Tree of Savior Forum

Known Issue: February 10, 2021

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Known Issue: February 10, 2021’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2212

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

and thats how the game dies. We cant chat, we cant queue , we cant stand on a map for more than 20 minutes and now not more gtw. And u Guys still asking for patience ? @Staff_Alex @STAFF_Yuri @Staff_Jin @Staff_Brand @William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob

WHEN THE FCK WE GONNA HAVE A FIX ? WE CANT PLAY THE FCKING GAME

4 Likes

There are no shops in towns, my group has stopped raiding because of DC, we can’t chat, auto queue is bugged, if you do manage to queue in ressac dun, it’s either elevator is bugged or a member got kicked out, spawn rates in maps sometimes bugged, people are tired and quitting because just staying logged in is a challenge and reports of players losing items in inventory after maintenance. what are we to do here? you have got to find a fix guys c’mon its too unplayable

4 Likes

playing the game is literally unsustainable right now. when will you get your heads out of your asses and realize that? everyone else is literally screaming bloody murder at you to fix these problems and you’re still dillydallying with your hands over your ears.

FIX THE DAMNED GAME.

4 Likes

It is sad to see such an outstanding update as Episode 13 being turned into a garbage due this instability and this lack of urge to solve some basic matters such this Chat Error and Automatch issues. Silute is being unplayable lately, I just tossed many EXP Buff items because I did one run of CM/Sing and then have to keep waiting 20-30min til things get normalized. This is really shame and stressful.

7 Likes

Playing Tos should be for fun and entertaiment but now there is only deep disappointment, anger, confusion no more fun.
Every day all player in every server question what the hell its wrong with you???
If you cant fix the problem while player online and need to shutdown then for a few days, week or month and for the love of the goddess then do it
But keep us player know about this rather pretend you dont see this problem
I really hope you fix this problem. I love this game keeps me insane during this pandemic ■■■■ time
So pleaseee fix this problem or you WILL lose base player

4 Likes

Please don’t wait until next tuesday to apply the fix. When it’s ready, just shut down all servers, apply it and restart them.

7 Likes

FIX YOUR SHIET GAME.

chat broken and if that is not down, you can’t even do sacrae cos the elevator wont spawn.

you fuckign monkey.

Guys… lets just quit the game and go to other game that actually have a staff that really helps and listen to players. IMC right now is just laughing, they deleted my post quoting the chat bugs, constant crash, automatch bug. If they really respect the players, the would just fix the problem.

5 Likes

players: “this game is unplayable”
also players: *proceeds to play the game more than 5hrs a day every day and rant about it

1 Like

0 chat or queue till now today. Complete imposible to do anything even afk is imposible

THE GAME IS DEAD THX IMC FINALLY U DID IT

2 Likes

return the npc please