Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Wildfire [NA] - Recruiting Competitive Players

Good to have you, love. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My guild is called “ROOT” it seems great minds think alike haha!

1 Like

Region/Language: NA/English yo
Class desire: Cryomancer/Chronomancer/Alchemist

• My goal is CC, a huge focus on support, and crafting.
  • I also maybe plan to go cleric for Pardoner.
    PvE/PvP: Primarily PvE, but very interested in joining GvG stuff. If my build works out well, I’d do some 3v3.
    Names/Nicknames in game: Depending on the username I get, most likely it’ll be either Mint or Autumn. :>
    Something about you: Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper gay. Like it practically radiates off me. Dudes, I’ll be your bestie. Ladies, I’m a REALLY good listener.
    What brings you to ToS: I wanted a nice casual game I can make and build friendships in. A game where I don’t feel pressured by my current ■■■■■■■ friends to grind and grind and rush max level. Where I can spend afternoons finding nice places to look at, sit with friends with, and talk. Where we can do stupid screenshots and stupid things and laugh our asses off. Where I can spend time hanging around newbie areas, helping out new players and then partying around with them for a bit. Where I can just spend an afternoon selling my potions and ■■■■. Yee.

If you look up me and @Kuliat thought it sounded familiar too xD

Let’s see :D!

This guild is eu or na? Or we don’t have separate servers :O?

Aha! I guess. :wink: It seemed appropriate seeing the name of the game.

I am personally from Canada. So I will be basing a lot of thigns off of eastern time. :slight_smile:

Hey! We accept anyone :smile: No worries. Welcome aboard!

Region/Language: BR/Portuguese (I do speak engligh fluently tho)
Class desire: Musketeer <3
PvE/PvP: Both of them, but i believe i will focus more on PvP although i want to do everything that is of content in the game.
Names/Nicknames in game: Well i will be Valaritas or Heathenreel
Something about you: I grew up in RO, played it from 2005-2010, then i moved to WoW, where i stayed from 2010-2013. Since that i’ve been searching for another good world to stay, i tried a lot of other MMO’s but i never did fit.
What brings you to ToS: I hope i can find myself again, and discover new friends.

1 Like

Hello !
here is my apply for the guild.

Region/Language: English/ French
Class desire: Start with Wizard
PvE/PvP: Both
Names/Nicknames in game: Atchoom
Something about you: I’m USA East time zone. I am studying in Canada. Game I played : wow, LOL, Silkroad online, Ragnarok, Eve online
What brings you to ToS: I was use to play Ragnarok and I want a new start with a new comunity and a new game !

Cédric

1 Like

Go, go, go, Moba~ :grin:
Best of luck, bro.

1 Like

Thank you, Cedric and Vala! I’ll be sending you a PM shortly. :smile:

Region/Language: I’ll be playing in the international / EN-speaking servers.

I’m brazilian. My main language is portuguese, but I do think I can get around with my english.

Class desire: At first, I’m focusing on a Cleric evolution. If not a full support Chaplain, an offensive Plague Doctor.

PvE/PvP: Both. Why not?

Names/Nicknames in game: Anything Fel-related. That’s my IRL nickname, so pretty much anything Fel will be me.

Unless somebody else uses that because of WoW’s Burning Legion…

Something about you: Well. I’m brazilian. I like rolling supportive classes so I can help people around while leveling by myself, I’m not very fond of solo-playing and I do think ToS will be a nice social environment after its OB-release. I played in iCBT2, rolled a full support Priest and an Elementalist.

What brings you to ToS: The hype, the gameplay style and the community, which looks pleasant (at least for now). I’ve been waiting for this game for quite a while now.

Hope everything runs just fine.

Aye! Welcome to Roots below the tree my friend. :wink:

Region/Language: English
Class desire: Undecided at the moment
PvE/PvP: Mostly PvE but definitely willing to do PVP
Names/Nicknames in game: Lokiel
Something about you: Just a moderately casual gamer who likes to play invest in games that bring back those happy memories of isometric rpgs!
What brings you to ToS: Grew up playing Ragnarok Online, so the nostalgia factor is definitely one major highlight drawing me

1 Like

what anime is that gif from?

I believe the anime is called Ben-To

Region/Language: Singapore/English
Class desire: Cleric/Archer
PvE/PvP: Both
Names/Nicknames in game: Aza, Azarith
Something about you: Played lots of mmo, in a full time job so looking a casual mmo experience. Maybe a few hours a day and more on weekends.
What brings you to ToS: Graphics, bgm, questing and job progression :smile:

Leaving my application here, see you in obt~

1 Like

Be sure to check your inboxs everyone. I’ve sent invites to the Discord channel.

Alright, why not…

Region, language: Russian Federation (Crimea), Russian\English.
Class desire: Swordsman, mainly Dragoon and Doppel as endgame. Heavy focus on DPS, including Highlander and Barbarian, with Hoplite in a mix. Maybe Cataphract later.
PvE, PvP: Mainly PvE. PvP only if GvG. Don’t like Arena at all.
Names, Nicknames: Autentist, Siegfried (all variations of this name).
Something about you: Very single-player oriented, drop most MMO in a month, but this time maybe something will be different, since I liked CBT. Prefer RPG to other genres.
What brings you to ToS: Atmosphere.

1 Like