Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Server Back Up

we need LA server >.<

Iā€™m going to ask Blizzard items on WoW and Diablo 3 for their maintenance. I DESERVE IT!!111

Link to the other topic:

@Staff_Julie

May I suggest generally starting maintenance periods at 6:00 EDT since that is when the instance/dungeon timers reset. As you can tell, many people plan their playing time around the instance/dungeon reset times.

Btw, thank you for the server upgrades and bug fixes!

-Kuya

1 Like

this pic outdated we need new pic

I will apologize IMC for that, this time, only because @Staff_Julie is the one making the annoucement. I might want a personal compensation tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:heart_decoration: :hammer: :girl:

Erā€¦ EW!!! Ew

I lost 3 dungeon runs, i donā€™t need book or 6 hours of token, itā€™s a crap, it was 5 hours when i planned to go dungeon (klaipeda server) and go 3 times again after reset itā€™s about 2,5m exp with token and book bonuses for 3 runs, for least than 1,5 hour(!), itā€™s like use 100+ lvl 4 exp cards, iā€™ll get ~450k exp per hour at best, so itā€™s like 300k exp per 2 books, 2,5m>300k!!! so I need 8-10 books, and 8-10 hours grinding to compensate it!

To be hornest you should give exp cards to players, that did not used their dungeon runs, according to their lvl (25-30 cards per run not used) card lvl = lvl exp card reward from any quest character of such lvl can start!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™d expect at least a single run whatā€™s with I really lost due to serverā€™s fault. The others Iā€™ve lost were because of that but also due to my bad timing/planning.