Tree of Savior Forum

Krivis, Bokor and Taoist are the worst classes in Tree of Savior

You know something is wrong when Heal, a rank 1 skill, is able to outdamage ANYTHING these classes have available to them.

Krivis, Bokor and Taoist are the worst classes in Tree of Savior.

I have a krivisbokor who is struggling so much that they can’t even kill quest monsters that are 50 levels lower.

I spent ~10m on attributes for this char, and it does less damage than just using heal + blessing.

My weapon is a Five Hammer with 5 level 5 red gems, the average weapon for someone at level 200.

I literally do 300 damage with Zaibas, and with 200 points in SPR zombies barely do over 500 damage.

I haven’t even reached Taoist yet but based on what others say, it probably is as horrible as Krivis is.

My only way to do deal good damage is with heal.

Literally my only purpose in dungeons is to use heal and safety zone… two rank 1 skills.

I can’t even do quests to level up because the monsters either kill my zombies in 5 hits or survive both overheats of my Zaibas.

If you’re telling me my weapon is the problem, I bought a level 170 Istora Mace, which has 477 magic attack, the same for all maces this level.

Nope, still does 300 a hit.

Since Zaibas has a multiplier of 82%, that’s less than what your own auto attack would do. I would be better of holding Z down then wasting sp on Zaibas, using it on heal instead.

Zaibas doesn’t even hit the enemy most of the time. Pitiful.

And then compare it to my Priest3-Chaplain, who two-shots every monster with Z and usually comes in at #2 or #1 in boss dps WITH NO GEAR AT ALL.

This is ridiculous that a rank 2-4 and a rank 3-6 class do less damage than a rank 1-3 class, no way is that balanced at all. One of them is even a RED circle and it does less damage than a RANK 1 GREEN circle class…

You might as well just remove these classes from the game.

These classes are in dire need of buffs. I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop to the depths of the rare 100 builds on the website after the maintenance.

Fellow Taoists, Bokors, and Krivis please speak up about your bad experiences so IMC can hear our complaints.

1 Like

Krivis and Tao I can’t argue, tested both and they became a shitty class.

But Bokor still pretty good.

If you are focusing on minions in Bokor, then you need SPR to make them stronger. All classes that deal with minions are like that now.

So a good pairing for bokor is Priest 3 > Chap, but Blessing won’t get all of them, not sure Chaplain buffs.

I have a Bokor 3 in an INT build for my Miko > PD2 and Zombify is Lv 15, I just use the zombies to cause heavy damage with Dambala and they can also aggro extra mob.

4 Likes

With 200 points in SPR, my Zombies, in missions, only hit within the range of 500-900. Against bosses like the Clay Golem and Poata they get knocked back ALL the time and can’t even land a hit.

In real maps, my Zombies die in 5ish hits, and only deal 300-400 damage

I maxed out the Wheelchair Zombie attribute and Large Zombie attribute (9mil?)

Iirc there was a video somewhere of a full SPR Priest Bokor just like you said, and it took them so long to kill monsters in the 290 dungeon they had to speed it up and cut ahead because the zombies only did like 1k a hit.

Bokor still needs buffs

Good luck outdamaging damballa.

2 Likes

Hmm… Zombie kinda hard to die wif spr… Well they deal much lower dmg at higher lol wif how defense calculation now… Than before patch. Krivis debuff is useless unless u have it lv15 it’s only helpful on wheels zombie. The rest are crap…

I find mines hard to kill with INT build, I was wondering with SPR build, I have 1 extra Cleric alt that I left reset, I might try that build to see how it goes, gonna test out on my R8 one and if it’s fun to have I will use it on the low level Cleric.

Tao are a total joke.
Its is totally useless.

Imc is playing around. ha ha ha

1 Like

Go to 30 lol higher than you and get the zombies then only back to ur map… Tats the only way… Past lv300 ditch zombie… They are just cannon fodder for dambala.

All ranks tat have multihit skill is best with blessings. Else it’s a joke atm.

level 15 heal and blessing, done.

        ↓

That’s 3-5 ranks to outdamage Damballa w/o blessing.

1 Like

I just reset a cleric I had to try this build out, only took Bokor 1 since blessing have limited targets.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c41g.1a253a55.1a3f42576a91.152545.15243145.456575

If i’m not mistaken, only blessing and revive (and no, revive don’t revive zombies) affect zombies, not sure if chap buffs affect then, there’s a nice in-depth thread about bokor.

And the video, the map is the first HG Lv 290(?), also, even if I don’t heal the zombies, they don’t die so easily, it take at least 8+ hits to die, so I have a good time to:

• Either heal and rebuff when needed.
  • Or blow them up with Dambala.

I forgot to hover my gear and I don’t feel like recording again so I will type what it is:

• Weapons: Five Hammer +5 with 5 Lv 4 Red Gems / Small Crystaras with nothing (no enhancement neither gem nor awakening).
  • Armor: Vubbe Fighter Gloves +5 with only a socket open (no gems) / 3 pieces of War Mage Set from HGs with nothing.
  • Acessories: Necklace of Fury (yeah that Lv 1 white from quest) / 2x Zachariel Bangles.
  • Headgears (I will past here freaking lazy to type and already typed more than I wanted):

Pretty shitty gear, I’m a casual player I only play to have my quote of fun so I don’t give a penny about grind my ass off after godly gear.

Bokor is strong. Apart from 2 very good scaling skills Effigy/Damballa you get a movement speed increase, a very good invulnerability skill pve wise and an amazing AoE hard cc.
Bokor needs no buff.

Taoist is also in a very good position - for a support. Skills are very good support skills and open possibilities for some nice gimmicks.
With gear Trisaster even deals decent damage.

Krivis is more of a support now. Zaibas was too strong.
But the waiting time until Zaibas starts dealing damage is retarded and needs to be changed.

Priest/Chaplain damage is bad by the way. But fine for the all out lazy build and shouldn’t be buffed.

3 Likes

I disagree. Sorcerer is.

2 Likes

Also about Bokor. I soloed every quest and every map with my Bokor Doc last year before agny, rework and better gear.

All I had was virtov, my trusty Ignition and a Didel Shield. Now monsters are far weaker, gear far stronger, gear easier to get and skills multiple times stronger. For Bokor: Use your skills and stop crying.

2 Likes

The main issue or discussion here is the zombies, other skills wise Bokor is pretty good, not sure what IMC was thinking about it when they designed the zombies, they are “half” good, the good use for them is more aggro and Dambala support (blowing them up) but as a “stand alone” skill is not really that useful.

What I mean is, it’s not a specialized class for minions imo, so it’s pretty silly for it, Bokor should be sort of a support class for hexing/cursing enemies and lowering their att/def.

I think Zombify need a rework, but then again, Dambala would need one also because it depend completely on zombify.

For zombify I think making it a permanent (till you change channels, maps or relog) minion that cause decay or just hex the enemies so you can use Effigy when it hit the enemies would be good and have a +3 AoER. Not invincible, and dependent on SPR stats too.

As for Dambala, could be only changed the part of the zombies requirement, just make it do hits when something touch it like it would do with the zombies in the same speed.

Anyway. these are just some ideas, not really to be taken seriously, but imo it would make the class more appealing than it is now.

1 Like

“Monsters are weaker” While there are less elite mobs, monsters who had low hp before have had their hp raised, every monster 150+ having 10k plus and rising. These skills that do less damage than auto attacking with blessing are not really cutting it

Since you’re the same person who thinks AFKing with a necro is amazeballs silver… yeah no

“Priest/chaplain damage is bad” Then why is it meta and one of the most popular builds according to the website and why does my priest chaplain get #2 or #1 without any gear if it’s damage is horrible, hm? :wink:

Why I keep seeing this… and why it doesn’t work for me? My Zombies don’t get Blessing at all. I have all the blessing attributes… is there something else I miss?
Did it actually started to work after the patch or ppl made this up? Because I know it didn’t work before it so…?

Blessing doesn’t work on zombies, I don’t think it ever did

Level 15 heal is circle 3 Cleric which can be obtained at rank 3

With divine might, heal is level 16, doing 16 hits normally

That’s 16 x 228 damage, = 3648% overall Heal has 2 overheats, meaning that’s 32 x 228 damage, = 7296% overall

With blessing, from pardoner, heal does 32 hits

That’s 32 x 228 damage, = 7296% overall Heal has 2 overheats, meaning that’s 64 x 228 damage, = 14592% overall

With the additional damage from blessing, especially if the cleric is a full spr…

A rank 3 “support” out-damages a rank 5 “dps”

It annoys the hell out of me too, people saying how great the new bless is on the zombies after the patch suckered me into speccing into this on the first day only to find (of course) that these fools didn’t even see if it was the Zombies natural damage before blessing. They literally just saw higher base zombie damage and then all started agreeing with each other that blessing with zombies sooooo good. And they are still doing it even now, even in the face of the zombies still not even being able to have the buff.

1 Like