Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

Hello guys I need opinions on my enchanter build. With the newly announced change to sacrament buff, what build do you indicate to compose an auto attack enchanter?

wizard 1, pyro 3, chrono 3 enchanter2 (INT based build) extra hit coming from Enchant Fire and cafrisum/manahas set.

wizard 1, pyro 3, thauma 3 enchanter 2 (SPR based build) taking advantage of the added damage coming from the buffs.

wizard 1, cryo 3, crhono 3 enchanter 2 (considering the highest lightning damage attribute on frozen mobs.) Would dps work here? if so, what would be the distribution of points?

Lastly, a build to increase attack speed, taking chrono, do you guys find it interesting to invest points in DEX as well?
It is worth remembering that my focus is the PVE and, if possible, ET.
Any constructive opinion is highly welcomed. I thank you for your willingness!

mybe his circling 0 attributes?

you can also consider wiz1 pyro1 linker2 thaum3 ench2 (farmer mostly), wiz1 pyro2 thaum2 sorc2 ench2 or sorc1 thaum3 (full spr, with friend summon to auto attack with you).

I think cryo3 chrono3 ench2 can do full dex or split con-dex, for sure this class can do ET

1 Like

Yes, I have added it now. The helmet skill description reads (literal) ‘Deulagun seukil demitji 20% increase’ or dragoon skill damage +20%, so it only works on dragoon skills. Available stances: 2h spear, 1h spear + subweapon (shield, dagger, pistol).

Time to edit first post

If you’d like to see Demolition, it has already been on KTOS live server for very long.
Vid with Bong:

2 Likes

In the following video, Zealot2 Blind Faith increases Monk Energy Blast damage from 1~1.5k to 40k damage per tick.

It also makes Heal deal much more damage.

I thought Inquisitor1Zealot1 would be the way to go for Monk, but since the damage boost is based on the remaining SP and it’s an insane boost, Monk2Kabba1Zealot2 seems to be a strong contender.

Interesting, perhaps it applies longer than ~1s on skills. Might be full skill duration. Seems nice with high hitcount skills such as hamaya, possession, magnus exorcismus, …

Synergy is high with Oracle Arcane Energy and Enchanter Empower SP boosts.

Text: 'crossbow weapon damage is not used during dual gun stance, even if you use running shot buff. Just 2*pistol damage + a scaling factor%. Hitting random mobs as test at siaulai woods here

Chaplain + Krivis C2 + Inquisitor + Zealot challenge mode 3 here

Full dex chrono enchanter. Quick lightning lags the game and stunlocks mob animation. Will chrono enchanter be the next SR3? Fast travel and easy to use similar to mounted-limacon.

Compare to full int chrono enchanter here

And Taoist + musket + inquis + dragoon C3 challenge mode party play here

Sword3 - barb1 - corsair3 - matador2 at hunting grounds here

On desperado hitcount

(based on when the character is facing South)
Left hits: 6
Right hits: 6
Top left hits: 3
Top hits: 5

It is difficult to get all 20 hits on 1 mob unless you use falconer3 aiming on boss.

3 Likes

Enchanter c2 and this card
Marionette Card
[Card Equip Effect] [★/3]% chance of attack inflicting Slow for 3 seconds
should be great combo

What is an effect of “shock” aliment ?

Shock ailment will reduce enemy INT and SPR.

I see thank
Marionette card then or Biteregina Card + velniamonkey combo.

Dex attack speed confirmation with enchanter:

On lightning hands
-Extra lines of attack apply, extra property damage applies, blessing applies, damage buffs apply
-The AoE hitbox is similar to 1 heal tile around the target
-Joint penalty attribute: lightning damage does not apply (bug???)
-Lightning element mobs receive 25% less damage
-Animation is different with rod and staff. (rod is fastest) (staff is awkward)

…as expected (no)

1 Like

New info and tests done:
The spread always affects all mobs. The attribute spreads incineration and the chance applies per enemy. For example, 10 mobs = 10 chances of 50% each to spread incinerate. Unless you have very bad luck, incinerate will always be spread during mobbing.

Zealot Teleport skill + other skills delay test:
You can cast skills quite fast after teleporting (teleport after-delay is low)

I’m not as sure about blind faith tbh :smiling_imp:

1. Blind Faith doesn’t end when they use a skill, so it’s more likely that it only boosts dmg for the duration of its buff only. (Hello melstis.)

2. Tosbase lists it as a 0.1% of current sp is added as dmg yet we see a monk with 3192 sp deal +40k dmg and a cleric with 13297 sp deal +313k dmg. I just don’t think such values are intended at all.

3. Immolation is essentially suicide if you accidentally use it when you have such a dmg boost active.

Does Fanatic Illusion also deal more self dmg from added dmg sources?

Could it be +0.5%(level 5 blind faith) damage per point of remaining SP?
13297 SP = ~+6700% damage factor
3192 SP = ~+1600% damage factor

I like it.

So…

Find Oracle 3 to boost your SP > Build pure SPR support Cleric with at least C2 /Sadhumonk in it > Cast any ranges skills with faith. Ez pvp.

There’s a potential nerf for this… <_<

Cryo3 chrono3 enchanter2

new farmimg class confirm

Only waiting for new class.

new Warlock Attributes (from other Thread)

This new Attribute
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/212017
for Warlock3

Adds short Stun and Fear (“attack is low”) to Mastema, PoA and Demon Scratch

This new Attribute https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/attributes/212016
Increase DarkTheurge Damage against Fear Targets

no

1 Like

Thanks Hmmmm
I will correct it in the post

sw3 ba1 cor3 mata2

this is for reference