Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Valhalla guild cheating

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : TheRealDaays

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 6:36 AM 2016/07/10

• Evidence: I have a recording showing that that guy was lvling their guild members with a necro/sorc. Well if he was even standstill and runnning out of sp, i agree, its not cheating. But the guy was macroing to walk between the spawn spots and auto potion.

Therefore I kindly ask to IMC staff tell us if this is allowed, so we all can exploit it too or what is the punishment to the guy.

Thanks you IMC in advance for your reply.

9 Likes

Yep, it’s blatantly botting.

It’s funny how people use such a low quality script though. But from the reaction of his guild members, i guess the guild isn’t really consist of bright people.

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

Good luck with that.

1 Like

Cheater Spotted, omg this is so funny to see that Hope they get ban for game abuse.

This is disgusting. Thanks for making this report.

The three members in the party are Team Names: TheRealDaays, StreamTheDream, and Tabzy

StreamTheDream and Tabzy are idle in a safe spot while TheRealDaays kills everything while scripting.

1 Like

Thank you for making this known! I will certainly be looking into this myself when I get back from my vacation

• Xellie / Valhalla™ guildmaster
1 Like
  • Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : TheRealDaays, StreamTheDream, Tabzy

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 1:34 AM 2016/07/11

• Evidence: Although they may or may not be idle at the time, they are still using the same automated script. Both StreamTheDream and Tabzy are willfully taking advantage of their party member blatantly botting and are trying to cover for him.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I’ve finished blocking him :smiley:

Thank you so much for reporting us.

6 Likes

So just because necros are currently “not illegal” to afk summon, they think its fine to write/configure a simple macro script to afk/non-afk farm? Its like “Hey I’ll run a bot program while watching Netflix and semi-afk”. Don’t they even know that macro scripting at certain lvls can be considered as botting? :joy:

1 Like

GG GJ Staff Max. Good riddance to these retards :imp:

1 Like

How about you reply here dude.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

lmao – why would he want to talk to you when you already showed you were quite immature by resorting to lashing out and calling him names? btw, comments like that only make you come off as a hateful, misguided, and ignorant child.

If you act like an Ape, you should get called an Ape.

Momohime was literally in front of him this entire time that he was asking me to talk.

Yet you call people apes and “South American trash”. Well, it looks like the years i spent on living and learning to respect actually paid off, while yours didn’t. Yet, i am the South American trash.

l2manners, kiddo. No one listens when you can’t even pay respect.

Also, check out my link, peeps

2 Likes

I feel sorry for you.

What’s it like eating lizards and bananas to survive?

Not that bad when you have a good ambient to live, always nice food, proper education. What about you?

Considering I livestream EVERYTHING - I’d love to see/hear your proof.

Nothin’ to hide here bro. If I solo’d your guild on iRO I’m sorry - get better.

After talking to the older guildmates… and getting more info.

I really have no patience or tolerance for that kind of bs. I won’t deal with that crap under my name.
If anyone else does it as Valhalla please let me know.

Also racism; how about we don’t?

3 Likes