Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Sanctuary and New Player Guide

sanct_banner
banner done by Castrophone

Tenshi_Red_64

Salutations saviors and passerby’s alike, welcome to the introductory thread for our guild Sanctuary. We were founded in December 2017 and have been blessed with with a community of veterans, friends, and new recruits.

We’re happy to state that we’re a guild that’s focused on nurturing new and returning saplings to Re:Build. The hectic amounts of reworks and information can sometimes be daunting but we hope that you’ll have us along side you on your journey.

Find us on the recruitment board, or feel free to PM one of our officers, AzuraSkyy, Mirie, Zanadal or myself TM27.

While we primarily focus on Tree of Savior card parties and guild raids, we aim to have stream nights, raffles and events. As the community grows and shapes itself we one day hope to tackle the competitive scenes, keeping to the laid back and humorous nature we were founded on.

sanctbanner2
banner done by Mirie

To the good people who have come and gone, the memories of you still resonate from time to time. Whether it chimed good or bad I’d like to thank you for the time we’ve spent. As some heed the call to a busier time of life, or simply move on from Tree of Savior. I wish to thank you for your kindness, love and passions that you’ve shared with Sanctuary.

Dear Savior, whom I may not know yet. I wish to offer you an open hand and welcome you to the fray. If not, I pray for your happiness and success regardless.

TM27
fisstamp

8 Likes

Outdated guide removed

4 Likes

Outdated guide removed

7 Likes

Outdated guide removed

i sent in a guild app :smiley: wew

I also just applied to your guild, IGN wnsduf1!

I’ve already spoken with you too and accepted the requests.

Welcome welcome!

As a brand new player, thank you so much for the guide. I don’t understand all the mechanics yet, but it is extremely helpful so far. I applied to the guild.

~Kerfufyl

1 Like

We’re now a proud top 5 active guild with a fresh Level 17 to show for it. Panto raids begin this week!
Whisper TM27, Mirie, Zanadal, or myself for an invite/details (you can also apply through the recruitment board (alt+r) or ccomment on this thread)!

Thanks to everyone who has made us a success so far!

~AzuraSkyy

1 Like

Now involved in GTW and Boruta.

Come join a top active guild with a bustling discord that engages in all types of content, stream nights, and unique events!

Whisper AzuraSkyy, TM27, Mirie, Zanadal, or NobleJack for an invite or details!

1 Like

Sent in a guild app! IGN is Succubusty c:
I have two other people I play with who are also newer players & hoping I’ll be able to get them to join too o;

Heya! I saw the application but wanted to hear from you before accepting the application (we like to get everyone in our discord). Please respond to my in-game whisper or reach out to Mirie. Zanadal, TM27 or NobleJack for an invite and discord details.

Have your friends comment here and apply as well. The more the merrier!

Active guild with one of the most active discords. Always recruiting. Whisper TM27, Mirie, Zanadal, NobleJack, or AzuraSkyy for an invite/details!

We’re not cherry picking. This is our discord every night :3

Got Panto card from the raid tonight plus blut and zaura during the card party! woo!

1 Like

Just now seeing this! I’ll try and PM one of those people in game right now :slight_smile: I’m an avid discord user, so shouldn’t be a problem~

1 Like

Hello everyone!!

I’m taking this oportunitty to bump our thread announce that this week we finally got ourselves a city in GTW! Woooo! Check out a few pictures of us celebrating together after GTW c:

(im kinda glad the gtw costume is ugly af, this way i wont miss it when it expires lul)

(aaw arent those the cutest nerds youve ever seen? (ノˊ꒳ˋ)ノ✧)

(and here’s a picture of the big nerds that lead this guild, feeling super proud of their smol nerds)

I’ll take this opportunity to thank all of our dear members for being a part of Sanctuary :heart:~c( •͈ᴗ•͈c) be it by participating in every single event or by just hanging out on discord, I can’t really express how much each and every single one of you mean to us! so, thank you a bunch <3

Btw, we are still recruiting! Please, feel free to reach out to TM27, AzuraSkyy, Kuro-pi, NobleJack or myself (Mirie) in game! You can also apply through alt+r and we will reach out to you.

3 Likes

small%20book

2 Likes

Orshan guild

1 Like

Sanctuary has a cover page, check it out in game on the recruitment board! (alt r)
We also have an art channel in our discord to show off their talented art :3
The concept was a community board showing off the events and dungeons we do and we received this masterpiece. Feel free to contact any of the leads or officers mentioned below if you’re interested in joining!

Background and Sanctuary Staff portraits done by PaperCloud
Posters done by Cylesti

Here’s the enlarged wanted posters showing the text that’s a bit too hard to see:

3 Likes

Join our GVG squad or just hang out and be casual. We do a bit of everything and we try to enjoy most of it from the most active Tree of Savior voice chat!

There was some gust today but we all had our windbreakers on so it was a pleasant walk in the park.

After a lovely stroll through the park we posed behind our true leader and templar, Ume-san.

Whisper AzuraSkyy, TM27, Mirie, NobleJack, Kuro-pi, Topei. or Umemoto for details/invite, apply through guild recruitment board (alt+r), or express your interest on our forum thread!

2 Likes