Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

“(6) Instant Dungeon/Party Mission Reset Book 3 ea.”

So this reset dungeon DO exist, this will be the best seller in item mall since we are restricted to 5 dungeon run everyday.

damn wrong MT time, i just got home then 10 mins MT!

emergency one :frowning: , it’s really needed unfortunately if we consider what is breaking after the patch

i made a chinese version of shinobi blog contents 1 week ago: http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=19840&snA=3504&subbsn=1&page=1#12524

I’ve started to compile all the patch notes onto my blog since it’s difficult for some people to quickly look them up. They can now be viewed here: http://kiyoshiro-ritsu.tumblr.com/tagged/ktos-patch-notes

2 Likes

Server online again, wishing you happy new year… ! ( more compensation items waiting for you )

thank you !! I think you should send a PM to topic creator to add it to the first post

Can anyone list exactly how many of what freebies were given?

So far I think I got

• 5 exp books
  • 3 dungeon instant reset scrolls
  • 20 sp pots, 20 hp pots, 5 movement pots, 3 abrasives

Didn’t get the monster transformation scroll that was mentioned?

They have had some problems exporting those items, they have postponed giving out those items ( monster scroll ) until a later date

Lunar, I have a Discord already customized. I was saving for my guild in IOBT but Im not using right now, I guess we could all join there to play?

Anyway, let me know if you & others find this idea interesting and I can post here the link for the discord server :smiley:

Happy new year everyone,

Lets enjoy this new year playing TOS add me and lets form a nice pt ( linker - thaumaturge here :sunny:)

IGN: Gilgas

I’ve joined the skype group but I’ll gladly join a discord group too! I’ll try to add you and everyone in game when I have time tomorrow c:

Hi everyone, can anyone explain this change to me:
EXP Book, PCbang benefit & Token experience bonus all overlap.
Does it mean they now stack with each other, meaning the more you have the better? For example. 30% from exp book and 20% from token means 50% increase in exp rate.
Or does it mean the one with highest bonus will be used. For example, 30% is the highest number and will be used.
Thank you.

can someone please explain what +10 and what +11 in the content?

Golden Anvil: Strike equipment on the anvil to improve it’s performance. Can only be used on equipment with 0 potential. Equipment is not destroyed even on failure. +11 or higher items are reduced to +10 upon failure. Use with right-click.

Might need to double check the ‘+11 or higher items’ part, I believe that’s correct though.

4 Likes

Share it so we can join : 3

so +5 to +10 if failed won’t fall back -1?

Based on the tooltip, it’ll work like a normal anvil until +11. (So -1 level on failure.) When it’s +12, +13, +14, etc. it’ll be reduced back to +10 upon failure.

nice i can +10 for it :smiley:

well, not able to use it :smiley: before +10

chances of getting from 10 to 15 with no failures is probably next to impossible i imagine. i wonder how often they drop -and why the hell do monsters even carry them around.