Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] ☯ Gensokyo ☯ Cherry Blossom Party 🌸

Greeting~ Head Maid here.
Finally, Guild section has arrived. So I guess a repost should be ok.

Old guild thread:

To inform every ‘Faithful Human’ out there. We’ll have a party at the Shrine. Everyone is invited.
Due to some rumors about Templar Class and my experience with Guild in many games before, this ‘Shrine’ will be built in a concept of a Group more than a Guild.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ToSGenso
Discord: https://discord.gg/TAq5YqV

So what’s the different? As a Group, everyone are free to join. Yes, even you don’t want to join the Guild in-game, you are welcome to join our Steam group / Discord and have conversations.

##Server

• Klaipeda (PM Sakuya in-game for the invite :3)

Introduction

For anyone who are not familiar with Touhou, it’s hard to make a proper introduction without explain, “What is Touhou?”. Please proceed to this thread made by my mistress and this video for details explanation.

Now, for anyone who already know what it is. Then welcome~.

This is a Touhou Guild, the sole purpose is to gather every Touhou’s fan in a realm so called “Tree of Savior”. A place for phantasm people, who has same interest. To share their fun time together, and get a little bit of role playing if you enjoy doing it.

Requirement:

This will not be a hardcore guild, we “take it easy”. So anyone can join, as long as you have interest and want to be one of us. There’s no pressure. But let’s have some rules, so if things go to far, we know when to stop. Have a look at Reimu, she always take it easy, it doesn’t mean she’s not serious.

• Be nice and respect other members.

• Only English in guild chat. It’s not a good manner when 2 people start talking in their language that no one else understand. Just use whisper if needed.

• Please don’t afraid to talk, we really need communication to help understand each other better. If you can’t do something just say it. If someone in the guild cannot join your party because of reason, you just need to say so. Keep silence will not make everyone understand you. Keep the chat clean if you can ^_^! swearing isn’t good, save those words for when you’re serious. “Clean” doesn’t mean we can’t talk about something lewd nosebleed

One more thing, since we’re Touhou guild, why not name our character using Touhou’s name? It would be cool, isn’t it? There are hundred name in Touhou that will totally enough for us. And it probably make our guild more unique. Of course you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.

This is just a re-post so I want to keep it short as an inform. Please proceed to the link above if you want to get more details. :3 I’m opened to any idea or suggestions.

Welcome to Gensokyou~

A memorial video of my old Touhou Guild in AK xD

11 Likes

I’ll be in the shop until you need me.

/roleplaying

1 Like

I’m still around. Just hibernating until there’s any news on a beta or release.

I believe that goes the same for most of us lol.
Me and a few of our member just got into BnS recently, just something to kill time.

The very first image screamed Touhou already :wink:

Well, time to listen to suwa foughten field, lunatic princess and some Bad Apple!!

Looks like a fun guild! I’ve joined the steam group in the meantime (:

welcome~
feel free to leave message around c:

Hiya~ looking forward to meeting yall once ToS CBT/OBT comes. Till then ill join the steam group for now lel.

1 Like

whut server in bns lewd maydo?

Onmyoung, probably, the game has some cool feature like cross-server dungeon. so even friends in different server can play together in dungeon.

I would like to join, can someone direct me to the Steam Group

Here you go: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ToSGenso

It’s still pretty quiet, but we’re not dead.

1 Like

Not mucn going inside group till iOBT is launched

@fairyhell Maydo , where server we play TOS?!

No idea about how many server we will have. If it’s the same as CBT, I would say we go to Laima again. Unless the majority want to move to another server.

It might be a good idea to go for the server that’s less likely to be flooded with the most players. That is, if we’re going to try racing for first dibs on names again. Otherwise, any server will be fine.

But others will think like that as well.

Then servers lag like crap and we all ragequit!

You can do a conspiracy and make everyone move to other servers.

the servers were fine once they shuffled all the BRs off to their own server the people around to make it less mixed up. Even if it floods and gives commander errors again like it did last time, I’m sure it wont stay laggy. I’m voting Laima :3

I’m new to this game (havent played in Kr) i hope i can join =v=**. Can i join the steam group (>w<)

Sure you can…just make sure to DONATE!

2 Likes