Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issue: February 2,2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Known Issue: February 2,2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2200

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Is controller mode bugged for anyone else too? My Ps4 controller stopped working completely since the update… And it is a problem just on ToS, on other games ir works perfectly fine.

1 Like

Have the same problem. Ps4 too.

Same here and I use Xbox Controler.

Fix chats !

20char20char20char

1 Like

+1 PS5 controller not working.
I tried to switch to ps4 controller not working toO.
DONT MAKE ME SWITCH TO XBOX

Controller mode bugged: Xbox Controller, Beboncool Controller, Logitech Controller aren’t working since last update.

Using xbox controller. Not working. Anybody know a fix?

For DS4 controller fix, disable steam overlay or run it using Ds4Windows (run it as admin prior to game launch at least once, or just set it to run as task).

Xbox one controller working fine on my machine with native driver. Just don’t enable it in steam.

2 Likes

@hima_gorira you’re my hero. thank you

I’m having an issue after patch, the game started running at 30fps in fullscreen even with vsync off
Anyone with the same issue could fix it?

Windows 10 x64 Pro, getting a MSVCR120.dll error when trying to launch the 64-bit client.

DxDiag - https://pastebin.com/yb0endda

MSVCR120.dll error

Install 64 bit Visual C++ 2013 distributable.

1 Like

game is totally unplayable in Fedimian, everyone suffer the error 0 cannot connect to chat server and along with that no auto match when it happening.

1 Like

auto match challenge and dungeons didnt work at all. Also the chat keep giving error messages when trying to talk in guild or party group.
so in basic the game is open but we cannot do the new content Nice work @STAFF_Bob always doing it 15 hours maintenimance for a unplayable new content game. We cannot chat we cannot lvl up we cannot do instances. But game is open right we can sit on citys watching each other

4 Likes