Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

i killed a blue mob and I leveled twice but no stat points. Also my party mates didn’t get any stat pts when we both lvled up when killing a blue mob. pls fix it! i want my extra stat pts plz!:weary:

Hello @sp.ront,

Have you tried downloading and replacing the XML files we are providing? Please let me know if you still cannot see the servers after replacing the files.

@jrcp_1990 Could you provide which server you are playing on with the team and character name that is being affected by the problem? We need to know such details in order to search for any problems.

please to solve the currently problems it’s to open new server for ppl like me, haven’t open the ingame items, and waiting for new server to play and not having lag issues

Awaiting 1-2 servers to be put up, currently unplayable on Klepeida (sp?). The latency is just crushing, I’m in the midwest with a very good connection.

Team Name: Cavazos
Server: Klaipeda
I’m level 13 and i have no stats points stuck in the quest what requires press F1 and assign the stats points

@STAFF_Ethan

Screen Shot of my advancement page if it helps. (I’m Cleric btw)

2 Likes

its ok for now sir… but lately i cant access my 1 character…my team name is tonkatsu, character name is Arrow, server orsha… thanx staff…

i had done everything you say in this post but i still cant see any server list inclusive i re installed the game and nothing the weird part is when i try to verify cache always have 13 errors files =/

Hello @perfectioncsgo,
I’ve checked the server status and the zone you are in seems to be okay as you’ve mentioned. However, the server is still suffering from bottleneck issues which is causing lag throughout the whole server.

@hung233 We’ll make an announcement once we make a decision on how we will try to mitigate the bottleneck problem.

@tripa181 Klaipeda is currently suffering from massive lag due to the concentration of players. The lag is most likely the cause for the issue you’ve mentioned, but I’ll try to check if that’s not the case.

Thank you for being descriptive and detailed when telling us your issues.

@hullopeepsyo The dev team is currently looking into the matter and there will most likely be a hotfix within 24 hours. Please bear with us. :slight_smile:

@nemesis_t301 Did you replace the XML files before or after you validated the files? Try replacing them after you’ve validated them and it may work. Please let me know if it still doesn’t work.

I would like to throw it out there that I Can’t Attack with any of my characters. Other people are attacking and when I confirm what button it is they say “Z” . No matter what controller setup i use I can’t attack. SUPER FUN! Thanks for releasing a piece of crap.

you took forever to make a simple decision, it’s clearly u need a new server for ppl just buy the game 10-50$ 30day founder pack not 29 or 28,

Ps u can alway merge them if needed

I downloaded those three files, copied and pasted them, but I still can’t see the servers. Any other suggestion?

Ok, hold on pls.
im downloading update again using that xml cause i used to steam’s tool.

but i tried access the xml url to test my connection with yours and i received it = "
<
statistics Ip=“192.168.0.202” Port=“10001”/>
server GROUP_ID=“1003” TRAFFIC=“0” ENTER_LIMIT=“100” NAME="[EU] Fedimian" Server0_IP=“52.86.193.212” Server0_Port=“2001” Server1_IP=“52.1.229.99” Server1_Port=“2002” Server2_IP=“52.87.87.54” Server2_Port=“2003” Server3_IP=“52.87.112.239” Server3_Port=“2004”/>

/serverlist> "

its all ok, i dont understand very well about… u think i need to unlock some port in my router or something?

Dear sir,

I succesfully log for the first timeon klapedia,then got DCed.
After the first time i cant log in anymore TT,
It stuck on log in page,showing connecting to server then nothing happens.the screen is white screen of death.
Yet I hear the sound.
I dunno if this is normal issue right now.

If anyone got the same issue then I’ll stop waiting in front of the white screen of death untill the fix come.

Thanks in advance.:joy:

i got an issue when i go yolo into the 50 dungeon -. went in there 2 times and i first end up lagging bad screen is jumping back and forth - when i relog im in a level 200 area x.x cant finish quests due to lag - cant run dungeon due to w/e - heck cant even grind properly cause 20 mobs cause lag spikes already - been mobbing stuff and tried to attack - nothing…ran away but still got hit by “invisible” stuff even nothing was around me…god bless i went full con or else i would have died about 50 times already and thats not even a joke

how about a COMPLETE pack for all those who join a new server? heck i would even start new if it means that i can farm properly - but i want my full pack back…i mean if a solution is to switch server - then dont let the guys bleed who payed for their pack and cant use it on the new server cause they used it on the old already…nobody would leave their 50-80$ worth items just like that…and the announcement to save stuff and not use it came abit late >.>

1 Like

@aaron.hudson22 May I ask which controller setup you are using? Do you perhaps have a controller plugged in as well? If so, would you mind telling us what type of controller it is?

@vinicseas Have you tried replacing the XML files after validating the local files?

@sp.ront I’ll have to check with the dev team. Apologies for the inconvenience.

@dirohaz Klaipeda is currently massively overpopulated and is suffering from lag across the whole server. Do you have any problems connecting to the other servers?

@sephi4321 We are still considering the full team transfer, but this may take a while to set up since it is more complicated. A transfer of unused items is a sort of in-between measure, but I do get your point.

1 Like

Changing the map helps, in most cases caused by lag.

I try on other server .

Yes I can :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Into create the team name page.
but im afraid bcoz i already take the package item on the Klaipeda server.

Would you suggest me to play on other server,will my package can be retreive on the other server.

Or,will Klaipeda will be better.
I would follow any solution.