Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis, Bokor and Taoist are the worst classes in Tree of Savior

It should, or how the heck my zombies hit 1.6k dmg on HG mob?

Without it I remember it hitting for 900 or less, you could be right tho, that is not working, maybe Chaplain buff Last Rites?

You have to make it be 16 hits in a single target, so it’s not really a good damage dealing skill.

It’s not a realistic or at least not simple feat to get a single monster in a batch to take hits from all the heal tiles.

Just watch your zombies hitting things for a while, let them do 10 hits on a monster, then cast bless and let them do 10 hits on the same monster type. Bless does not work on zombies. And still the claim it does continues.

I don’t know… Did you checked it without blessing? X) I mean I use mine and there is no difference at all for me… so idk. Anyway I’ll go down to 315 HG and check my damage…just one last time.

BTW at least back then if another priest casted Blessing(not buff shop) it did apply to some of the zombies… I think that should still work. but otherwise I don’t think your own Blessing has any effect on them.

It also requires you to lure the monster into all 16 tiles to actually work, even bosses aren’t that fat.

Also, since you had Blessing added, either that’s 4-6 ranks to take Priest (btw, lv 5 Blessing doesn’t scale THAT well), or Pardoner buff is included, in which case the bonus from Blessing is fair game, so:

Damballa level 6 because Cleric 2 is the common route.
905% factor.

up to 18 zombies explode:
16290%, in AoE

Oh wait, Bokor also have Hexing, 30% more.
21177%

Yeah, that sure seems ‘less’ than 14592%.

While lv6 Damballa is 905,5%*18 targets = 16299%.

And more than 2x CD.

Hit limit, sir. You should visit towns quite often.

I doubt it can outdamage Damballa even vs dark element.

Also:

• Heal is ground-only skill, clerics have certain problems dealing with flyers.
  • You need to walk mobs through all tiles to deal full damage. It kinda eats DPS.

It has a hidden synergy with heal which deals 2 hits instead 1.

Zombies, not targets?

Hmm, but it states [Magic] - [Darkness] for Effigy and only [Magic] for Damballa. Only MDEF reduction, I guess. Not sure tho.

My zombies had 700-1800 damage on blue conewt without Blessing… I used it and it’s still 700-1800. Blessing doesn’t work on zombies…

I just put hexing on the enemy and I saw a hit that reach 2k… that works.

Malleus is awesome with zombies. they hit 2-3k on the debuffed monster.

I think zombie damage is nice btw… The only problem I see with it is zombie damage vs transcended weapon skill damage… I don’t think they can compete with that one. I think maybe transcendence should affect zombie damage too somehow…

Well I would not really use Heal to compare damage… If all the tiles hit the same enemy it pratically outdamage most of the Archer, Swordman and Wizard tree in %.

In theory zaibas damage is fine 3382%, using the 2OH, around the same damage than a lvl 15 Scaltrops that have the same cooldown. The problem is that in pratice it’s a piece of ■■■■ because of how the skill works.

But the Krivis main problem is Divine Stigma and Aukuras that are useless.

I know, but he mentioned additional damage from blessing as well, so that’s the part I’m questioning his argument on (that he’s investing 1-3 more ranks into Priest for those extra blessing damage,unless he buys it off pardoner)

I think it’s zombies, whenever I cast DM Damballa pretty much all my zombies explode.[quote=“atari, post:25, topic:361674”]
Hmm, but it states [Magic] - [Darkness] for Effigy and only [Magic] for Damballa. Only MDEF reduction, I guess. Not sure tho.
[/quote]

It does dark damage, I’ve tested it before and yes Damballa benefits from that Hexing attribute. Unless somehow my low SPR Hexing manage to adds over 3000 damage to my Damballa back then.

1 Like

Taoist is still C1. R7 classes were mostly garbage at C1 too. R8 just released classes that were too strong, there was no way they could still be that strong going into C2. R7 C1s are still too weak and as a result none of them are good just as a filler rank, which is a problem for some builds. Everyone that needs a R7 filler is going for a lower rank class. Taoist would make a much better filler rank, and dedicated Taoists will have C2 in the future.

Krivis is just a boring support. Maybe Zaibas should be stronger since it’s their only damage skill but overall it was clearly never meant to be a DPS class (because again it has one damage skill), it’s a support class with pretty boring skills.

Bokor is fine as everyone else has already pointed out. Just don’t expect the zombies themselves to do that much in high ranks.

1 Like

This fking forum is lagging that the replies to my posts come 30min to 1 hour later in the tray (that alert in the Avatar pic).
I added the following in that post.

Probably due to high SPR, I will test it out later.

If that is the case, I will have to reset my skills to get Malleus and do a testing with Hexing. Would be nice if they hit for at least 4k dmg lol.

I think transcendence is a cancer in the game tbh, it end up breaking the balance.

There should tho, have some gear with stats for minions aside from SPR.

Like add AoER for zombies or Skelly Warriors (not the archers) or Salamion.

Increase Minions damage by 10%-20%.

Well just an example, I still think the minions need some working too in that part, only depending on SPR for damage will make them lacking at higher levels.

1 Like

I see, didn’t notice it. Also Pardoner blessing has no SPR scaling, so this argument

is strange.

Time to include Hexing → Pandemic in my combo.

I dunno, maybe 1 target per zombie. Those descriptions are weird as always.

1 Like

Right now at least it does for iToS, I think the one patch we’re behind is the one that nerfed pardoner shop version. So, enjoy those 1000+ Blessings from high level pardoner for now.

1 Like

Didn’t know. Playing only jTOS currently <_<.

So … they broke it again? IMC, please.

1 Like

Well mostly they only reach around 2k attack here instead of 1. But I met with an elite socket mage and they did almost reach 4k on that X)…(I have 300 SPR currently btw)

You know malleus debuff depends on the matk of the enemy so that actually is better on bosses and stuff. Not like 2k damage on normal mobs instead of 1k is not a huge difference…

1 Like

People are stupid and lazy => Meta. Chaplain deals good damage without gear and not much more with gear and that’s the problem. But whatever. If you really think that any open field map <310 has monsters that live longer than instant dead against pretty much anything then wow. Welcome to scrublord gaming.

Anything before Thevrin Cave wasn’t interesting as it was a breeze through. Anything after wasn’t touched and at least Bokor could get through it just saying. And that’s against monsters with 200k HP+ while dealing 1-1-8000 with Effigy and mobs dealing 12k+ dmg to oneself.

1 Like

I tried [Zaibas] with Sadhu’s [Transmit Prana], the result is pretty good 4000-5000 per hit at level 240 :3
Which I think it will also work well with Tao’s [Creeping Death Charm]

The only problem I have with Sadhu is [Out of Body]'s damage is totally garbage… it’s even have less damage than normalattack for some reason.

But well, I have to agree on that lv15 Heal is out damage Lv15 Zaibas tho…

I have hanaming gem, with divine might. My class built is cleric c3- priest c2- krivis c1- pd c1- taoist c1.

100 spr, all con, around 70k hp without buffs. With food buffs it goes above 90k hp.

Cleric c3, heal tiles for dpz, cure for dps, divine might
Priest c2, mass heal, revive, resurrect, and back up blessing
Krivis c1, daino, zalcai for debuff with incinerate, aukuras for mass taunt + debuffs
Pd c1, healing factor awesome regen with high hp best use with guardian saint. Incinerate for aoe used with zalcai and aukuras, bleeding for anti cc
Taoist c1, dark spirit for et, creeping for some dmg

I have to agreed, healing with 80% attribute give awesome dmg even better if a falconer c3 in your party.

Why krivis c1? Daino lv 5 is awesome with divine might its lv6.

Incinerate works well with zalcai and aukuras.

Aukuras lv 5 + lv 10 soup give you rapid hp regen per secs even in battle. With a dedicated group, aukuras is best use in boss area when all of them have food buffs.

Krivis is a good support class.
Taoist issue is paper price, otherwise its all good.

Cleric shouldnt be dealing that much dmg, its wrong when you appear no.1 in boss.

Since when Taoist is a joke? O.o

I find that Taoist is a very much needed class in my Krivis-less build for my main. It is holding strong as a standalone class too.

Paper spamming is too expensive… 50silver and taoist will be the right track!

IMC has announced that paper is going to drop to 50silver iirc.

The only 2 limits which I think Taoists will encounter if one takes it as a dpser is

• Creeping Death doesn’t have an attribute% and it seems it has its own 333% low percent explode value instead of using the Bygone demon %?

• Bygone demon has a full attributed 936% charm explosion but is limited by number of charms one can place out. (Tri-disaster + Dark Sight and maybe unexploded Stormcalling).