Tree of Savior Forum

[GUILD] ☯Gensokyo☯ Cherry Blossom Party

Steam > your steam name > groups > browse groups > search for “tree of savior - gensokyo”

Time controllers and their majestic white hair :3

3 Likes

How’s everyone doing in the beta? Post your screenshot xD
Don’t forget to join the Steam chat even just to hang out and say nothing :3

Also…nothing can stop me from being maid now. fufufu

1 Like

you look like Sakuya so much it is almost frightening

Evil Nega Cirno will freeze all the frogs!

1 Like

Will you go Cryo3 for Snawball and Sub Zero Shield? oh and ICE TREE!

Yes, Ice Trees and Snowballs. And I already have a lv1 Subzero Shield. After that I will start summoning devils.

Reisen! I got something for you.

Bad, i got a life and now i’m left behind.

B-but you still have Cirno, Tsukimi and Luneth :o

But i had the lead :<

According to it, we need 10,000,000 funds to make a guild xD

That mean I will have to make a swordman in OBT to get Templar which is totally fine by me.
I’ve played Chronomancer in CBT, the class itself is fun but really need some tweak to be enjoyable.
Wizard’s auto attack hates my latency.

During CBT, I got more than 1m by myself, so it won’t be that hard if we share the funding cost for guild establishment.

Who is going to be the Templar though?

Me, I’ll play Templar until they ever fix the wizard’s normal attack and other Chronomancer skill.

1 Like

maydo will tank and then die while we do nuthing and slack off

wuuhuuuuu!

1 Like

That’s so cruel ;_;

Also it’s good to see the guild is full of lovely members and I will do my best to contribute to guild’s common money if I am not busy like I am right now.

1 Like

You know what’s more cruel? Your youtube account got suspended :frowning:

1 Like

Hi~ everyone.
I was checking back recently and saw that we have guild section in the forum. So I posted every thing there :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t wait to play with my Gensokyo guild mates. They are saying the open beta might start in the upcoming days which is 14 march. I won’t be there until the end of April but first thing I will do get into game when I put my current real life problems in order. Also I need to get a proper job ;w;’

Love ya guys <3! cuddles all

Welcome back kappa, glad to hear you will be joining us.
Btw since we had a post in Guild Section, let’s start posting there instead :stuck_out_tongue: