Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

Is there PvP in the game yet? Saw these videos of arena fighting but can’t find anything like it.

golden anvials sound like 100% enhance chance, or atleast upped or free.

cause you want to save them up. For later. Grinding is good at lower levels.

Could someone confirm if Wand (완드) weapon is still there in kOBT?
I don’t see it anymore since 12/30/2015 patch.

2 Likes

Just a warning to players, There’s currently a bug with the quests at the moment, ( Those ones with the cinematic black bars ) These quests aren’t supposed to give experience/items after the first attempt - however at the moment it’s still possible to gain exp / items when retrying. This is not intended at all. Please don’t intentionally abuse this feature and stop if you were unaware that this was a bug, the administrators are watching and don’t want a repeat of history, but are prepared to do what they have to for those that won’t comply.

Edit: As of 02/01/2016 this error has been corrected.

the weapon category? Yes it’s gone from the market list.

I saw this person today, not sure if that’s an exploit/hack or bug and don’t know where to report it. He was on Istora Riuns (lv 176 map).

Is a lv 170 player with only 3 class ranks (Swordman1 and Higlander2), only using starting items and 1048 adventure journal points, which means not that many maps or monsters killed. Vakarine server
http://imgur.com/OgrWbLJ

Also have a short video.

2 Likes

The most likely thing is afk attacker or leecher.

Class and character level are separate, being class lv 15 doesn’t prevent you from leveling character level.
Equipment help make grinding easier, but it’s not as big of a factor compare to something like WoW

If he’s afk-attacker and avoid all quests, the type of mobs he killed would be rather small.
I don’t think you get journal credit if someone in your party kill something so if he’s leecher that’s another thing.

Possible RMT relation (but there’s no proof for it really) would be this is a character getting power level’d to high rank and sold to someone else later, the Highlander 2 being more or less THE Swordsman classes to take means there’s less job level for customer to grind through without ruining their build (or at least very unlikely to ruin it)

anyone doing level 50 dungeon? invite me and my team name is HOSHI

I started playing on Zemyna as an archer now level 117 but there were not enough English speaking players for me to enjoy the game. So now I’m re-creating my archer on Vakarine.

Add me “Uber”

3 Likes

I’ll add you once I log in :wink:

IGN: Gilgas

Any wizard going or planning featherfoot route that is streaming or twiching the game ?

Looking for more english speakers on Vakarine

IGN: Official

Lvl 28 C1 Priest

[BUG]

Could anybody possibly help me with a bug report? My korean isn’t that great. I found a kOBT bug that may or may not have been addressed. Mission bosses have a tendency to sit idle while receiving attacks. Here is a screenshot of this bug. I have no idea what causes it, but I suggest that we refrain from doing missions until it’s patched. Thanks!

1 Like

same bug I found in icbt2…

Do you guys know what this symbol (bluish one) means?

Ingame WorldTrigger on Val its my team name

1 Like

I just got this but I have new clue what it is.

It’s a monster gem. Depending on the gem, it gives +1 to a certain skill.

We had that in iCBT. :smile:

if i am reading right today, Energy Bolt + 1 skill lv ( to add to what celov said )

Can’t enhance plus I’m a Archer… so useless…