Tree of Savior Forum

[Klaipeda] Crimson - Mature/Competitive/PvE/PvP/GvG/Social Guild

I am glad you have so much opinions since we kicked 1 member. Like i said cant you enjoy the game and mind your own business?

My friends are also my business. I’d rather leave games or guilds or anything than let someone flame them.

P.S.: In the past before all things that happened I even defended you to my friends when people said things about you. I honestly had good image of you until bad things happened. It’s just sad that we can’t let things go neutral nor keep on everything in a good mood. I’m done here, not posting anymore on this thing that happened which I even tried to help you, to point that you can be nice to people and all. You don’t need to act that way, think a bit on it. Have a nice day :3

1 Like

Well i am glad to hear.

Kirito and LunarRabbit at it again. Lmao.

FALSEFLAG!!! not me! I still like you guys, even if i was a little put out by the rejection. I am happy with my friends in Ohayou and wouldn’t leave for anything!! Also, we are full! Hope to see you all around soon!

Fun fun fun !!! More please. Something new to Crimson. +1

HUEHUE DRAMA

1 Like

Then you can talk to him face to face in-game or in the forums as it doesn’t concern me or any of the members here.

His personal problem is not ours. And if you took it personally, then that is your problem, not mine.

I don’t think complaining about LunarRabbit’s past and trying to get attention in this thread is going to help.

I know you have issues with Jace way back then, but what does his personal issues have to do with us?

I think that is nothing new, especially if it came from one of the salty guys like you for example.

And @erokhigh a.k.a Kirito, I appreciate the effort to copy-paste my name to make a new account just to flame the thread. But the fact that you are pretending to be threejane while we already have the original threejane @treeherder is a bit too much, don’t you think?

And now you are using Ohayou’s name, another guild name, just to flame someone else’s thread? That’s pretty low of you.

and @ensaenh Yeah I was a bit salty when Kirito applied to us and ended up joining another guild (even though Kirito was kicked a few days after that). But after I found out that Kirito was just trying to check out each guild’s boss timer that time, I don’t mind if he didn’t join. :slight_smile:

Btw I’m surprised of how many new accounts were made by Kirito just in order to spam at this thread.

But thank you for all the free bumps, Kirito. I appreciate it. It helps this thread to get more attention. :joy:

Anyway, sorry for the repost. Kirito forced me to repost my recruitment announcement thanks to all his spams :

Crimson are recruiting!
We currently have 7 slots available. (28/35)

Requirements for players who want to join :

1. We prefer players who can communicate, especially talk, in voice chat, in order to have great coordination with each other during guild activities
  2. We prefer friendly, chill, or even crazy people that are active in communicating with each other, whether it’s in Discord, in-game, voice chat
  3. We prefer players who can play especially during GvG times (9pm sv time) as often as possible, and hopefully players with high playing hours
  4. If those players actually have multiple characters and those characters are the ones that we are looking for, that is a HUGE bonus, most likely auto-join

So, why should you join us?

1. Competitive environment. We are well known for being the regular #1 at GvG weekly rankings. We’ve always been one of the top guilds in our server since the game was first released.
  2. Friendly, mature, chill, environment. We always try our best to avoid drama and respect each other.
  3. Crimson have been around since early 2015, way before this official forum was available to public, and we are still active until now, being one of the top guilds for a long time, and we will always be around until the game completely dies.
  4. Active in guild bosshunt, guild missions, raid etc.
  5. We have high quality sausages and grills. :joy:

I will not put the list of the builds here. If anyone is interested to join, or even willing to make new characters just to match our needs, please apply here and I will inform what kind of builds we need through private message, or you can also contact Eroc in game.

Thats pretty low, having your guild do that.

I’m not even on Klaipedia, but drama /o/.

Desu-guild-leader sorry but, as a 3rd party here, you sound like a jerk. If you are a real guild master, i believe it’s better not to embarass your guild even more.

2 Likes

Lets not pick sides here, people decided to flame our recruitment forums. We done nothing but replying on there forums.

I don’t know who that person is, but I guess he is one of Desu’s haters that pretty much dislike you guys.

The account was made on July 15, which is really old. I’m not gonna try to be a Sherlock Holmes or something to figure out who that is. And I also don’t have any proof that account was not made from any of Crimson’s members. But I can only assume that you are very insecure about yourself because you are well aware of your reputation. And you would assume that everyone who talk crap about you or your guild came from other guild, which is Crimson in this case, because LunarRabbit is in Crimson and you have issues with him.

You can keep posting in the thread, I personally don’t mind. I just want to apologize because I cannot give you any payment for your free bump service.

Another advertisement :

Crimson are recruiting!

1. We prefer players who can communicate, especially talk, in voice chat, in order to have great coordination with each other during guild activities
  2. We prefer friendly, chill, or even crazy people that are active in communicating with each other, whether it’s in Discord, in-game, voice chat
  3. We prefer players who can play especially during GvG times (9pm sv time) as often as possible, and hopefully players with high playing hours
  4. If those players actually have multiple characters and those characters are the ones that we are looking for, that is a HUGE bonus, most likely auto-join

1. Competitive environment. We are well known for being the regular #1 at GvG weekly rankings. We’ve always been one of the top guilds in our server since the game was first released.
  2. Friendly, mature, chill, environment. We always try our best to avoid drama and respect each other.
  3. Crimson have been around since early 2015, way before this official forum was available to public, and we are still active until now, being one of the top guilds for a long time, and we will always be around until the game completely dies.

I will not put the list of the builds here. If anyone is interested to join, or even willing to make new characters just to match our needs, please apply here and I will inform what kind of builds we need through private message, or you can also contact Eroc in game.

Me o.o? I’m a 3rd party from Orsha server as i mentioned there. Im don’t consider myself a hater of anything. Just saw this and though it was kinda embarassing for a guild leader to do such a show.

This post appears on the right side of the forum because of all the bumps~

Edit i forgot my gif.

1 Like

Man Kirito chill why you so triggered.
I’m on Orsha and just wanted to the troll the forums and you took the bait. :blush:
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/63307928.jpg

1 Like

@s1lv3rw0lf Oh no no I was not referring to you.
I was referring to @jDenzel

Kirito thought that you came from Crimson.
Why don’t we make it a reality @jDenzel ? What’s your IGN btw?
You came from Orsha? Then you should join after Orsha and Klaipeda merge in the future (hopefully). :sunglasses:

@desuguildleader

I don’t think showing off our rank and scores against other guilds in GvG will do anything good to show how competitive we are. I don’t want to ruin your image further either.

Yeah we are not really doing world boss hunt because we already got everything we from the bosses. And the last time we did world boss hunt, people complained that we were really greedy and didn’t give other people chance to get their gears.

And what I meant by “guild bosshunt” is not your regular bosshunt against Dullahan every 2 hours. I suppose you didn’t know anything about it. It is a feature that is available for all guilds and I’m surprised that you, the leader, doesn’t know about it. So I won’t bother to explain. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There are many sides and angles from the point your explaining. Last time you did world boss hunt was the time you had PVE world bossing characters. Hence " Had ". But as the crimson leader, you should already know and i wont bother to explain that.

" Guild bosshunt " You should had explained more clearly. Like i said many angles and corners you can look at.

Good day sir. Enjoy your recruitment.

Crimson SUCKS. Take THAT @Erokhi

1 Like

@Erokhi
JDenzel (:
Wow if you really want me in Crimson in the future :slight_smile: HUE

@desuguildleader
Yeah, there are many sides and angles from my point of explaining, and you chose to take the angle where you just want to make Crimson look bad because that’s your intention from the start. But you ended up making yourself look bad in the process.

But yeah, enjoy your world boss hunt. The only reason if we do world boss hunt now is probably to farm boss cards anyway.

@jDenzel
Oh perfect. Are you the members of the hue club? I’d love to have you around. But if you do join us in the future, you should hold yourself from trolling around especially trolling someone like “u know who”. The guy is really sensitive. And hopefully you also have the classes that we need…for good reasons. o_o

@serusalti TRAITOR! :rage:

Anyway,
Crimson are recruiting!

2 Likes