Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - UPDATED (April 12th)

These pieces of ■■■■ really took free weekend.
Holy moly, what thats the shitiest mmo publishing company I have ever encountered.

I have the same Problem. Also on Klaipeda Server, IGN: Zila Zila. I’ve been trying to login countless times. Please help.

Gelee Plateau cant login… there are only 2 Chanels and if i take one and press “Start Game” comes the problem with CommanderLoadFail and cant do nothing… please Help cant loggin :frowning:

EDIT : Klaipeda Server

Same problem, Klaipeda also.

Also having the CommanderLoadFail error in Klaipeda server.
Have 3 channels and no fixes.
IGN: Kazu Jinjdawg

klaipedia is pretty awesome fkng down

1 Like

So I used the vakarine warp heading for Goddess Ancient only to get DCed, and again, none of the two channels presented work at all.

It is now literally unplayable for me. Great! :clap: :clap: :clap:

My character is locked out of the game right now, commanderloadfail on all the channels prevents me from playing.

Edit:
Server: Klaipeda
Area: Main Chamber
Team Name: Tytaine
Character Name: Sour

Impossible to log in or play, wondering if they still wanna go F2P. Servers aren’t able to stay up with the paying ppl. Imagine the freebies.

CommanderLoadFail error in Klaipeda server.
Area: Main Chamber
Team name: Occurred
Char name: Mystery

more than hour already. unstuck please.

1 Like

Restart Klaipeda server right now, give us chance to get out of trap locations we get. Goddess Ancient Garden stucked with main character after using statue from Fendiman. Both channels doesn’t work (commanderload error)
Family name: Goddes
Char name: Suzuha

CommanderLoadFail error
Tinuva
Klaipeda Server
2 channels, neither work
Was at Wizard trainer so I am guessing the lag sucked me into the Pyromancer lab

commanderloadfail 2 channels both not working cannot play the game.

I’m also stuck in Pyromancer Lab because of a quest. I had assumed it would be “safe” to enter that location but I was very mistaken.

I don’t want to create a new character yet, I’m so far behind on my main, and it’s the last day of the weekend lol

It’s going to take a lot more than a couple exp books to make up for the losing the last day of a weekend. 3 free books of 3 hours of +30% exp does not equal 12+ hours of solid grinding and questing while I already have books active.

Exactly, 30% exp boost does not equal.

And Klaipedia server dont have any “REAL” support, always have problems.

@STAFF_Shawn

CommanderLoadFail Error

Klaipedia Server

Team Name: Gurzy

Character Name: Baelife

Stuck in Pyromancer Lab, 2 channels both 1 dot

Please, please take me out anywhere please! @ .@

@STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

CommanderLoadFail Error

Klaipedia Server

Team Name: Kaiserx0
Character Name: Kaiserx0

Stuck in Passage of the Recluse, only 1 channel.

Please, please take me out @ .@

6 Likes

CommanderLoadFail Error

Klaipedia Server

Team Name: Seishirou
Character Name: Tsugumi

Stuck in Godess Ancient Garden…for over 30min pls take me out.