Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda Server Back Up

You should give us reset dungeon scrolls, especially for players who haven’t been at dungeon 31 march - 1 april.

Agreed!

xD

And don’t forget there’s vips out there. So 3~4 scrolls~

rubs his hands

How to become a ToS VIP (。◕‿‿◕。)?

yes another compensation for something that didn’t affect me at all :smiley:

You Paid for a EARLY ACCES not for a ready GAME and realyi hate this rage world is absolut normal that ■■■■ can happen and there have explain it that sells who was not scoutet comes 1 dayfor the early acces and there try all that we can play but you must rage rage rage i know the life can be sick but realy there work so hart that we can play…otherwise there was able to say okay guys sorry we start the early acces on 28 april und dann the ready game mai… we only play that we can play a month before launch so stop rage all games have to fight with that stuff early the games where you pay 60,-€ or more and than a abo here is free!!! And at the Moment a realy great game who can maybe fire up the player againe on this bad MMO Genre atm… so say thanks and stay tuned that you can play your new favorite game :slight_smile:

1 Like

translate the game i guess

1 Like

yes loged in 3:40 AM ish to do dungeon and all the sudden 15min maintanence notification messed up dungeon entrance D: need reset thing if there is, and using token as well

(Edit, realized this was about the crash & not the maintenance)

Side note, I really don’t think begging for more compensation on something that’s pretty well guaranteed to happen in most MMO launches (and in the middle of the night) is right. I’m grateful they’re giving us anything and are being fairly open about what’s going on.

I mean, if they need to work on bugs/server issues when do you expect them to do it if not in the middle of the night?

2 Likes

How about no.

Nope.

Denied

Not all time zones are the same as in US ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Midday here in EU, wish I could play because I have 5 more hours free but nope. Wouldn’t complain if maintenance was like 10 hours ago and finished right now haha.

I know you can’t satisfy anyone but pls some common sense and refrain from such comments.

@Staff_Julie But what about a lost dungeon runs? EXP Books doesn’t compensate them =( It’s not like lost hours, it’s like losing almost a day ;-;

we need LA server >.<

I’m going to ask Blizzard items on WoW and Diablo 3 for their maintenance. I DESERVE IT!!111

Link to the other topic:

@Staff_Julie

May I suggest generally starting maintenance periods at 6:00 EDT since that is when the instance/dungeon timers reset. As you can tell, many people plan their playing time around the instance/dungeon reset times.

Btw, thank you for the server upgrades and bug fixes!

-Kuya

1 Like

this pic outdated we need new pic

I will apologize IMC for that, this time, only because @Staff_Julie is the one making the annoucement. I might want a personal compensation tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:heart_decoration: :hammer: :girl:

Er… EW!!! Ew

I lost 3 dungeon runs, i don’t need book or 6 hours of token, it’s a crap, it was 5 hours when i planned to go dungeon (klaipeda server) and go 3 times again after reset it’s about 2,5m exp with token and book bonuses for 3 runs, for least than 1,5 hour(!), it’s like use 100+ lvl 4 exp cards, i’ll get ~450k exp per hour at best, so it’s like 300k exp per 2 books, 2,5m>300k!!! so I need 8-10 books, and 8-10 hours grinding to compensate it!

To be hornest you should give exp cards to players, that did not used their dungeon runs, according to their lvl (25-30 cards per run not used) card lvl = lvl exp card reward from any quest character of such lvl can start!!!

3 Likes

I’d expect at least a single run what’s with I really lost due to server’s fault. The others I’ve lost were because of that but also due to my bad timing/planning.