Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

After fake-multi-hit patch:
3 x 777’777 damage cap Quantain attribute

Crit hacka boss burst test (lv 360 vs lv 330 boss) here
Falcon3 bm1 challenge solo here and their Build guide (in KR) here

Solo challenge mode, Sorc with Froster lord as alternative to buffed marnox (price insane, difficult to get)

3 Likes

Live server for both lancer and hacka?
This patch should help cata skill damage too right.

600K x 3 white damage O_O, can’t wait for acrobat mount to come in itos.

Jeez, Hacka SP drain is still insane even with non-Fletcher3 builds, that guy literally burned 600+2000SP in 20 seconds. >_>

They really need to tweak the SP usage on some classes…

1 Like

Fletcher sp consumption is not bad if you have useless attributes turned off and dont spam the xfire (most player who complain are one or both of these categories). Like, why you even need MA silence attribute when doing bosses? they just add up unnecessary xp cost with 0 gains. Same for xfire burn. a literal trash attribute.

I am curious of why Maxed Invocation. Does the skill level increase the evil spirits skill factor?

While I do agree you can cut off some SP by turning off certain attributes, Fletchers attributes (or any attribute) no longer increase the SP consumption like mad like before, they are on a +10% modifier, so a LVL15 Crossfire is 13 SP more with the attribute on, it doesn’t really make that much of a difference sadly.
Also, what you said may be true for dailies and daily grinding, but not for ET for example, there you WILL throw those 5 Crossfires on every CD, the R8 meta Ranger or Sap2Fletcher3Mergen had nothing else, the build relies entirely on Crossfire spam/Broom Trap/Triple/DMA and unless you had a Falc3 in your group to benefit from, the SP usage is insane (even more with Chrono’s Pass) trust me, even full Solmiki I had to run around with Keistas for 31F and 36F… I even tried placing 200 SPR for the lulz during May2017 reset event but the difference wasn’t all that noticeable sadly… and I also had 200SP rec more from two unlucky (or lucky?) awakenings on gears. :confused:

In the end, the SP usage on certain ranks is simply too high (and most of them being Archers build too) and with so little way of recovering mana, your SP micro-management is going to stress the hell out of you in certain situations. :confused:

Yes it does.

Very worth maxing.
PoA 8 is enought
1 Like

I was wondering, did u see some build with scout 3 and falcon 3? Thats sounds interesting…

Something like 492% + (skill level x 32.9%) damage for invocation spirits, have to find the info on other forum again. 3 hit normal spirit and doubled hits big spirit.

@leozimfel hi leo, Inje Kang was planning a scout3 falcon3 before rank 9, she was scout2 falcon3. After circling:expand nerf, scout (and sapper) lost synergy with circling, so most players picked QS3 to get mobile sustained damage with running shot. QS3 is the most popular lower-rank archer circle. You will not find any scout3-falcon3.

1 Like

Thats right, i totally forgot that nerf, that sucks, scout is even under right now :confused: I also try to find any Mergen 2 builds, but i could not fing anyone using…thats sad

Mergen2 skills are lacking, and building is difficult. Old sapper2-fletcher3-mergen1 build users pick mergen2. Falcon3-mergen1 is more popular mergen build. Best AoE Mergen skills use AoE mechanics however the skills do not get any +AoE attack ratio like cannoneer skills. Mergen users must invest more into AoE attack ratio to mob decently.

Number skill + effigy bokor siau solo

After-patch Meta AA cleric solo Unique Raid

Krivis3 Sadhu3 Taoist2 mobbing test: prana and auto-attacks

Chaplain sadhu3 vs mobs here

At ET (dragoon3, new falconer, …) video here

Nak Muay skill explanations by @tomgo32000

Compared to other hidden quests, Nak muay hidden quest is most difficult’

Do we have a guessable timetable on some of these updates? I.E are we always X months behind things implemented on the main KToS servers? or is it all a bit random occurrence?

Some of the updates in the dev blogs posts like Dragoon/Lancer/FakeMultihit and Musketeer/Matadoor look mighty tasty but it does make me wonder when we will see them here :heeey:

1 Like

Of course!

iToS always gets several patches at once, every 3-4 months. I expect February for next itos ‘class’ patches.
KTOS gets small patches gradually.
KTEST receives patches fastest.

2 Likes

Oh that’s encouraging! Looking forwards to Feb for a Processor/Ram/Motherboard upgrade AND some class changes! Thanks!

:satisfaction:

1 Like

Nak AA work with Masinios Rapier?

I think it does. Nak muay aa is still aa but 2 hits due to new stance. Don’t have a video of it for you.

What happened here :thinking:, he melted the Boss with little skills