Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Dynasty

Bump!!

Dynasty is recruiting new members! We are a friendly active semi casual guild that tackles all the contents in game
Please message: PaleMoon / LinYue / AlstrosKeepsake / Cauthon / Sprayquaza / datdat

thank you :blush:

10 Likes

are u guys still recruiting im new to the game id love to join u guys to learn more and contribute :smiley: i play a cleric My team name is SkittlesYummy

You can apply on the alt + r guild recruitment board with the message of “saw your ad on forum” or something similar.

Also send a message to “Starkisch” if you want as well

ok i tried to pm ppl on that list seems like everyone was afk i will send a guild app

ok i sent in a guild app :slight_smile:

Hi, we’re currently full although i will send you a private message when theres a slot open, thank you :blush:

its ok i found a guild thank u :smiley:

Bump!!

Dynasty is recruiting new members! We are a friendly active semi casual guild that tackles all the contents in game
Please message: PaleMoon / LinYue / AlstrosKeepsake / Cauthon / Sprayquaza / datdat

thank you

6 Likes

Bump!!

thank you :blush:

4 Likes

We’re still recruiting members!

8 Likes

bump!
Dynasty is still recruiting new active members, we are a friendly and semi-casual guild that tackles all types of content in the game. We have a mix of veteran and new players so all are welcome! If you are interested, please send me a message!

2 Likes

we’ve changed our cover page!
and still recruiting new members!

5 Likes