Tree of Savior Forum

KRtos (class, content) vids & discussion : first post = retiari & onmyouji vids (CLOSED TOPIC BY REQUEST)

I believe Greyhiem said that it applies to dark skills.

1 Like

Correct. Drain:
-absorb 1 spirit (max) per skill level
-each spirit absorbed give +10% damage to Dark skills.
Also changes the animation of your normal attack.
Not a party buff.

@Pinata44 I recommend drain lv5, it will absorb your 5 dark theurge spirits. Drain lv 5 = x1.5 damage on dark skills (all warlock skills).

@artesinka I think you will do fine. Sometimes boss will destroy your hail, pole of agony, storm dust, but is not too often. Bring flame ground scroll to boost meteor, and bring pole of agony scrolls. Could try to get a party with a murmillo-shinobi build (you are wizard3 with lethargy strike debuff), and fill with 3 supports (thauma3chrono3, revive cleric, falconer3 for aiming, are some examples…).

2 Likes

With a chrono pass, hybrid auto-attack/skill musketeer could beat both.

May I ask what how to distribute skill points after maxing pen-shot and what cards between Glass Mole and Deadborn

Most players prefer full-time auto attack with buffs and do not bother to use skills.

Why is that?
And what would be the recommended ping? Sorry for this, I used to ask around but forgot where did I ask the questions. I’m going to have to start bookmarking. Thank you.

and maybe sage better warlock?:neutral_face:

It’s funny that Dark Theurge was buffed only to be used for Drain.

Glass Mole is a lot better since it scales with your damage.
Though, if you have high attack speed auto attack and don’t mind losing out on Gazing Golem(Pain Barrier), you could consider the poison card combo. Velnia Monkey with Biteregina.

1 Like

Type //ping in game in normal chat and press enter. Try to find a crowded place such as channel1 town. //ping should be lower than 0.1 (example, such as 0.06).

Glass Mole is better for musketeer.
There is a hidden interaction with sniper serenity:
-charge sniper serenity
-use potion during charge-up
-sniper serenity increase damage close to new value

Compare it (most upper number = main physical damage)
without%20potion%20glassmole%20i14267676291

potion%20glassmole%20affect%20sniper%20serenity%20i14236785664

Minimum requirements for QS3 musketeer3:
-grooving muzzle 15
-sniper serenity Lv1 or higher
-penetration shot 15
-reload 1
other points free for you to use.

For comparison, performance of a lower level (Lv 322) QS3 musketeer3 at sausys room 9 video here

And a higher gear QS3 Musketeer3 solo at challenge mode video
Vs unique raid boss with party video 1

@amnesico I asked around and found a top worldbosser team with sapper3 musketeer3. If you want, you could ask about her opinion directly on her channel here

Skill build similar to this (might have made few adjustments lately, ask it) -> skillbuild

The other members have channel too. I forgot their channel names.

4 Likes

How’s Lancer? It seems to be forgotten after the Shinobi change.

1 Like

Not necessarily, why? Pick the class you like most. Both are viable.

@JacktheRipper
Catalancer at HG340
Catalancer vs album boss
lower gear1 siaulai
lower gear2 siaulai
Old TBL video with lancer (before wizard patch)here
long version

1 Like

Both! Mergen 1 or 2.

Archer2 Sapper2 Fletcher3 Mergen2 repost video of challenge mode 5 solo
Quarrel shooter3 - free rank - falconer3 - mergen1, most popular mergen build. at challenge mode and inje kang’s channel most popular
Archer2 Sapper3 falcon3 mergen
Archer2 Hunter3 falcon3 mergen at HG340 and one with party at solmiki earthtower

1 Like

@greyhiem ty for the info

1 Like

@greyhiem I’m guessing not many Nak Muay Shinobi’s huh?

Thank you, @greyhiem !!

Don’t you think with falconers changes those builds won’t be the same?

@greyhiem Is Wughusi any good and what’s build you suggest?

Is this Good?

Archer C3 / Wughusi C3 / Falconer C2 / Mergen C1

I made enough QS C3 on my other characters and I wanted something new.

Not many videos for swords. I know 1 streamer with nak muay, perhaps check his channel or discord. Is able to talk KR and ENG old nak muay example video here

@Cemeska all videos I show are after changes (after patch), because is from Korea server. To play AoE mergen, you will need 3x centaurus red cards for +AoE, and AoE items.

@Loztchild not a very popular class, don’t see any at end game content. Have a video of lower level Archer3 Wugu2 Falcon3 at Timerys temple here
Performance of wugu2-falcon3 will be better than wugu3 falcon2. Falcon3 provides more steady damage (pre-emptive strike), and aiming support. Wugu is nice if you like poison dart shooter theme.

2 Likes

what is the muskeeter meta build? i don’t understand musket but i’m resseting into one this week :tired:

What’s a good stat build allocation for a A2-QS3-Falconer3-Mergen?

1 Like

What are Dragoons looking like? Is it the same old Hop3 shell or is there any merit to ShinobiGoon2?

1 Like

This is shinobi goon2 versus boss.
Hopgoon build still doing OK. Hopgoon with party at new lolopanther earthtower

@dasdasdas New rank reset event for steam server?
Choice 1 auto-attacker/skill hybrid: QS3 Musketeer3, grooving muzzle max, sniper serenity minimum 1, running shot, (pene shot 15, reload1).
Choice 2 skill-based only: ??? Musketeer3, skip grooving muzzle, and take the skills you like. Need minimum 1 sniper serenity and lv 1 reload. Do not recommend birdfall higher than 1. Example bossing build of sapper musket, as mentioned in this post

@Jyabami before playing attack speed class such as QS3, type //ping in chat and hit enter. Ping must be lower than 0.1 to attack properly (for bossing QS3, test = try //ping at channel 1 crowded klaipeda). Usually ktos players use near full dex on qs3-falcon3 build.

4 Likes

i’d like QS3 but idk what to fill in ranks/skills, do you have a planned build to help please?

1 Like