Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

Hello,

Here is my application

Region/Language: Singapore / English / Mandarin / Korean
Class desire: Bokor -> Plague Doctor / Pyro -> Sorc
PvE/PvP: PVE and GvG
Names/Nicknames in game: Saith/Taeyeon/Shinhye
Something about you: An avid gamer that is loyal and committed. Played in iCBT2 and was top 20 in server as Sadhu -> Druid. I also have a max Cyro/Elementalist alt. Was previously in another guild but they decided to not play ToS. Hence, I’m looking for a new family to join!
What brings you to ToS: Looking for a good new game to settle down

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Region/Language: USA, English/Japanese
Class desire:Cleric support/healer
PvE/PvP: Both most likely, manly PvE
Names/Nicknames in game: Aru, Expect
Something about you: I am a super big music person, I love sharing and talking about music!
What brings you to ToS: A friend of mine told me about it because I was an old RO player, I am super excited for this game!

I hope I can bring something useful to your guild! <3

Just PM me for a Discord invite if you wan’t to chat! :smiley:

Region/Language: NA (Mountain Time)/English
Class desire: Musketeer
PvE/PvP: PvP is my end-game, but I enjoy PvE as well
Names/Nicknames in game: Vektrio
Something about you: I teach and do some computer programming for a living
What brings you to ToS: I loved RO, ToS looks like a fun successor

Region/Language: NA/English

Class desire: Paladin ; heals/support

PvE/PvP: Both

Names/Nicknames in game: Begin

Something about you: Very versatile, jack of all trades player. Easygoing, friendly, and competitive when I need to be.

What brings you to ToS: This game reminds me of several games I played in my childhood, and I am excited for a return to this game type I have been away from for so long.

Seems as though I am unable to send messages as a new user. (No PM button)

Region/Language: NA (Eastern)/English
Class desire: Fletcher
PvE/PvP: Both. Possibly more PVP depending on how balanced arena is.
Names/Nicknames in game: Essos
Something about you: Been playing MMOs and RPGs for 15+ years.
What brings you to ToS: Currently not playing anything and hoping to find another RPG I veg out with.

Region/Language: Brazil/U.S. (More on that later on)
Portuguese/English
Class desire: Crowd Control Tank
PvE/PvP: Both.
Names/Nicknames in game: Ranbouk / Ranb
Something about you: Been playing video games since I was 5, spent a majority of my time on Dota2 and retired from the amateur scene.
What brings you to ToS: Years of MMO’s, experience in Table RPG and my jolly good spirit.

I’m from Brazil but will be studying Business Management in the US, I play Magic The Gathering, Roleplay with a few friends and am overall a nice person. Since none of my friends will be playing on start, I figured I’d find a guild and have some fun. Cheers!

Firstly Hello extremely excited to play with everyone upon launch!

Region/Language: NA / English

Class desire: Monk (Or support/healer of any sort) Not entirely knowledgable on the classes in order to not ruin the surprise for myself before launch like I’ve done with many games before.

PvE/PvP: Both. I am very competitive in either bracket.

Names/Nicknames in game: Oniss / Orsan / Dahm

Something about you: I’ve played MMOs since I was 10 years old, and only MMOs. After experiencing the communities and social aspect and the competitiveness I can’t play a normal game again.

I’m also a dedicated/great leader, I can make decisions quickly and come up with strats. I’ve been a guild leader in almost every game I’ve played, led raids / pre made PvP.

What brings you to ToS: I come here from being an old school RO player in hopes of having that experience all over again and make great friends all over again.

Region/Language: NA (Est) / English
Class Desire: Fencer
PvE/PvP: Mostly PVE however do play PVP depending on how fun.
Names/Nicknames In Game: Cyprien, Cyprien Cole

Something About You:
Pretty Friendly Person, Was a leader in a massive PVE Guild in Guild Wars 2 until I step down to take break from the game.

What brings you to ToS:
A friend of mine has already joined the guild would like to join them.

I will be online at 2am EDT at server launch, hope to secure a good group to call home and grind!

Region/Language: US, English
Class desire: Cleric/Wizard [Thaumaturge,Alchemist,Warlock or Plague Doctor,Kabbalist,Paladin]
PvE/PvP: both
Names/Nicknames in game: equalizer/deathunter
Something about you: Been enjoying MMO’s for close to 2 decades, I enjoy working as a team to overcome mechanics. my side mmo hobby is to data mine and MAX DPS/HPS!
What brings you to ToS: Hmm, the desire to find a better MMO.

Region/Language: AEST/Englishese
Class desire: Wizard/Elementalist
PvE/PvP: bit of both, still early days to see how the game actually works
Names/Nicknames in game: Rav
Something about you: easy-going, seen all the nonsense drama in MMOs before and just want to chill with cool peeps
What brings you to ToS: Ragnarok was my first MMO, love this art style and it’s a nice change from other MMOs

The Forum Application:

Region/Language: USA/English
Class desire: I’m… not sure yet. So far I’ve been rolling with the Archer class and it seems fun? ^ ^’ I’m usually more into offense.

PvE/PvP: PvE usually, but I can get into PvP.

Names/Nicknames in game: Injure or Ren work ~

Something about you: I can be a tad shy, but I warm up with time. I can be super sassy, and I have an insatiable love for puppies and vanilla malt milkshakes.

What brings you to ToS: I played Ragnarok a long time ago, and the nostalgia was so real when I saw ToS, so I had to try it out.

**Class desire:**Cleric
PvE/PvP: Mainly PvE but I’d like to get into some PvP
Names/Nicknames in game: Plat
Something about you: I’ve played many MMO’s and am usually a PvE oriented player. I’m currently in college and have a decent amount of time to game unless I have finals or tests. I am on the East Coast.
What brings you to ToS: I’m always looking for new MMO’s to play and this one definitely caught my eye. I love the art style and the leveling style kind of reminds me of MapleStory (I played that for a little while). I’m always up for grinding and camping monsters for drops and this seemed like it would be right up my alley.

Can I join you guys? I’m a decently hardcore player. Been waiting for this game forever. Missed out on all of the betas. I want to play something that won’t be reset.

Class desire: Crymancer - Chronomanacer
PvE/PvP: PVP
Names/Nicknames in game: StellaFox Family name: Kingsle
Something about you: All hail Lelouch.
What brings you to ToS: I love Ragnarok. Been waiting for this game since forever.

Hope I can join you guys online, looking for good times.
Region/Language: NA/ English
Class desire: Don’t know yet.
PvE/PvP: good for whatever
Names/Nicknames in game: DunkMaster
Something about you: My favorite color and food is ORANGE
What brings you to ToS: I was hoping to play a fun MMO, and so far, its been pretty fun

Any room left in your guild? I really wanna join someone!
If so, sign me up!
Region/Language: NA
Class desire: Rogue
PvE/PvP: PVP
Names/Nicknames in game: Miyou
Something about you: I like cats
What brings you to ToS: Ragnarok Online

Region/Language: Canada - English

Class desire: Alchemist first, and probably a support cleric of some sort

Names/Nicknames in game: Aritei, Moriganna, Isius - family name Agrianos

Something about you: I’m Canadian, female, 25. I have to travel a lot for work, so I’m currently in Eastern Europe for a while.

What brings you to ToS: Former RO online fan, I know ToS is not quite the same, I’ve been playing it for a bit, but the artwork is nostalgic, and I like the class variety.

Region/Language: SEA/ English
Class desire: Swordsman> Highlander>Barbarian…then dont know lol
Names/Nicknames in game: Name: Kenshen. Family: Himora
Something about you: I am 24 and love to play mmo with party members. Not much of a talker but not unfriendly. I like to help my guild members all the time.
What brings you to ToS: I was looking for something different. I was following this game since development and beta. Seems like it meet my expectations. good to be here.

Hey guys you all look interesting.Im playing a cleric and would love to join!
Region/Language:Montreal/Canada/English
Class desire:Oracle
PvE/PvP:Both
Names/Nicknames in game:Kcina/Kcina
Something about you:Ive been playing MMOs for over 15 years(38 years old)Have 3 kids so am pretty casual.
What brings you to ToS:Love the game.

Please ignore …