Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issues - June 26, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Known Issues - June 26, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1742

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

1 Like

Players who have advanced into the Bokor class not being able to change their class

if you mean not getting class points from the npc then it happened to my cleric too. Cleric / Sadhu / Druid / Krivis

Challenge Mode boss having Health as well ~

2 Likes

Challenge Mode bosses having more Health which is incorrect. and also not mentioned in the patch notes.

one bug or more every patch note…in 2019…2020…2021…we are in 3000 and yet happen bug from imc games…

You guys made promises to improve communication and yet you made very silly mistakes patch after patch.

CM Boss’ hp is a quite obvious bug and it did get mentioned on your post.

1 Like

didn’t*
20characters

Please look into CM Boss HP as well, or at least give an official announcement regarding the changes to their HP if it’s intended. @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob

1 Like

Telsiai server Gem Feud won’t start too… It’s not only about the channels, but also people can’t even enter feud at the designated time.

And how about Clap skill? I know about the future (or current) nerf, but it doesn’t work even once!

1 Like

I hope the boss HP stays high, people gonna hate me :man_shrugging:

Boruta bugged out on Klai- will that be fixed soon?

Actually, Yin Yang Harmony targeting ONLY WORKS WITH MOUSE. It’s broken with keyboard and controller.

Imgur

While it’s not a bug per se, the new quest UI is catastrophic. Until this patch, I was using Better Quest addon to have all quest markers on the minimap to avoid having to either explore all maps to find the NPCs for the quests or write somewhere their locations. Needless to say I won’t do either of these… Now the addon is not working well with the new UI: if you activate it, you get the markers but not the quests tagged to the right; if you don’t activate it, the quest list works fine but you don’t get the markers. Oh and the quest settings are NOT properly saved so you have to change them after switching maps… :tired:

Please add markers to the minimap by default, so we don’t have to struggle with those quests. Most people don’t even do them, don’t make the ones who do them suffer pointlessly…

2 Likes

dunno if this could be the problem but look in your data folder for _questmarkerfixr10-:snowman:-.ipf and delete it. i was having problems with the next quest not automatically being pinned on the quest list on the right of the screen and after deleting that they are now being pinned while i’m doing the yellow quest markers

As you can see in this recent kTOS CM video, they still have comfy CM Boss. Why we get Hard Mode CM so suddenly? It’s not even in patch note…

1 Like

Nice but what about the Clap skill? It’s not working correctly.

CM boss health, IMG guys

Thanks, I indeed still have this file in the data folder (the underlying problem is now fixed right?), I’ll delete it and try again.

seems to only fix the quest markers o: the settings resetting each map change is on their end it seems