with around 8.5k matk though.

How much stronger is Limacon compared to Runing Shot + Double Gun Stance? I only have BM2 so I cant compare

mergaite set skill

images of items <<<

you are invincible during this animation. Sadly it does not change your character to a real magic girl (or perhaps his costume is hiding it?). After invincibility you get the +% def buffs. This player will stack peltasta guardian buff with mergaite +100% def +100% magic def set effect.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha… i dont mind as long i can do that animation… its soooooooooo sailormoon :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

They might found a bug to do tons of damage. Otherwise, the party might be extremely DPS focused, not using mostly the builds we thought so far

This animation during battle will be out of place, but it’s quite fun. Use this animation in front of dragon.

more raid team comps

I tried to discuss and post most raid clears, and they usually included the meta composition (linker and kabba).

An article was published: summary of other raid clear parties. Will show party comps in this post. I corrected the errors of the original article (such as link3-thaum3-enchanter2, and arch2 sapper2 falc3 mergen, which are impossible builds). Some full builds are still unknown.

Summary, <<< click for list

[도린몽] guild
qs3 - rogue2 - musketeer3
arch2 - qs3 - falconer3 - mergen1
cleric2 - priest3 - oracle1 - kabbalist3
x - linker2 - thauma3 - enchanter2
sword3 - barbarian2 - doppel3 - shinobi

pelt2 - hoplite3 - dragoon3
cleric2 - priest3 - oracle1 - kabba3
arch2 - qs3 - falconer3 - mergen1
qs3 - rogue2 - musket3

pelt2 - cata3 - dragoon3
arch2 - qs3 - rogue2 - bullet2
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3

pelt2 - hoplite3 - dragoon3
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
arch2 - qs3 - falc3 - mergen1

[튼튼] guild
priest3 - chaplain - krivis3 - inquisitor1
cleric3 - krivis3 - kabba3
krivis3 - monk3 - zealot2
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
x - linker3 - thauma3 - runecaster

[시크릿] guild
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
arch2 - sapper3 - falconer3 - mergen1
cleric2 - diev1 - priest3 - kabba3
x - x - thauma3 - chrono3 (likely pyro2)

priest3 - chaplain - krivis3 - inquisitor
priest3 - chaplain - krivis3 - inquisitor
x - linker3 - chrono3 - runecaster
x wizard (likely a thauma)

x - doppel swordie
x - psychokino3 - x - x - shadowmancer2
wiz2 - link3 - thauma3 - x (likely runecaster)
cleric2 - priest3 - diev1 - miko - taoist2

cleric3 - priest3 - pd3
x x x chrono3 - enchanter2
???

x x x - monk3 - inquisitor2
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
sword3 - hoplite3 - dragoon3
cleric3 - priest3 - kabba3
x x thauma3 - chrono3

wiz3 - ele3 - runecaster - onmyoji2
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
arch2 - sapper3 - falconer3 - mergen1
cleric3 - priest3 - kabba3
x -x - thauma3 - chrono3

wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
sword3 - cata3 - x - lancer2
wiz3 - ele3 - runecaster - shadowmancer2
cleric3 - priest2 - oracle1 - kabba3
x - linker3 - chrono3 - x

[아인크라드] guild
priest2 - paladin3 - kabba3
pyro2 - thauma3 - runecaster - enchanter2
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3

[ANiMA] guild
cleric2 - priest2 - bokor2 - kabba3
wiz3 - ele3 - warlock3
cryo1 - linker3 - thauma3 - runecaster

Original article in KR here

I do not know, diev2 and diev3 extinct after implement of medzo diena skill on second boss patch. As they disappeared, I could not find any diev info or tests anymore.

itos is on 1st worldboss patch, ktos is already on 3rd worldboss patch. Below is a summary of the second boss patch.

Summary<<<

High-end Field Bosses:

The obtainable items inside high-end boss cubes have been adjusted.

Lv. 315 ‘Rare/Unique’ Recipes have been removed from the cube.
[Practonium] has been added to the cube.
[Recipe - Ominous Spirit Crystal] has been added to the cube.
Demon Lord Cubes now can give 5 Ominous Spirit Pieces. (Previously 1)
Shining Demon Lord Cubes can now give 2~3 Ominous Spirit Minerals. (Previously 1~2)
The chance of obtaining higher tiered items inside the cubes is increased.

The compensation of obtaining additional cubes obtained from high-end bosses will now end. (Compensation from an announced bug from: kTOS 01/02/2018)

A new mechanic has been added to the Bosses.

These bosses can now unleash a “Medzio Diena” spell that dispels the effects of some invincibility buffs within a certain range.
Here’s a list of buffs that can be affected by “Medzio Diena”
★ Safety Zone = Unaffected
★ Mackangdal = Removable
★ Statue of Goddess Ausrine = Removable
★ Sterea Trofh = Unaffected
★ Revive = Unaffected
★ Golden Bell Shield = Unaffected
Some bosses awakening buffs will be changed.
★ Demon Lord Nuaele = Attack is doubled & receives 50% less damage from additional property damage.
★ Demon Lord Helgasercle = Attack is doubled & receives 50% less damage from additional property damage.
★ Demon Lord Rexipher = Attack is doubled & receives 50% less damage from additional property damage.
★ Demon Lord Mirtis = Attack is doubled & receives 50% less damage from additional property damage.
The in-game help for the [Boss] category will be updated.
Monsters:

• All Field & Mission Bosses will no longer become afflicted with Inquisitor’s Malleus Maleficarum’s Debuff.
  • Monster property icons have been added.
  • Monster property related tips will also be changed.
2 Likes

I tried to read the page and one tip (if I understood correctly) is that Kabba 's reduce level skill works on the boss. Does that decrease the damage and the defense of the boss? Is there other unusual skill that could help?

1 Like

What’s the general verdict about Retiarius so far? I haven’t found much talk about that Class as of yet, or maybe i’ve just looked at the wrong places? :smile:

1 Like

Much stronger, as Limacon has a damage passive and can hit 2 targets at the same time.