Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

Region/Language: Europe (Sweden) / English + Swedish

Class desire: Linker mainly with supporting damage spells/crowd controll.

PvE/PvP: I prefer PVE. Period.

Names/Nicknames in game: Chinoumi, Chinou

Something about you: I do maths when needed, music is omnipresent in my life, ask if you want to know more…

also, call me Vic

What brings you to ToS: I have this friend, starts with ishi, ends with mirai, goes by Dan, that just can’t shut up about ToS ; p

We still have spots in the Guild! 9 days until release! :smiley:

Region/Language: Mainly English/ Chinese if anyone need translation xD

Class desire: Archer PVE Wiz PVP

PvE/PvP: Love either, game for anything as long as its with clan

Names/Nicknames in game: Spaceboy, Spaceship

Something about you: Once i start, i cant stop!~

What brings you to ToS: That BGM ingame, who can resist :smiley:

Cant wait to see you guys ingame!

meow
Region/Language: Germany. English/German/ a little japanese
Class desire: starting either as Sword Tank or Ar2>Sapper2>Ar>Falc>x
PvE/PvP:Both, but first pve… as pvp is only alpha state.
Names/Nicknames in game: Nekomata will be the team name, and somethign with fox on the char names. (Greenfox the first char)
Something about you: Crazy, Otaku, Alchemist in Real Life. Anything els eto say?
What brings you to ToS: Random luck … i heard of it on Yoraikun’s novel blog. No advertisment here in Europe yet … I love the graphics and it’s a good game… with potential.

Hit me up with that discord xD.

Region/Language: NA/English

PvE/PvP: Both, very dedicated to both pvp and pve.

Names/Nicknames in game: Azrael/Matt

Something about you: I love video games. I love my fiance. I am a happy person.

What brings you to ToS: My fiance has been following this game for a very long time. She showed me all the videos and i was very intrigued. I have been studying the builds and there is so much variety. It reminds of Path of Exile with all the build options. I’m old school and this game somehow reminds me of Diablo/Ragnarok with Final Fantasy Tactic characters.

1 Like

Please send me the Discord information. Thanks!

Please consider my application if there are still available spots in the guild.

I’ve been looking around for a guild to start playing with from OBT and based on the forum applications, you guys look like you have an interesting and diverse mix of members from all over the world which should be fun!

Region/Language: SEA/ English, Mandarin
Class desire: Dragoon, Monk
PvE/PvP: Mostly prefer PvE
Names/Nicknames in game: Undecided atm
Something about you: Am a family man and currently working in the Middle East. Whilst I will not be able to turn on “hardcore” mode, I will at the very least be able to put in 2 - 3 hours daily. Will mostly be playing nights on GMT + 4 basis so I should still be able to connect with the members in Europe or SEA.
What brings you to ToS: Love the variety of classes on offer which offers a lot of replayability and the freedom to experiment. Also hoping to be able to find a bunch of friends to hang out with in game.

Would love to join you guys if there’re still spaces available!

Region/Language: South East Asia/ English, Chinese, Japanese, bit of Korean
Class desire: Wiz>Cryo3>Chrono3
PvE/PvP: Mainly PvE. I’m up for GvG though.
Names/Nicknames in game: Still thinking about it
Something about you: I like supporting and helping people. Am up for doing translations too if needed. Am currently working in a Japanese company based in SEA, so I might not be able to play hardcore, but I’ll be online whenever possible. :slight_smile:
What brings you to ToS: Played RO a long time back, and hoping to relieve the nostalgia and all the fun times it had brought.

same boat as guy above

I will be joining in the early month access and I played through the beta’s

Region/Language: UK / English

Class desire: Dievderby and/or Archer

PvE/PvP: PVE mostly but enjoy a bit of PVP

Names/Nicknames in game: Ren/Engrave

Something about you: Im 24 from the UK. Used to play Tera and some lesser known games back in the day such as Graal Online. Mostly play League of legends nowadays. Travel around the world allot, produce music, and post dank memes now and then.

What brings you to ToS: I love the art style and the vast array of classes. I hope to make some good friends and enjoy playing this awesome game :smiley:

Hello there. Would love to join you guys as well if there is still space. Been off mmos for awhile and played MOBAS instead but thought it was time to get back in with TOS.

Region/Language: UK/ English
Class desire: Fencer, Monk, Paladin
PVE/PVP: Enjoy both but do like some competitive GVG :smiley:
Names/Nicknames in game: Snow
Something about you: Currently doing training at pharmacy in the UK. Originally from Malaysia. Probably can play a 2-3 hours per day and more during the weekends to grind. heh :stuck_out_tongue:
What brings you to TOS: Played loads of RO long time ago and have been waiting for TOS forever. No other MMO seems as enjoyable to me which is why I stopped MMO for awhile :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope I can join you guys!

I have joined wildfire. This is a great guild, with good people. Everybody is nice and helpful. If you are looking for a good guild, this is the one.

1 Like

Good to know. I hope I can join :smiley: Btw whats discord?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah chat programm ^^.
Google it for more info~

Green, what’s your name on discord. I want to add you

Hey Guys!
I’m here to give you another form to add to your now dictionary sized applicant papers.

Region/Language: English/ a bit of Korean
Class desire: Fencer, Necromancer, Paladin(?)
PvE/PvP: I prefer PvE but if there is GvG I am so down.
Names/Nicknames in game: Jin
Something about you: I’m an artist? I played the first beta? Am hoping to invest a lot of time in this game. =3=
What brings you to ToS: It looks like Odin Sphere and plays like a new RO…and it’s an mmo!

Hereby my application for this guild.

Region/Language: English (from the Netherlands)
Class desire: Paladin or monk not sure yet
PvE/PvP:PVE
Names/Nicknames in game:Fazz
Something about you:Loves to play every kind of game(addicted to the division atm)
What brings you to ToS: I was a hardcore Ragnarok player, lets hope that this game is as great.(purchased the founder pack and all that)

Not a part of Wildfire but everyone is nice and friendly.
And I’m also always around in their Discord to help out anyone who needs help :3

3 Likes

Region/Language: NA/English

Class desire: Several, definitely Fencer and Musketeer though.

PvE/PvP: PvE mainly, may make one PvP character depending on if PvP is fun or not.

Names/Nicknames in game: Team name will be Faaln

Something about you: I do a lot of tabletop/LARP related rpg stuff too.

What brings you to ToS: I played Ragnarok back when it launched and saw the visuals when ToS popped up on the steam store; then looked more into it.

Region/Language: North America/English.

Class desire: I honestly plan on having a character of every type of class, but what I’m specifically looking for I’m not exactly sure yet. I’m debating Doppel or Fencer (I love how cute the Fencer looks but the Doppel looks like it just does more damage?), debating Musketeer or Cannoneer (they both look really fun), I’m pretty sure I want to go Warlock with Linker (?) but I’m not sure about the route just yet, and I’m not sure at all about Cleric.

PvE/PvP: I love doing both and I’m interested in both. I’m also somewhat hardcore with games, but that doesn’t mean I can’t play casually either. I just have somewhat obsessive tendencies, and it’s something I’m working on at the moment. For this game in particular, I’d really like to just be able to absorb the atmosphere and feel good about the journey–as well as hopefully make friends to explore the world with.

Names/Nicknames in game: Not sure what my team name will be yet. I’ve gone by a lot of nicknames over time though. Echo, Ytterli, Yugiri, Min/Minuet, Rem/Remi, Kruzwei–any of them work for me. Rem is concurrently the name that most address me by, though.

Something about you: Ehehe I’m not really sure…? I’m pretty open about most things; if one were to ask I’d probably answer, unless it was completely offensive/inappropriate. ^^;;

What brings you to ToS: My sister, initially. She told me about the game a while back and I didn’t think much of it at the time because there wasn’t much info on the game and I missed the beta. Around last week, I decided to check up on the game again and by some miraculous stroke of luck, I found out the game was releasing early access soon, and so I looked into gameplay footage, the G-Star Trailer, and the classes and–everything. It made me really love the game. I love the atmosphere the game seems to project, with its earthy colors, its simple yet detailed designs (oh my gosh the classes are so cute and detailed–you can see fingers!–and the world itself is so amazing to look at), and its music–the gameplay looks a tad simplistic but that isn’t a bad thing because though simplistic, it doesn’t look bare bones or anything. There’s interesting synergies between the mosh pit of classes, synergies and relationships that seem to make each character inevitably unique, and its something I haven’t seen quite done before in an MMO. It makes me really want to be able to play with a group, and inevitably, that is also why it brings me to make this post.

I’d really like to be part of a group that feels tight knit and works together. I’m honestly pretty bad at making new friends, as lame as it is, and it’s something I’ve always longed for in an MMO. I’ve joined a lot of guilds over the years and it’s always been hard for me to feel like I fit in, so I hope to do my best in this one. I’m not entirely sure on the motivations for this guild but hopefully our wills align.

Region/Language: North America/English
Class desire: Fencer, Canoneer, Linker
PvE/PvP: Both!
Names/Nicknames in game: Landon
Something about you: I like to lift heavy things and put them back down.
What brings you to ToS: Ragnarok feel, friendly community, and a strong passion for grinding.