Tree of Savior Forum

Klaipeda is the Worst server to play

Al the time it Down

Dungeon glitch all the time

for god sake what the problem with Klaipeda Admnistrators ?

Yeah, I’m one step away from moving to Orsha. Seriously, I just froze my character at level 100 to do exclusively dungeons and now they’re broken.

Thanks, IMC. 3:<

If you think this is bad, wait for the server to be open for everyone, i kind of expect chaos, worse than our first day of early access.

6 Likes

Though at the cost of this penalty, Klai has better market prices so far than Orsha @_@

Then again I guess market prices are nothing if you can’t even play reliably :confused:

You know… I am not a game designer but I have a good feeling they will have a maintenance patch around the day the server opens to everyone… And, I dunno, release a couple of new servers to be fair to the newbies? It sounds logical to me.

Blame xenophobia. Everyone flocked to Klaipeda to avoid playing with BR’s on Orsha, thusly creating a much larger strain on it in comparison.

3 Likes

Well, Klaipeda was the unofficial EU server before the new one opened up later, so that didn’t help any.

I see that word thrown around so much it’s not funny. Maybe just maybe there is a reason for the dislike/hate? I’m not Xenophobic at all. I’ve dealt with BRs over the years and very few have I liked in the slightest. The ones I did like mostly didn’t like BRs themselves. I don’t fear their culture. Big Roaches tend to infest everything they touch and bring nothing to the table as far as community and support to the servers they infest. Can’t recall how many times I’ve heard a BR say; I don’t pay for anything, huehuehue. That word alone incites throat punching rage.

1 Like

Wow. You are literally what you just described. Xenophobic. Although I’d take it a step farther and call you an out right racist. This attitude is everything that’s wrong with Klaipeda server right now.

As an English speaking American, you disgust me. I’ve had zero problems with anyone in game regardless of race or origin. However the only people I see complaining are fellow English speakers just spouting unwarranted hate speak like yourself.

1 Like

Wait till the hype is down a bit and Klaipeda becomes the top server while others will feel empty. At least this is why many people are putting up with the current problems. More people=better for the server in the end.

Call it what you will but I don’t fit the definition of xenophobic. As far as racist goes, I don’t hate them because of their skin color. I don’t hate them period. I do dislike “most” of them in general. I’m glad over the last 15 years you’ve had a good experience with them. Me and most friends I know, dislike them for various reasons. By them I mean in general not all. I’ve met a couple that were really nice lately.

Disclaimer: our experiences may not be alike. Call that what you will.

1 Like

Mabe Orsha is the same, if that’s the case then we’d all regret being on Orsha right now since we’d be double screwed over

lots ppl dont really dislike BR because race , nation , country , or anything is just that we had bad experiences with the BR community and prefer not playing with them , i dont mind BR i played with some here and there w/o issues, the problem arise when a server is populated by mostly BR.

We have the same right as any1 to decide in wich server we want to play , same goes for any other player…if i decided to play in X server to avoid playing with X , Y or Z , is my own problem…

Ppl like use the racism/xenophobic card …and thats far from true ,there are only 3 “communities” i avoid, bad experiences (Really bad across lots of games)… is sad that i cant enjoy playing with everyone! , but hey im sure lots of others dont like to play with me and block me and avoid going to dungeons with me , is all good , u cant be friend of every1.

Orsha has dungeon problems too. Running over here isn’t going to change anything since it’s just over population that’s causing the lag and issues and Orsha is pretty populated too. It won’t really change anything besides you wasting your time making a new character.

Best thing you can do is ignoring them really, racism is a thing here, and people will keep hopping on that “train”, and best part of it, is that they will defend themselves if anyone points it out.

Okay so how are you going to say “it’s not race related, it’s because they’re Brazilian.” That’s literally race related.

Doesn’t matter if they’re white, black, orange, or blue, within the umbrella that is “Players from Brazil” there exist a good deal of people I do not enjoy playing with.

I have friends who are Brazilian, so I can’t be racist!

So, when someone hates an “American”, which race is that, exactly? Last time I checked, Brazil is a country…

Don’t go to Orsha its BR Huehuehue land, all you see is BR speak spammed in shout chat most of the time. You’ll regret coming here trust me. Not to mention its hard to get alot of stuff done cuz the BR refuse to speak any english even though they are perfectly capable. Nevermind the fact 90% of the time someone kill steals my pack of mobs its almost always a BR that has done it the other times its some gold sellers bot.

They are rude, lack any sense of respect for other players, especally if your not also a BR, are generally bad at the game too (if the game needs skill to begin with, and ToS really doesn’t its hard to be bad here), and usually just aren’t very fun to be around.

I’ve been playing mmorpgs for almost 20 years, and I’ve not run into a pack of people worse than the BRs. They have a bad rep for a reason and if you search the net you will find massive evidence as to why their reputation is so poor with people.

Honestly I wish they’d just ip block brazil from the english servers, they have their own server and should not really even be on these ones. (orsha/kalipeda i mean). And accept reports to ban ones that bypass the block via a vpn. Since that would technacally be a violation of the terms of service.

Now before you call me xenophobic, if I was xenophobic i’d dislike anyone else other than my own nationality, however, the only ones I have any real issue with is BRs and thats only due to many past bad experences dealing with them. Its also nto racism either, I’d be perfectly fine with them being here if they’d speak english in server chat and didn’t do the things they do at times. Its a unwritten rule that its rude to talk non-english on a english based international server in places like server wide chat. Most other languages respect this, main ones who don’t are again BRs.

Second server xfers are open I am probally moving to kalipeda, you guys on Kalipeda can expect a massive influx of people because no one really likes to be around the BRs due to how they act in games, Hell even some of their own countrymen cannot stand their own people in mmorpgs due to how they act.

To be honest, if I saw a person as “narrow minded” as you, I would forgot I can speak English too. Probably even if I was monolingual English speaker. I would even use imaginary gibberish language just to piss you off and make you go away :slight_smile:

I bet it’s mostly your own fault and how you don’t even give people chance to be nice before you start spewing prejudiced stuff about Brazilians at them.