Tree of Savior Forum

Kabad boss EP12

This is half a rant, half a big wtf moment, TLDR Included at the bottom.

So, I’m currently trying to finish off EP12, But currently stuck fighting Kabad, I’ve sunk over 250 Soul gems into trying to beat this thing, and for the love of god can’t figure out if this boss has actual mechanics or if it exists just to 1 shot you over and over with that stone attack that you’ve gotta hope and beg he doesn’t do, but when he does, hope any of your movement skills aren’t on cool down and you’re actually able to jump out of the way of it and not get one shot, not to mention half of the time when you start the boss battle he will just one shot you as soon as the fight starts, which is just a huge wtf? I have no idea if I’m doing something wrong, but surely this shouldn’t be that aids, or was this boss literally made to milk soul gem purchases with the new stamps lmao

TLDR: Can’t beat Kabad spent $50 on soul gems, im salty

do you have more then 10k def and 10k attack? that could be your issue.

What classes/build?

250 SoulCrystal / 50$ is crazy

heeey

1 Like

imagine spending $50 dollars on soul gems lol.

The skills do a ton of damage, he’s very hard.

What’s your IGN? I can probably help you with it.

25.5k phys 23.7k magic def
16553-20942 atk

Archer, Falconer, Matross & Cannoneer

My IGN is Lyn, i’m on the new America server

Necro can kinda cheese him by letting corpse tower take the aggro.
I still died a couple of times while going in to debuff desmodus, but definitely not 250 times.

@Lynity you should try moving and not standing still maybe

I’m running around constantly lmao, but then when he throws that rock thing im ■■■■■■ because it 1 shots me

you should find a party on new server it might help to have a healer

1 Like

No one wants to re-do it if theyve already done it because its literal hell, ive already tried multiple times

umm I personally used a wizard and it wasn’t too difficult but for a cannon I could see how its hard. Maybe upgrade weapon/getting more defense might help I would do it with you if I was on new server but I play classic NA

I have full +11 trans 8 savinose vymedzai armor and and +11 trans 10 Kedoran Primus weapons

did you try using small elixers (thats the potions I use) or do something to help with extra damage like maintenance shops

Yeah I tried using buffs from peoples shops and everything, just get one shot regardless

Ahh to bad. I could help for it easy too, but am on old servers.

I’d help you but you’re on Audra, I thought you might be on Klai cause I saw you in TBL the other day. D:

Sorry or I’d help.

The weapon damage is probably a bit low, but I would recommend trying plate maintenance. Also cannon makes it hard since so many things you do to attack will lock your movement a bit in place. I would say, wait for him to begin an attack animation and then back off as much as possible. The most threatening one appears to be the orb of sand. Watch for patterns and what he looks like when doing each attack.

Whisper me ingame and i’ll help you out. My teamname is Fenritt

1 Like