Again. I’m not starting dramas nor keeping hate on.
This is what started all our drama, you know?
- I had an item I could sell to someone in shout. The person didn’t have silver.
- We happened to be hunting bosses soon and had spots.
- I called the person in question to join so the person could try the luck to make silver or get the item later on other bosses in that wave.
- I got a Gladiator Band recipe, I was so happy that I gave the item the person needed.
- Wanted to keep on playing with the person since the person was nice.
- We had spots for Earth Tower and I wanted to make sure the person joined since the person wanted to do more things and was playing alone.
After this I was told people thought I was bribing the person to join Aistra and all things. As well people message the person about things that never existed in the first place. This is what built all the hate I had towards you.
Just because you, again, judged something out of your sight, you know?
I joined Crimson because I talked in their discord more than Aistra’s and most of my friends are there. As well I never abandoned Aistra. I know that some people might think “I’m always busy” or “I end up not helping” or etc of things because I end up doing other things and etc. But I told and I still keep my words:
I’m there to help Aistra whenever they need, in the same way I was in the guild, nothing is changing, I’m only leaving because our guild master is gone now and I want to do more things with more people. So I’ll move on. I wanted the final words on the Templar keeping the guild or not.
I never left one guild to enter in another, nor abandoned. I just moved on to a place I had more friends after my old one was gone.
Again, I’m only posting there because that post you call my friend a spy. Yet I know Mergen isn’t a spy nor would act this way, if something ever happened, you can just talk. Again, good people won’t keep breaking rules/conditions over and over.
I’m not causing drama. You’re doing it all alone and all by yourself. I’m not part of it, sorry.