Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issue: February 11, 2020

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Known Issue: February 11, 2020’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1923

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Aw yes, Laima’s Spinning Weel can wait

I can’t trasfer enchant from a savi plate top to a varna plate top, BUT I can tranfer from the same savi plate top to a varna plate glove or savi leather boot but not to a savi leather top, is just me?

you can’t transfer the enchant from a untradable item (event item or 0 pot) to a tradable one.

So, on the legend insects raid, at moringponia, when you transform back from the little insects you can hit your party members indefinitely, we’ve failed some times because of that

Ah that is, so I need to broke all my items to 0 pot TY X_x
(WHY IMC WHYYY)

I can’t receive my rewards from Episode 6 and 9 (did every single quest on my main character):

that isn’t bug they added some quest for episode 6 and 9 do that quest and u will be able to get that reward

Which quests? Because the UI shows me I did everything.

its the Tab under the Episode, you’re looking at Episode 8

1 Like

2 quest related to beholder on penitence route (had vakarine) and theverin cave 4

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thanks guys.

Laima wheel, not fixed :tired:

yup still getting “Channel Full” on “Laima’s Spinning Wheel (4)”

if your storage is full. you cannot put additional items even if they already in the storage

like storage full

you have 100 shards in the storage

you cannot add anymore shard unless theres 1 space available in the storage owO;;