Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

Let’s keep it short and sweet fellas.

Region/Language: NA/ English

Class desire: Any class will do.

PvE/PvP: I like both but I prefer PvE.

Names/Nicknames in game: I____Lame or GroovyBoots

Something about you:

What brings you to ToS: Friend of Mobaboy, looking for a solid MMO and new pals. c:

1 Like

Region/Language : SEA/English
Class desired : hoplite>dragoon, mage class or diev > undecided.
PVE/PVP: not a fan of pvp, so if the guild would go for gvg. I might say “pass”.
Names : musika / healrawr / shnookums
Something bout me : even though I’m usually playing support, I tend to solo stuff.
Will delay heal/resu for the LOL. 10/10 would do it again.

What brings me to TOS: nothing decent to play.

1 Like

join us,got cookies~

2 Likes

Glad to join you, guys. Hopefully we’ll get along~

1 Like

Region/Language: Central US, English!
Class desire: For Wiz, likely a Cryo/Psycho (DPS/Support). For Cleric, likely a Chaplain/Druid build (Int-Based DPS, so equal DPS and Healer!)
PvE/PvP: Likely PvE exclusively.
Names/Nicknames in game: Wiz: Rashaniqwuh Rutabaga, Cleric: (Something else with an R) Rutabaga. I guess the nickname will spring from one of these names naturally :stuck_out_tongue:
Something about you: I am a freshman college student currently taking 16 hours of classes so I won’t have much time to play, but you can probably expect 6-8 hours a week from me in most cases. I will be taking the game slowly and enjoying it as a mostly casual experience, but I will still try to make my build as optimal as possible to provide the most benefits that I can to my group when I do get to late game. I suppose “semi-casual” is the best term for my play style in most games :slight_smile:
What brings you to ToS: 1) it’s free 2) it’s new and exciting and not even fully built yet, who knows what will happen? It’s an adventure! 3) I love being able to theorycraft optimal builds and stat distributions in games, so this game is like crack to me already, even though I have only been able to play in the iCBT2 haha.

Extras: I don’t prefer to do voice chat in most cases until I have known the people I am chatting with for a long while, but I will have no problems jumping on a voice chat quickly if it’s necessary for the quick completion of a dungeon!

Bonus I am a 20 year old male, so don’t be fooled if I make a female character haha. Edit: Forgot to mention, but yes, my characters will mainly just be goofy names that aren’t supposed to be taken seriously, it’s how I roll in MMOs these days xD

2 Likes

Hiya!

Reposting whatever I posted on the tosbase forum:

Been looking from afar TOS for more than a year now. Was hoping to get into Cbt but couldn’t play at that time.
Now that i got myself a new pc and built it myself I’m ready for Open Beta.
i was on another forum before migrating into this one. I felt this one was still more active.

Region/Language: Canada, English/French
Class desire: Dragoon
PvE/PvP: both
Names/Nicknames in game: Niko, Jabba in game
Something about you: Played Ragnarok Online far too much to pass the chance to play Tos
What brings you to ToS: Ro was my first mmo and will still be my most enjoyed one.

1 Like

Region/Language: NA/English

Class desire: Swor- Just kidding! Cleric. Full party support.

PvE/PvP: Both, but my goal is to be party friendly.

Names/Nicknames in game: I haven’t decided on an in-game persona yet… so uh… Cleric is okay for now?

Something about you: While I can be really funny and outgoing, I do have moments of shyness. So don’t be surprised if at moments I’m full in the chat and joking around, and then the next I’m silent. xD
I can be extremely hardcore if I like a game enough.
I have a very quiet voice, I’m sorry! I’m working on it. > ^ >;;;

What brings you to ToS: I’ve been watching it for a while and always seemed to juuust miss the key giveaways.

1 Like

Region/Language: SEA, English

Class desire: Tbh, I never got to play ToS yet, wasn’t able to get a key during the CBT, but mostly I roll around the Warrior’s Tier!

PvE/PvP: I don’t mind either of the 2, But I’m mostly a PvP type.

Names/Nicknames in game: It would still be Exile, I hope, If someone wouldn’t steal it away from me! (fingers crossed)

Something about you: You’ll probably get to know me more if you would add me to the ranks! I hope!

What brings you to ToS: Been hearing about this game ever since it was just on the making, Watched some videos of it and really got me clinging more for the official release!

1 Like

Class desire: Honestly not sure really. I haven’t gotten to play any of the betas so I’m completely undecided.

PvE/PvP: I mostly PvP but gotta PvE to PvP.

Names/Nicknames in game: Once the game is out I’ll post it.

Something about you: Not much to say, I enjoy MMOs.

What brings you to ToS: The desire of a new type of RO form.

1 Like

Class desire: No clue, I havent played or looked at the classes much.

PvE/PvP: I dont have a preference w/e people what to aim for is what I go with.

Names/Nicknames in game: Will post once I figure one out.

Something about you: Easy going and dont talk much.

What brings you to ToS: New MMO and it looks comfy enough to play leisurely.

1 Like

Region/Language:
North America PST/ “Engrish”
Class desire:
Thaumaturge 3 - looking for anything with an APM sink or fussy mechanics or combos.
PvE/PvP:
Both, leaning towards PvE unless PvP becomes more than “attack ideal target until dead, rinse/repeat.”
Names/Nicknames in game:
Arak Vishakantha
Something about you:
Doing the good ol’ 9-5, play hours will adjust around this.
What brings you to ToS:
The potential this game has is high in terms of development time and content. I get the feeling that this is also probably the last “2D”-esque MMO that will be worth its salt for this generation of games before we succumb to the oncoming waves of 3D open world crafting games.

1 Like

Region/Language: SEA/Engrish
Class desire: Necromancer
PvE/PvP: both… ill just go wer the fun is :smiley:
Names/Nicknames in game: Granzam/BubbleTeaPot
Something about you: can play 8-12 hours a day and likes to stare at anything sometimes
What brings you to ToS: cant explain it in words but i love everything in TOS.

1 Like

Region/Language: North America , English

Class desire: One class I know for sure is Hoplite-Doppelsoeldner, but I haven’t figured out how I want to play the other classes :pensive:

PvE/PvP: PvE, but i don’t mind PvP since it could be fun

Names/Nicknames in game: Blue if that’s available, but I haven’t thought of any other names for characters. This game just has so many choices and options

Something about you: My favorite season is summer :hibiscus:

What brings you to ToS: I really enjoy all the classes, the art style, and the world areas

1 Like

Region/Language: BR/ Portuguese(no problem to comunicate in english or spanish)

Class desire: archers basically

PvE/PvP: I prefer PvE maybe a little of GvG but not really a pvp player

Names/Nicknames in game: ilfirin/Sumeragi

Something about you:
Most of the games that I stayed for long, I played with small groups. I’m casual and usually use the weekends to play with some friends.

What brings you to ToS:
Played a lot of maple story, but once I saw the first news about project R1 I started to follow the game until now.

Hello guys
Tho the list might be full i am trying my chance.
I’m gonna get the founder’s pack so i’ll be playing as soon as the 22. You too ?

Region/Language: France/French-english
Class desire: I’ll first go on a peltasta/rodelero mix.
PvE/PvP:More PvE tho im not against some PvP
Names/Nicknames in game: Tyanu Khah (or something close)
Something about you: I currently have a lot of time to play so i’m often online (or playing some other game). I’m a huge MMO consumer and love the feeling of being part of a community.
What brings you to ToS: Nostalgia of ragnarok online. Also, the hype built over it, the music (i listen to it quite often) and the beta totally sold me to this game.

I will be, though we do have to await their “revision”, if one even happens.

Hey, Im the ROOT Guild leader. I was hoping to connect with Wildfires leader? Just casual friendliness.

Hey! I’ll send you a PM.

With OB just around the corner I figured I’d try looking for a guild and you guys seem like a good fit!

Region/Language: Europe (Sweden) / English + Swedish

Class desire: Main: Cleric>Priest>Priest>Paladin>Priest> Havn’t decided on the last two ranks yet but probably Paladin twice. First Alt: Some form of a tanky Swordsman.

PvE/PvP: I prefer PVE but I will always PvP from time to time.

Names/Nicknames in game: Dilean or other synonyms of Dilean (Idilean, Ydilean etc)

Something about you: My idea of a good time is an ice cold energy drink in hand and a good game to play. Other than that I enjoy cooking :s

What brings you to ToS: The artstyle that slapps you over the head with Ragnarok nostalgia, the theorycrafting involved in class builds and oh god the music!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Have a good one // Dan

Hey guys, If there’s any more room in the guild, I’d love to join ya!

Region/Language: North America, Canada, English (Mountain Time)
Class desire: Dragoon :sunglasses:
PvE/PvP: Both :slight_smile:
Names/Nicknames in game: Gosmo :wink:
Something about you: My favorite beer is Guinness :yum:
What brings you to ToS: I’m a fan of RPG games, and this one brings back a lot of nostalgia from the good ol’ RO days.

Cheers!

1 Like