Tree of Savior

[Klaipeda] Dynasty

Hi! (Updating… guild thread)

Dynasty is a friendly/casual guild from Ragnarok online, Aurakingdom, Flyff & Secret of the Solstice
We’re recruiting active players @ any level.

How to join - Press alt+R then apply or kindly whisper PaleMoon / LinYue / CupNoodle & datdat

I’d like to give it a go. Not crazy high level yet but I’ll be active. Any particular time zone you all operate out of?

i was looking for guild 4 days ago and was shooting “looking for guild” no one reply :confused:

i hope we will have fun together :blush:

but how can i reach you :confused:

Hi there, Im mostly on at Europe timezone and Chann is mostly on at Asia Timezones :blush:

Hi,
I would like to join too! Maybe can provide a more specific time in your time zone so I can accommodate with my time zone?

Would the team name we’ll contact be Linyue and/or Chann in game?

Else can message me at Ironanu, I’ll be online around 6PM (EST).

PM me for now: LinYue
am On mostly from ~6am to ~6pm (EST/InGame time)
:doughnut::ice_cream::dango:

Hi, Ive been looking for a guild for quite awhile.
Hope to join and have fun together as there’s no min lvl requirement.
Online: 4 - 6 hrs a day weekday, all day weekend.
TeamName: Wonderia

Add me :smiley:

Hi, pm’ed you guys in game.

:blush: http://tinyurl.com/DynastyToS :blush:

I’m interested! I’m mostly just looking to not feel so alone in the game, I am however, only a level 32 Krivis (Paladin in trainer o).

I am happy to contribute however I can though!

My Teamname is “Dubeltairre”.

PM Me in game. MagicalKarps

I will be on at around 9AM PST. I have just recently got employed an going in for training tomorrow from 4PM-11PM. Hope to be in touch soon!

updated information below

Hi, I’m Ahlkazar and am looking for a guild to join. I am active, usually playing after work between 6-9pm EST M-F and more on the weekends. I just started playing last Sunday (64 Archer1 > Ranger2 ATM).

Bump! we have 2 slots :dizzy:

Cleanse some spot for new recruits ~ Plz be active :slight_smile:
we gotta aim for new Contents :bow_and_arrow::crossed_swords::revolving_hearts:

Hello there. :3

In-game Team Name: Cafe

Level: 217

Class: A1>QS3>Fletcher2 going Fletcher3, dunno about Rank 8 as of yet. I also have two Fencers and am going to work on either an elementalist build or something with cryomancer, cause snow. :heart:

Activeness (Hours per day): Off and on through out the day. Mostly between 7 PM - 11 PM or round abouts.

Why do you want to join: Getting lonely running around all by my lonesome. :stuck_out_tongue: I just came back from a 2 month break and lots of people I knew have left! Also seems a very casual guild, and I’m for the most part only into PvE content. Would be nice to have some regular folks to discuss the game with, who are just nice. I try to avoid the FPS mentality if you know what I mean. X3

What is your timezone?: EST.

Hello Cafe,
ty for submitting
We would love to join u ;D~

Ill contact u inGame when u´re on :purple_heart:

Hellows! I like your thread ~ And the website it’s just totally cute! It sure makes me want to join you. I’m sort of active and I am looking for people to chat with (and maybe who I could join in for dungeons :stuck_out_tongue: )

Application:

IGN: Bellae
Level: 127
Class: Pelt - Barb c3 going for Fencer!
Activeness: I don’t really have a schedule, I just play whenever I feel like, but I do consider myself active.

• My Usual Playtime 2~9hrs a Day. 3~5 days weekly. I play randomly through the day. Yesterday I net 10 hours between rests/doing errands. Sometimes when I babysit at my house I play 1hour, then gotta stop to attend the child and put them to sleep so I can continue playing :sweat_smile:
    Why do I wish to join?: Well this was very easy, and I just don’t get my eye on any :stuck_out_tongue: I feel like this is a very friendly guild with people who just wanna have fun, and that’s just what I want! Aso you guys look experienced and I’m just new to the game, if I join I can stalk the guild chat and copy everyone’s builds, I don’t want to keep playing alone, pls adopt me Meow :smile_cat:
    My Timezone: MST-No DST

Also~ I might have a friend who would like to join as well.

Hi Bellae,
Thx for submitting
gonna join ya in Game o.~

yes we wann some fun :smile_cat:

Thanks !! Is there a channel where you guys usually gather? I could find you there. I will try to be online at your time tomorrow! (Had errands to do today, so just got home).