Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Crimson - Mature/Competitive/PvE/PvP/GvG/Social Guild

@aarwnz please check your direct messages :slight_smile:

Region/Nationality: EU/England

Usual playing hours: 7-8 a day

Possible primary class: Cleric (c2 > k1 > p3 > pd)

Possible council position: Fighter/Hunter

Reason for joining: I’m looking for a guild that really wants to be the best guild on the server as possible. After seeing that you guys plan to do that I wish to join the ranks myself and lend you my skills. Been playing many MMOs in my life doing most end game content on all, one to relate to this game would be Ragnarok Online attending all WoE events or boss farming as a High Priest.

Favourite quotes: “Beep beep Ima jeep!”

2 Likes

Region/Nationality: EU/England

Usual playing hours: 7-8 a day

Possible primary class: Swordsman (s1 > pel1 > hop3 > Dop1 > Dragoon)

Possible council position: Fighter/Hunter

Reason for joining: I’m looking for a Guild that aims to be the best on the server, a collection of players with as similar skill curve to my own. I have led a guild of +100 people in the past and have played a various amount of MMO’s, some proving little challenge. Even though this can come across as having a huge ego with something to prove I can assure you that’s not the case, I just wish to be part of something big surrounded by those who aim to be the best of the best, member sharpens member as you will.

Favourite quotes: “Hah! Gaaaaaaaaay!!”

Side note: Myself and “Mianna” (Ugh) are brothers.

2 Likes

Hello applicants!~
@Mianna and @kilburn51 please check your direct messages :slight_smile:

Region/Nationality : Poland

Usual playing hours : from 4 to 12 hours a day

Possible primary class : Still thinking about it (so many options!) xD

Possible council position : Fighter

Reason for joining : I like to be a part of something big and organised, thats why i came here.

Favourite quotes : People die if they are killed

1 Like

Region/Nationality: Singapore, SEA

Usual playing hours: 4 hours or more on weekdays. Possibly full time on weekends.

Primary class: Swordsman > Peltasta > Hoplite C3 > Fencer C2

Council position: Hunter

Reason for joining: Dedication and focus are not common in most gaming communities on this day and age. I’d like to be a part of something bigger is what compelled me to apply.

Favourite quotes: That which does not kill us makes us stronger. -Friedrich Nietzsche

1 Like

Region/Nationality: U.S.A
Usual playing hours: 4~6 hours a day
Possible primary class: Sword > sword > Hop > hop > corsair > corsair
Possible council position: PvP Fighter
Reason for joining: Enjoy mass pvp fights and the camaraderie of playing in a group
Favourite quotes: If you never try your chance of success will always be 0

1 Like

Region/Nationality : Canada

Usual Playtime: 10-12+ hours

Possible Primary Class: Swordsman 2, Hoplite 2, Cataphract 2, Dragoon

Possible Council Position: Grand Council, PvE

Reason for Joining: I’m looking for a guild that is dedicated to this game. I’m a veteran of MMORPGs, having played about 19 years. I feel my experience in multiple games, and dozens of guilds (some that I have led), would be a great asset to you. I love helping others learn the basics of a game, and achieving goals. I enjoy coming up with strategies with other players, making long lasting friendships, while having a really fun time. I feel your guild has the perfect amount of drive, and player base to accomplish all of this.

Favourite Quotes: “It came to me in a dream, and I forgot it in another dream.”, and “Look. Just give me some inner peace, or I’ll mop the floor with ya!”.

1 Like

Region/Nationality : Canada
Usual Playtime: 4-8+ hours
Possible Primary Class:Cleric>Priest1>Priest2>Priest3>Chap>Cleric2>PD
Possible Council Position: Pve Council Hunter
Reason for Joining: I’m looking for a top tier guild that wants to be competitive and stay relevant. I pride myself on being the best player I can be. I come prepared, I do my research and I put in the time =)
Favourite Quotes: Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

1 Like

Hello guys, thanks for applying!

Man, I honestly didnt expect to have so many applicants before the launch. You guys are welcome to join our Discord channel as applicants.

However, I cant promise anything that we will accept you as official members, since the guild slot is very tight (blame IMC for that ridiculous 35 slot, but they said they will increase it in the future/next patch). Moreover, we can only accept the “best” players in our opinion with very high playing hours as official members. But even if you are not accepted as official members, we still consider you as a part of our community. You are always welcome to play with us, and even participate in guild events (as long as you dont join another guild ofc). :slight_smile:

Im going to send you guys the link for our Discord channel via PM.

1 Like

Region/Nationality : SEA / Filipino
Usual Playtime: 3-5 hours
Possible Primary Class:Archer>Quarrel>Quarrel>Scout>Rogue>Rogue>Musketeer
Possible Council Position: Pve Council - Hunter
Reason for Joining: This is the first time I’ve played an RPG again in quite a very long time considering MOBA and FPS games have killed good MMORPGs. I ended up getting very interested in this game and now I’m taking a shot of joining a competitive guild yet an enjoyable one and your guild is the one that’s right on spot for me :slight_smile: I’d like to know too on how an international guild works because this is honestly the first time I’m joining one. Your guild also looks like I be in vibes with considering the mature members you have here :slight_smile:
Favourite Quotes: “No man is an island”. It may be simple but this defines on why I’m a team player.

1 Like

Region/Nationality: NA / Indonesian
Usual playing hours: 3-4 on Weekdays, 8+ on Weekends
Possible primary class: Paladin
Possible council position: PvP Council. However, i also do enjoy PvE with my future teammates.
Reason for joining: I am actively looking for a big community in this game. I do enjoy playing as a team as well as leading a team. I really see your guild as the biggest potential when it comes to be the best in the game. I look forward to see all of Crimson Knight members as my teammates.
Favourite quotes: “Give me the wisdom to know what must be done, and the courage to do it.”

1 Like

Region/Nationality: NA
Usual playing hours: 8
Possible primary class: Rogue
Possible council position: PVP Council
Reason for joining: I want a productive guild to join and help me and help them
Favourite quotes: “I dont care about gay men anymore”

1 Like

Region/Language/ Nationality: SEA/ English/ Bangladesh
Playing Hours: 5 -7 hours
Class: Currently Barbarian.
Position: PVP/ PVE council ( Prefer pve)
Reason for joining: Looking for people to meet, hunt together and conquer this world :smiley:
Fav Quotes: Knowledge is power.

1 Like

Region/Language/ Nationality: NA/ English/ German and Filipino
Playing Hours: 9-10 hours daily
Class: Currently Barbarian.
Position: PVP/ PVE council
Reason for joining: I’m looking to join a top tier guild. I’ve been a pro gamer in the past, playing for both Complexity as well as Team Liquid. I usually excel in all games I play in. In WoW I hit rank 1 multiple seasons for 3v3 arenas and took 2nd place at PAX EAST 2014 for the IC tournament.
Fav Quotes: Meow

1 Like

Region/Language/ Nationality: NA/ English/ American
Playing Hours: 10-14 hours daily
Class: Aiming for Musketeer(Currently c2 Quarrel lv13)
Position: PVE / PVP council
Reason for joining: I’m usually pretty bad at talking to people at random, so I’m looking for a guild with a large enough community where i can get to know everyone and help anyone I can, to make things a bit less awkward for myself while being useful in the process. I’m currently rising through the ranks of ToS and have been playing since icbt2 and look forward to playing througout the growth of ToS
Fav Quotes: “A quiet man, is but a patient wolf.”

1 Like

Region/Nationality: NA/American
Usual playing hours: 4-6 / 8+ on Weekends
Possible primary class: Cata/Dragoon
Possible council position: PvP Council Fighter
Reason for joining: Top players from CBT’s from the ones I’m going to learn a lot.
Favourite quotes: Nothing in life is promised, except death

1 Like

Region: United States/ Nationality: Indiana
Usual playing hours: just started the game
Possible primary class: haven’t figured it out yet
Possible council position: Hunter
Reason: my friend showed me to you and I am very interested.
Quote: When you see the chance to strike, strike hard.

1 Like

Region/Nationality: EU/England.
Usual Playing Hours: Anything between 10 minutes to 6 hours a day.
Possible Primary Class: The Archer tree.
Possible Council Position: PvE Council - mikai-shishou scullery maid.
Reason for Joining: I dare you guys to give me a reason to not join this Guild!
Favourite Quote: “Poison the Hero.”

2 Likes

Region/Nationality: NA/New York
Usual Playing Hours: 11pm-5am EST. I work during the day.
Possible Primary Class: Corsair
Possible Council Position: PVE Council
Reason For Joining: I was briefly in the guild back in RO days on Chaos Server. Im looking for a social and engaging guild this time around on ToS.I also stream daily.
Favourite Quote: I ain’t got time to bleed

1 Like