Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda’s Tulip Lovers

Spring has arrived in Klaipeda, and the city’s tulips are finally blooming. What a great occasion to gift some of your favorite locals a little seasonal joy!

STEP 4. Pay a visit to your target NPC mentioned in the Tulip Lovers List and exchange Tulip x1 for a prize of your choice ! Here’s what you can get.

The last time we got this description, we weren’t able to choose the rewards, they were randomly given. :tired:

Last time they change the description last minute. Let’s see if they’ll do that again or not.

Can someone explain me how the Tulip are acquired?

It says " You will automatically collect Tulip x1 after 10 minutes of being in-game"

But is clear is not every 10 mins, maybe is a just a chance to get one every 10 mins?

An the part “Stop and smell the tulips!” means something or is just part of the phrase? XD

Every 4 hours(4am,8am,12pm,4pm,8pm,12am) you need to be online for 10 minutes, then you can get 1 tulip.

1 Like

I gave tulip twice to same npc on a short time so restrictions aren’t very restricting which is great cause items are meh! (they all expire)

this is a good event as it is basic…

Event is completely bugged. Yesterday I connected and got a tulip almost immediately, went to Zaras to give the tulip, got my reward (which this time you can ACTUALLY choose), then didn’t event climb back the stairs before recieving ANOTHER tulip, went back to Zaras and got a second reward like 15 seconds afterwards. Played the rest of the evening… no more tulips.

That’s why I choose the 500 AP coupon, so it doesn’t have the time to expire… :haha:

1 Like