Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Thank you. If you find any, just @ me :smiley:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
No-no-no-nononononono.
Squire already Forgotten and betrayed by “Creator”.
Show some love pls, he deserved it.
And could you please give him some really warm and dry clothes to somehow survive this winter being campless. He’s night’s are dark and full of terrors. :wink:

Yeah and those crits are all hitting 777k on like what, 15k def boss? Even when they ran out of kagura was still 777ks. There’s barely not much stacking of armor def too. They ripped like 500m damage at the beginning lel. Something’s seriously wrong.

Its a bug on test server that increases crit and makes you always crit, dunno how that happened on the spaghetti code.

do u think then u the godly alchemist now ?

tbl was made for who have lucky

Lethargy should give a 20% damage bonus by default for magic circles, plus the 15% from C2 attribute, so 35% total.
Numbers are off by about 100 raw damage, maybe because you have elemental property attack or something. (2300 x 1.35 = 3105)

1 Like

Since swell left arm will be affecting summons after the update, does this mean that shrinking monsters will make the summons deal more damage too??

Kagura Dance does not directly increase damage, it make a second line of damage based on the first damage dealed. So that’s why even without Kagura the damage still 777k.

Miko is awesome due that

what skills should i take for pyro2/ele3/RC/Shadow2 after rebalance ?
Should i replace RC with W2 or Pyro3?

Grey mentioned a couple of after balance builds and their benefits in KTEST R9 class patch (Video & skill Descriptions)

I would surely give w2 for pyro2 as it gives surespell. RC would be more a filler but in the link grey mentioned some other builds with better synergy

I followed that build, I don’t know what meta for you guys means but for me it is a pretty good build, with very good survivability on soloing and can even help parties as hybrid support

I want to reset one of my wizards to Alchemist C3, for utility purposes, and it would be nice if it’ll be fun to play… so with that on my mind… any interestinh suggestions?

Wait,they always regen to full hp?

I thought that was an anti cheat feature,not a “let’s make all bosses actually have 4b hp” feature.

Drop pyro 2 and go for wiz 3

Any love for Wugushis?

hey @greyhiem I have a question, does the weapon actually matter for Falconer after rework? I switched a 315 weap for a Primus 350 +11 and my Falc damage doesn’t changed much. I wanted to get Mergen just to invest in only 1 weapon but if it doesn’t matter that much…

Also, any videos/post/place I can learn about that AA Meta build? I am confused as how it works or is it just like all auto stuff being amplified by Inquisitor wheel?

Lucky? hhahaha
Matchmaking is not the same with other games like League of Legends, Dota? You play with random players to get more points to ranking up.

Have you ever played tbl at all? :tired:
At a certain point TBL is all about who gets the most broken builds in one side, f.e. getting the 40s aus supplier 10 times in a row in your team. The skill factor is almost null, not like in those games you mentioned.

p.s. sry for derailing the thread

2 Likes

Do u guys,think that Skull smasher will be bis for chronomancer???

Cryokino is viable? great dmg??

and what about cryo 3 psyko 3 shadow 2?