Tree of Savior Forum

Just entered 315 dungeon with my buddies

Right, you cant blame the game, but you can blame IMC!

huehuehue

Sounds like another case ofā€¦

GIT GUDā€¦

Hue.

Sorry but anytime people start that ā€œI cant win b/c I donā€™t have a meta buildā€ I stop reading. I main scout 3s, I solod all of the new rank 8 content on an archer3-scout3-falc1-mergen with the exception of 3 megaboss fights, you donā€™t have to be a meta, you just have to stop being an casual and get some fkng gear and respectable attributes. Ive had my 315 bow for nearly a week now and am in full Manahas, if you give a fk about your character you will be ok, too many people in this game and many others just show up assuming the other guy will do the work, the problem is you end up with 5 aholes all expecting the other ahole cares and the next thing you know its a fail.

2 Likes

Funny thing is, OPā€™s not even close to what you mentioned. To paraphrase, he/she said that they just got to the level requirement (so around Lv315+ and not actually at Lv330 to maximize all stats). Then thereā€™s the part where thereā€™s just 4 of them (instead of 5). Then the OP, already being on the internet, didnā€™t bother to research how to do the dungeon and proudly declared that they went in blind.

To recap:

OP and his buddies are roughly at Lv315 (+ a few levels maybe), decided itā€™s a good idea to enter the new dungeon, just the four (4) of them. Fck gears, fck research, they were probably thinking that if people are able to rush the Lv290 DG, why not this one?

Then OP (I donā€™t know about his buddies), made this thread and had the balls to blame the game for his dim-wittedness.

Isnt Manahas recipes like off only one single spawn in particular zones and the drop chance is very low? Doesnā€™t seem as easy as you make it out to be. Hmm oh well. Guess ill keep an eye out for the recipe on market :stuck_out_tongue:

nah not easy by any means, giant pain, just saying I wouldnā€™t be strolling into the 315 without a 315 wpn and a 270 armor set at minimum

Archers are build for 315 dungeon as the dps check mobs are flying. Already completed it twice with 2 archers, 1 chrono, 1 cleric and 1 swordy.

Elememe can enjoy your ET runs. :sunglasses:

Sure you donā€™t want to go play Diablo III instead? It has an easy mode youā€™d like.

Let me get this straight. You go into the newest highest level dungeon with only 4 people. You fail miserably because you suck and then you complain?

Kid pleaseā€¦

Wouldnt that be the same as entering ET with four 260s wearing Cafripaper?

like going dun50 with lv1 equipment when dinged lv50?

80 flying units. Some stuff come to mind.
Linker 3.
Chrono 3.
Cryo 3.
Ranger 3 Mergen
Two Handed Bows

Ok what are the monster properties again?
Magic def, element nature, armor type, etc.

Do we have info on solmiki?

Sounds like you need a meta party to beat it. But Mr Kim stated TOS is a casual game!

huehuehue

1 Like

Eh not really. If you are running single target archers. Itā€™s pretty much obsolete without linker lol.

Rememberā€¦ the aim is still clearing 80 within 2 mins so :wink:

flying dark basically those flying monsters back from royal mau 5f

so, when rank9 content out, autoattack build cant solo dun315?

hrmmm

R8 kinda obsolete auto attack buildsā€¦ Unless you are investing your auto attack ( QS3 for example) with transcend level 6 +10 DCG or else it will never match up to burst damage rotation from skills.

we are currently at 63 classes of the 80 classes threshold thatā€™s said to be available when the OBT ends, meaning that it takes at least until Rank 9 or 10.
Most of the Rank 8 classes are already really strong, so unless you decided to not take any of them into your build any setup should be fine as long as the equipment fits the dungeon level (meaning at least lvl 310 equip or high upgraded lvl 270 ones).
If you canā€™t beat it yet, rather be happy that itā€™s not so easy. I remember playing many RPGs that had a simple wall where you couldnā€™t advance unless you grind some equips/levels (e.g. FF7, Golden Sun 2, Bravely Default).

Itā€™s always supposed to be like that, noone can expect for everything to be like Pokemon games with kids level difficulty where you simply can beat everything with just your starter pokemonā€¦

-post in wrong thread-

we have 80 classes but there only like 24 builds that work instead of 100 builds that work.

Equipment is one thing. Class build is another. Rainbow builds in this case will never work.

So basically from 240 ++ builds it turn into 100 builds that is workable but only lesser than 20 of them really is in meta usage or efficientā€¦